Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that LE has someone getting a warrant for his new apt, it would help to see,had he unpacked, did he leave Pc behind...ASAP Stat

new here- please bear with me.
what do the acronyms BBM and RSBM mean, that i see on many of these posts?
thanks

So dogs could not pick his scent up at the park....hmmmm

Isn't that telling? The park is a nicely groomed sports area and playground. Wouldn't the dogs have picked up his scent?

Isn't that telling? The park is a nicely groomed sports area and playground. Wouldn't the dogs have picked up his sent?

Maybe he never got out of the car at the park.

new here- please bear with me.
what do the acronyms BBM and RSBM mean, that i see on many of these posts?
thanks

:welcome4:
BBM means Bolded by ME
I don'tknow what RSBM means either and I've been around awhile!

It's unclear to me what the HUFBB Facebook group is for. They are shutting down and calling out people if it's not a prayer of if it's not about the flyer. I get it, the family is religious, most of the people posting there seem to be religious, but some other people have very reasonable things to say about the case and they are shut down. Like, who in their right mind would want to mean any harm by posting their opinion, or by trying to give clues? Sometimes the seemingly most unimportant information can be the actual key that was looked over. I've read some really good leads there and the people who wrote them are all called out on speculation. None of them were speculating since they were using the information available to the public. Of course there are people playing the detective, but everyone just wants this young man to get home safe and sound. None of them mean any harm. Also, a LOT of information is being held back. Compared to the Texas news reporter case which was detailed, even describing the vehicle which allegedly followed her, in Blaze's case there is almost nothing to form a conclusive theory on. Only the story told by the driver to the police. A search activity without any (public) result and that's it. I left the HUFBB group, because it's pointless to ask for help and then turn people down when they want to. That should be a page asking to print and distribute flyers. A lot of people were offering help to actually go there and help with the search. They refused that too, which was understandable at the start for the possibility of crucial evidence getting destroyed, but now it's been almost a week already with zero results (at least not public ones).

Hi all! New here! So it took me quite a few days to catch up on everything. Wow you all are awesome btw.

It was pretty simple to see where they live through google. I did a street view and took myself toward the park. It seems like a very easy walk from their home and access from the neighborhood. I’m assuming I’m looking at the right park. Borrego Canyon Overlook Park?

:fireworks: :welcome: :fireworks:

It's this one: https://www.google.com/maps/place/b...=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xfd00a5fba1ca4db3?sa=X&hl=en

Theuree close to one another and both border Whiting Ranch's Borrego Trail.

Sorry, Gitana. These comments were off topic and in humorous reference to the Sherri Papini "kidnapping" case. Cameron Gamble, a self proclaimed hostage negotiator, claimed he "called off the FBI" and secured a "reverse ransom" for her return. Carry on :).

Oh my gosh that's funny! That guy is strange.

I don't think that can be reduced only to gay people. I'm pretty sure straight people meet up too in not so public places for fun. I just said based on what I read from him, based on his writings, he just does not seem to be that irresponsible. In the wilderness late at night with a stranger. I've read in the media that even the third person was a friend of his. Something that would explain why he went in the wilderness, because he trusted the person. But still, if it was a friend he could meet in other at least 6-7 places where it was illuminated. If he wanted such privacy, why involve a friend for a ride at all? Like, wait for me till I have some fun? It just doesn't add up. I personally don't believe the park story at all. I'm not saying he is a saint, but his friend's behavior is way too questionable.

Straight people cruising in dark places for see is not a phenomena except when prostitutes are involved. And otherwise responsible people may sometimes engage in seemingly dangerous behaviors if those behaviors are cultural. I don't think engaging in such behaviors makes a person bad either.

But youre absolutely right about the third person thing. It doesn't appear he was cruising Borrego park as it doesn't seem on the list of spots. If he was meeting a hook up why not have the person pick him up?

Do you ever just get a feeling about a case with not much to go on? I feel like this kid is alive and is having mental health issues or fought with his parents and left town.

I hope that feeling is right anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so too.

I myself need that car searched. We have a missing adult here, the car and owner of car need to be reunited. It concerns me that everyone has noticed it, yet searching it seems to not be part of LE's equation. LE continually has stated foul play is not suspected regarding his friend. I'm hopeful he is a runner, due to university. I get a Nick Francisco vibe, dk why. I hope this is voluntary as it will mean Blaze is alive.

What is up with the car?

It's unclear to me what the HUFBB Facebook group is for. They are shutting down and calling out people if it's not a prayer of if it's not about the flyer. I get it, the family is religious, most of the people posting there seem to be religious, but some other people have very reasonable things to say about the case and they are shut down. Like, who in their right mind would want to mean any harm by posting their opinion, or by trying to give clues? Sometimes the seemingly most unimportant information can be the actual key that was looked over. I've read some really good leads there and the people who wrote them are all called out on speculation. None of them were speculating since they were using the information available to the public. Of course there are people playing the detective, but everyone just wants this young man to get home safe and sound. None of them mean any harm. Also, a LOT of information is being held back. Compared to the Texas news reporter case which was detailed, even describing the vehicle which allegedly followed her, in Blaze's case there is almost nothing to form a conclusive theory on. Only the story told by the driver to the police. A search activity without any (public) result and that's it. I left the HUFBB group, because it's pointless to ask for help and then turn people down when they want to. That should be a page asking to print and distribute flyers. A lot of people were offering help to actually go there and help with the search. They refused that too, which was understandable at the start for the possibility of crucial evidence getting destroyed, but now it's been almost a week already with zero results (at least not public ones).

Yes, I noticed that I read the OCSD didn't want us searching.

We at websleuths know searches can be done over and over same places, areas, etc.. but yet a body is found later in already searched areas.

Whatever happened, did not happen at that park or even in the area. Sounds like they are gathering evidence and an arrest is coming.

I'm having flash backs to the Michael Doherty case for some reason. I think similar age and resemblance. Similar search efforts too.

Has there been any explanation as to why the high school friend didn't know why Blaze was going to the park? Just seems so odd.

This explains a lot IMO. Thank you for sharing what you saw.

I hate to mention this, but BB looks young for his age imo. With some of his social media dealings/possible relationships, do you think there could be a chance of somebody wanting him for the sex trade? Sorry. I just keep trying to put together why he would go into the wilderness at night (if true) and never be seen again.

With so little that's being disclosed, and so many unanswered questions...I think there's a heck of a backstory here.
I also agree with others that BB was never in that park.

I think poor BB was set up somehow....I don't think there's any thing spontaneous that happened, anger, accident whatever.

With so little that's being disclosed, and so many unanswered questions...I think there's a heck of a backstory here.

I think poor BB was set up somehow....I don't think there's any thing spontaneous that happened, anger, accident whatever.

This is what I actually think too. But set up for what?

I agree, it's too clean

Hi. This is my first post. I started following this case because it’s semi local. I wanted to post on the FB page but the family seems to sensitive and secretive.
From that page it seems the “friend” who drove him to the park is a girl. There is also a post by Lily claiming to be his best friend so maybe it’s her. Two posters have also stated he is in a FB group called SoCal Boys which looks like a group for gay men in the area who get together for events. Another poster has said Blaze is on Grindr a gay dating app. He seems to be a creative and witty kid who went to a performing arts high school and likes writing and cooking. I believe his family or extended family are prominent in the Jewish community in the OC. I find his family to be a bit too secretive. They want to have the public help them but without releasing the most needed details-
I.e. what kind of meds was he on - emotional issues, health issues, why didn’t he have his phone, what’s the girls name Who drove him, what’s her story, was Blaze dealing with sexual orientation issues. His mom and Dad seem put together well for the cameras and his dad has said Blaze was going to be a pre med major which seems ambitious for a creative type. IS this a home where appearances are more important than real life teen ager issues - ivy leager dealing with being gay and not perfect in a rich Jewish subuarb? I do find it odd the parents are withholding so much information that could help with the search and that most the moderators seem concerned about not offending them - they should not be the focus here - their son should. They have not offered a reward or wanted help in searching for their son and are secretive. My two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror