Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being arrest court,he has been arrested so new charges

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think the original charges were murder and interfering with a corpse. Wonder what the new one/s are? Kidnapping? Drug charges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the original charges were murder and interfering with a corpse. Wonder what the new one/s are? Kidnapping? Drug charges?

I don't know. Im baffled as to how this can happen if he is supposed to be in custody. This is the 2nd time he has appeared in arrest court in the last few months.

I don't know. Im baffled as to how this can happen if he is supposed to be in custody. This is the 2nd time he has appeared in arrest court in the last few months.

I speculate that the Arrest Court is the most convenient place to bring up new charges for somebody already detained because it's colocated with the City Watchhouse.

I speculate that the Arrest Court is the most convenient place to bring up new charges for somebody already detained because it's colocated with the City Watchhouse.
Thanks JLZ, looks like he is in a world of s@*t then!

Could it be new charges of crimes done in jail? I.e caught with phone, spit on staff, fighting

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ashleys day in arrest court...
82780b1ff4a7c1c8ce7f39c9e377eeee.jpg

Ashleys day in arrest court...
82780b1ff4a7c1c8ce7f39c9e377eeee.jpg

I can't help but think RB and AD were involved in the home invasion at Northgate. Or are LE persistently putting pressure on them hoping one will break. Imo

Does anyone here know how, or are we as the public entitled to know what these new charges might be?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I can't help but think RB and AD were involved in the home invasion at Northgate. Or are LE persistently putting pressure on them hoping one will break. Imo

Does anyone here know how, or are we as the public entitled to know what these new charges might be?

Maybe the new charges are in relation to said home invasion?

Maybe the new charges are in relation to said home invasion?

Possibly Drb, remembering that the stolen mustang turned up just around the corner and the wheelie bin doesn't look to have been moved off the nature strip for weeks at no. 12 Griffiths. At a passing glance the for rent sign has been removed. Imo it's not listed on the "signed" agents website as far as I can see. S loads going on behind the scenes Imo

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3840313...-terrorist-allowed-to-join-qld-police/?cmp=st

Would be interesting to know who this might be.

Wondering if it has to do with this. Apparently they were 'tricked' into joining ISIS and needed the governments help getting back.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-men-desperate-to-come-home-from-syria-but-fear-being-locked-up-after-becoming-accidental-terrorists/news-story/0cb024ad7eb0780284771e00cb25e357

Sam's case actually led me to Web Sleuths but don't think I've ever posted in his threads. Can't imagine how his family would be feeling during this long wait for answers and justice. Why people feel they have the right to end someone else's life I will never understand.

His car, Sammo, must have been damaged. I saw it ar Gabba Collision today.

His car, Sammo, must have been damaged. I saw it ar Gabba Collision today.

They are a body works repair shop I think ? Interesting - good spotting

They are a body works repair shop I think ? Interesting - good spotting

Can someone here run that rego check again? that told us alot Imo may be interesting to see who now owns it.

Can someone here run that rego check again? that told us alot Imo may be interesting to see who now owns it.

Hi Seek someone has definitely done this before and no doubt will again. Sorry but I just tried and got unknown so that's not right :/

Hi Seek someone has definitely done this before and no doubt will again. Sorry but I just tried and got unknown so that's not right :/

Yep I got the same. Usually means plates have been deregistered.

Yep I got the same. Usually means plates have been deregistered.

Wouldnt the car still be a matter of interest in relation to the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member