GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

Exploratory? I haven't heard anything about exploratory surgeries. She had a feeding tube inserted. Feeding tube is extremely common in Munchausen by Proxy victims.
A good doctor would not order a feeding tube until the child was hospitalised and kept under observation, re eating issues.

Who extracted her teeth? It seems her mother had plenty of people to help her.

A good doctor would not order a feeding tube until the child was hospitalised and kept under observation, re eating issues.

I never claimed that doctor who ordered a feeding tube was in fact, a good doctor.
I only explained that a feeding tube is one of the most common things mothers with Munchausen by proxy inflict on their children.

I don't see how this is different than if Lacy Spears' son had survived and fought back later on in life and we responded by prosecuting him and sending him to prison.

Nicholas Godejohn, of Big Bend, Wisconsin, had been scheduled to go to trial this month. But the Springfield News-Leader reports it could now be nearly a year before he goes before a jury.

Godejohn is charged in the June 2015 death of 48-year-old Clauddine “Dee Dee” Blanchard at her home in Springfield. Authorities says Godejohn killed the woman so he and her daughter, Gypsy Blanchard, could be together.

Gypsy Blanchard pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 2016 and was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Prosecutors have said Dee Dee Blanchard abused her daughter and forced her to pretend for years that she was disabled to raise money.

http://fox2now.com/2017/12/10/trial-delayed-for-man-accused-of-killing-girlfriends-mother/

Is Killing an Abuser Ever Justifiable? What Happens When Parents are the Abusers?

Gypsy Rose Blanchard was victimized by a mother who is thought to have had Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy. Gypsy’s mother, Claudine “Dee Dee” Blanchard, 48, divorced, moved multiple times and went from doctor to doctor claiming that Gypsy had leukemia, muscular dystrophy, and other ailments. Gypsy was kept wheelchair-bound, and if she got out of the wheelchair to walk – as she was totally capable of doing – she was threatened with physical violence or chained to her bed.

I just tuned in on this, and checked to see if there was a thread, out of curiosity. I'd never heard of this case before! That poor child and what a very sick mother. I do not understand how doctor's did not catch on to this. So many operations. Such a sad story.

I don't see how this is different than if Lacy Spears' son had survived and fought back later on in life and we responded by prosecuting him and sending him to prison.

I completely agree with you, but people seem to think once a person is an "adult" they should suddenly know right from wrong and be held accountable despite severe physical and mental abuse their entire lives.

I had not seen this thread before, and I have been reading up for the last two days on this. I've read many articles in addition to listening to Tricia's Show of May 2nd, 2017.

I would never be picked for being on a jury, but if I did I might think this would be one for jury nullification. My heart goes out to her. I keep thinking when going through this in the past couple of days, I am thinking of the 13 siblings and another case on the threads. I am so glad that one of the girls from that case escaped, and did not murder the parents.

The case will be highlighted tonight at 10 p.m. eastern time. On the ID channel. "James Patterson's murder is forever, Mother of All Murders"

I had not seen this thread before, and I have been reading up for the last two days on this. I've read many articles in addition to listening to Tricia's Show of May 2nd, 2017.

I would never be picked for being on a jury, but if I did I might think this would be one for jury nullification. My heart goes out to her. I keep thinking when going through this in the past couple of days, I am thinking of the 13 siblings and another case on the threads. I am so glad that one of the girls from that case escaped, and did not murder the parents.

This case and the girls high pitched voice reminded me of the high pitched voices of some of the 13 children. I posted in that other thread how these two cases reminded me of each other.

IMO parent(s) trying to keep the children childlike.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...in-home-by-parents-Perris-15-Jan-2018-9/page3

I don't think Gypsy believed she could escape. She tried but mother found her and brought her back. Luckily in Turpin's case police actually took it seriously and didn't just bring the girl back to the home.

What a transformation.

636553247525874434-GypsyMugshot.jpg gypsy-blanchard-wants-cosmetology-career-pp.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news-leader.com/amp/376702002
"She is thriving," Blanchard said. "There has been no long-term side effects from all the medication her mom had given her. She has a clean bill of health, thank God — and I really only think what it has done was stunt her growth. Now, don't get me wrong, her eyes, she does have a lazy eye if she doesn't wear her glasses all the time. That was since she was a little baby. Everything else was all a lie.

Gypsy Blanchard’s Family Starts Petition For Her Freedom

Prison Dreams! Mom Murderer Gypsy Rose Blanchard Wants A Career In Cosmetology

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck