Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to wake up to this good news! YES!

Let's keep these children in our prayers...

Wow fantastic news! So happy these girls are safe!

Wiilliamson County LE and courts will not go easy on this guy. They have historically been conservative and very tough on criminals (as juxtaposed to Travis County/ City of Austin) which is rather liberal. His days of evading justice are long gone.

I am so so happy they have been found safe.

As an aside, I have for some reason wondered since the beginning, with all of the relationship/roommate/boyfriend speculation, wondered whether the mom had multiple partners? As someone with 2 partners, who isn't completely "out" it may explain some of the confusion and wording in some articles and why some might say one thing and others something else. anyway, just a thought.

I left the board last eve just before the good news. I wish these girls the best as they have a tough journey ahead. May justice be quick as he has taken so much from so many.

I left the board last eve just before the good news. I wish these girls the best as they have a tough journey ahead. May justice be quick as he has taken so much from so many.

I left too soon also but very glad the girls were safely removed from his dark presence! Praying now they get the help they will so definitely need.

Girls abducted from Texas found safe in Colorado
http://kdvr.com/2018/01/03/girls-abducted-from-texas-found-safe-in-colorado/

"At about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, a Las Animas County Sheriff's deputy spotted the vehicle described in the Amber Alert on the west side of the county, not far from Trinidad Round Rock Police Chief Allen Banks said.

"This is a prime example of the [Amber Alert] system working. We pushed and pushed to get that information out, so we can't thank you enough," Banks said."

Snip

"This story is developing and it will be updated as we get more information."

So bizarre. I just got a Facebook message from someone who knows him and his family in LA. Note that I have not commented on a single article there or attempted to have a conversation with anyone who knows her or him. I have liked a few articles, and of course, I posted the amber alert publicly with some background information on how dangerous he is. And out of the blue this woman messaged me to ask if I knew the girls, telling me she knew him, but knows his family better. I took the opportunity to see if I can continue the conversation she started and asked her a question in a roundabout way.

I know I can't post what I find, if anything, but wow - what a strange thing to happen.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What a miracle....this soooooo very easily could have gone the other way, him killing at least one of them if not both of them, imo. This type of predator...with that kind of history...

We are all breathing a sigh of huge relief.

Oh the healing ahead for these girls...wishing them strength, courage and love.
Their mother...they are safe now...

(Great to be with you guys too, a great group here for these 2 girls...I feel like we practically know each other; many of us have followed so many cases together...)

So bizarre. I just got a Facebook message from someone who knows him and his family in LA. Note that I have not commented on a single article there or attempted to have a conversation with anyone who knows her or him. I have liked a few articles, and of course, I posted the amber alert publicly with some background information on how dangerous he is. And out of the blue this woman messaged me to ask if I knew the girls, telling me she knew him, but knows his family better. I took the opportunity to see if I can continue the conversation she started and asked her a question in a roundabout way.

I know I can't post what I find, if anything, but wow - what a strange thing to happen.

Well that's interesting! You might gain some useful insight into the Pamela Parker case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing, Amazing news!
Their mother and guardian angels were watching over them. I did not think this would have ended as well.
I too hope that they can heal and remain together.

JMO

That's very strange. BE CAREFUL

Thank you God! Poor babies have to find a way to grow up in a very scary world, now. But at least they get that chance!!

That's very strange. BE CAREFUL
I will. I don't even have my location public on Facebook and I made it clear that I know no one involved, but just was sharing amber alert out of concern for the girls. But in her first sentence to me she called him an SOB and posted an angry face about what the girls went through. She's not originally from his area, but her husband is. So he knew him at one point.

Not wanting to sound paranoid or anything -my mother often says I always sound, on issues related to Internet, like an overcautious granny...- but just make sure your Facebook profile does not have your picture, the country/state where you live and it is not visible to those who send you messages without being friends of yours. Double-check settings.

Heart-lifting news that the girls are safe and sound.

Thank you for sharing this good outcome.

What great news to wake up to, way to go Trinidad PD and everyone else who helped catch this creep and free those girls from him. Continued thoughts and prayers to the L's that they can somehow recover from all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member