This is a very good point..........

Shanny

Reaction score
I found this post on another website by someone
This is something I've wondered about too:

"I was browsing a web page when I came across a site that said " Patsy insisted up until the day that she died that there was a killer on the loose"
I am not saying that Patsy or John killed JonBenet but in a book that I read I remember it saying 'JonBenet had took her bike out on Christmas day and rode it around.'
JonBenet was alone on Christmas morning riding her bike around, if a killer was on the loose why didn't he snatch JonBenet up that morning and kidnap her?
Why did he wait until everyone was asleep, sneak in through the basement window, plan to kidnap Jonbenet but instead leaves her body cold and dead in the back of the basement room ?
Don't kidnappers/killers usually know their victims every move and watch their victim until it is time to strike? "

Shanny said:

"I was browsing a web page when I came across a site that said " Patsy insisted up until the day that she died that there was a killer on the loose"
I am not saying that Patsy or John killed JonBenet but in a book that I read I remember it saying 'JonBenet had took her bike out on Christmas day and rode it around.'
JonBenet was alone on Christmas morning riding her bike around, if a killer was on the loose why didn't he snatch JonBenet up that morning and kidnap her?
Why did he wait until everyone was asleep, sneak in through the basement window, plan to kidnap Jonbenet but instead leaves her body cold and dead in the back of the basement room ?
Don't kidnappers/killers usually know their victims every move and watch their victim until it is time to strike? "
My answer explaining why (s)he didn't kidnap her that day would be they were waiting for the cover of darkness.

The part that I've bolded? I haven't come up with a solid theory on that yet.

PS- Does your hat have anything to do with my man Shanny of the NHL?

Just trying to remember, but didn't somewhere it say she rode the bike, like on the back patio?

Beyond Belief said:
Just trying to remember, but didn't somewhere it say she rode the bike, like on the back patio?
Yes, she did.

Shanny said:

Maybe the kidnappers/killers didn't arrive in Boulder until the afternoon.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Maybe the kidnappers/killers didn't arrive in Boulder until the afternoon.
So you're thinking it was more of a spur-of-the-moment thing?

Holdontoyourhat said:
Not according to the RN.
HOTYH, I'd be interested in hearing your theory sometime.

Shanny said:

I was thinking JB didn't ride her bike Christmas day. Didn't PR say JB was in bed in her room most of the day sick?

I always thought if JB was Ill why wouldn't PR keep her downstairs so she could keep an eye on her. Wouldn't you fix a place on the sofa?

JR said, on the way to the Whites JB wanted him to let her bike ride for awhile, he told her they didn't have time. He said he was sorry for that.

It was never said, that I know of, if JB was still feeling Ill at the Whites.

kaykay

You are right KayKay, JB never road her bike that morning. She begged John to go with her so that she could ride it, but John told her that they would go later. He wanted to go the airport and look over the plane and by the time he returned they didn't have much time before they had to report to the Whites for the evening. Patsy was busy finishing up her gift wrapping and pageant planning .... JB and Burke did go outside and play with other children on the block, but JB was never alone. JB never got to ride her bike. At least outside away from the house. PGS: 5-8 DOI. I cannot find the page number right now, but in PMPT one of the neighbors witnessed JB playing / roller-blading outside by herself on several occasions. So is it possible that she could have snatched playing outside or at the store? Sure, it's possible. It's a possibility for any child. As much as we like to think that we watch our children closely ... someone who wants something bad enough and is patient will be able to find an opportunity.

To my knowledge JB wasn't sick on Christmas day KayKay please state your source.

kaykay said:
I was thinking JB didn't ride her bike Christmas day. Didn't PR say JB was in bed in her room most of the day sick?

I always thought if JB was Ill why wouldn't PR keep her downstairs so she could keep an eye on her. Wouldn't you fix a place on the sofa?

JR said, on the way to the Whites JB wanted him to let her bike ride for awhile, he told her they didn't have time. He said he was sorry for that.

It was never said, that I know of, if JB was still feeling Ill at the Whites.

kaykay
She did ride her bike that day. She wanted to ride it again that evening, but John said no.

I remember somewhere that JR told her no,she couldn't ride it that day,but she took it out anyway,against his wishes.
In doi,JR says she agreed with BR to open the rest of the gifts first,and ride the bike later.So I suspect maybe it was just the reverse.

JonBenet took her bike outside and rode it on the patio. She asked John to go riding with her and he told her there was no time.

JonBenet was not sick that day...she played outside and she played inside. She ran around the White home...

You are right KayKay, JB never road her bike that morning. She begged John to go with her so that she could ride it, but John told her that they would go later. He wanted to go the airport and look over the plane and by the time he returned they didn't have much time before they had to report to the Whites for the evening. Patsy was busy finishing up her gift wrapping and pageant planning .... JB and Burke did go outside and play with other children on the block, but JB was never alone. JB never got to ride her bike. At least outside away from the house. PGS: 5-8 DOI. I cannot find the page number right now, but in PMPT one of the neighbors witnessed JB playing / roller-blading outside by herself on several occasions. So is it possible that she could have snatched playing outside or at the store? Sure, it's possible. It's a possibility for any child. As much as we like to think that we watch our children closely ... someone who wants something bad enough and is patient will be able to find an opportunity.

To my knowledge JB wasn't sick on Christmas day KayKay please state your source.

JusticeSeeker,

I have to look through my books or read through PR statements to LE.
This may take a few days.

Hopefulley, in the mean time someone here can remember the source.

kaykay

JonBenet took her bike outside and rode it on the patio. She asked John to go riding with her and he told her there was no time.

JonBenet was not sick that day...she played outside and she played inside. She ran around the White home...

I saw John in an interview on television and he had a smile on his face when he said she wanted to ride her bike again and I did not let her and I wish I had.

I saw John in an interview on television and he had a smile on his face when he said she wanted to ride her bike again and I did not let her and I wish I had.

JonBenet had asked her Daddy to ride their bikes around the block and he told her not today....he said he regretted that.

JonBenet had asked her Daddy to ride their bikes around the block and he told her not today....he said he regretted that.

But she did ride her bike earlier??? I think she did.

JB did not ride her bike, the worse thing a beauty queen child could have is skinned knees or skinned elbows, lissen to what other mothers who are grooming their child for these contests,, no bike riding is the rule !!

JB did not ride her bike, the worse thing a beauty queen child could have is skinned knees or skinned elbows, lissen to what other mothers who are grooming their child for these contests,, no bike riding is the rule !!

Then why would they buy her a bike.

Then why would they buy her a bike.

She would be able to learn to ride it later,in the spring maybe, I think they just wanted to give her a bike, john did say that was one thing he regreted was not taking her out on it that last day of her life, yes why buy a child something you know she can not play with right now, , alot of childern I am sure could not take their new bikes out side untill spring because of bad weather,I can remember trying to ride mine in the basement ,unknow to mom & dad!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back