Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

I have a friend who is 25 years younger than me. She has 2 daughters from 2 different men, the youngest is only 4, the eldest is about to graduate from college. She told me that her BF takes baths with the 4 year old when he is babysitting. When I lost my mind, she explained that he wore his underwear and they were just playing in the bubbles.

So, I have heard stupid chit from women. Clueless, too trusting and way too naive.

I told her grown men don't bathe with naked little girls. They just don't. A normal man would know better. Therefore, he wasn't normal and she needed to boot him to the curb. When she objected I said "ask your dad what he thinks of this bathing thing" and let me know what hospital your BF ends up in". Puhlease.

You need to report this to CPS. And/or the child's biological father.

Glad the FBI is involved and hope CPS finds a warm and strong foster family for the girls.

American Statesman January 5
<snip>
The court has granted temporary custody of the sisters to child protective services, and the they will be going to foster care” Block said.

The first hearing for their case is scheduled for Jan. 16 in a Williamson County court, Block said.
http://www.statesman.com/news/local...rls-placed-foster-care/QjKqrvrLHgtCncFjOOX9iJ/

Will there be any updates forthcoming in the Jan 16th hearing? Or will it be closed and no further information will be made available?

I know there will be ongoing therapy. But like wendiesan says in her post I also want them to be placed with a caring family. I believe with trust,guidance and structure they will achieve the neccessary skills to become sucessful women.

:cow:

American Statesman January 5
<snip>
The court has granted temporary custody of the sisters to child protective services, and the they will be going to foster care&#8221; Block said.

The first hearing for their case is scheduled for Jan. 16 in a Williamson County court, Block said.
http://www.statesman.com/news/local...rls-placed-foster-care/QjKqrvrLHgtCncFjOOX9iJ/

Will there be any updates forthcoming in the Jan 16th hearing? Or will it be closed and no further information will be made available?

I know there will be ongoing therapy. But like wendiesan says in her post I also want them to be placed with a caring family. I believe with trust,guidance and structure they will achieve the neccessary skills to become sucessful women.

Prayers to see this happen.

Slight change in subject,

"Miles will be extradited to Texas in a few weeks, said Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Darren Sartin."

The Feds must be running Miles through the ringer with questions. I can wait.

Prayers to see this happen.

Slight change in subject,

"Miles will be extradited to Texas in a few weeks, said Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Darren Sartin"
The Feds must be running Miles through the ringer with questions. I can wait.
O yeah! I would love to be there when TM starts up with that old shake n' jive crap he spewed to GG. If TM attempts to push any of that BS, "...I'm really 103 years old and drank from Pounc de Leon's Fountain of Youth" stuff to the Feds;Deputy Sartin will tack on a 10 extra years of hard labor to TMs already lengthy sentence.

The situation was resolved. I told momma's dad. Grandpa handled it and BF is gone. Nothing occurred, although it could have if he wasn't removed from the scene. It was nipped in the bud. Mom got educated by Grandpa (and me).

The situation was resolved. I told momma's dad. Grandpa handled it and BF is gone. Nothing occurred, although it could have if he wasn't removed from the scene. It was nipped in the bud. Mom got educated by Grandpa (and me).
I hope so.

Why did Tonya break up with her long term boyfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good, long article that sums up the entire situation from start to finish so far.

Upon further inspection, Round Rock police found that Bates had died of blunt force trauma. She's believed to have died sometime on Dec. 29.

He is currently on probation for a 2015 domestic violence conviction in Louisiana and was named a person of interest in a July 2014 murder that occurred in Sulphur.

In 2011 Miles was charged with second-degree attempted murder after he attempted to suffocate a woman he was dating. He reportedly staged a suicide scene in the hopes of getting away with the crime. Charges in that case were later dropped.*

He was due in court Thursday afternoon. Miles reportedly waived his right to a preliminary hearing and prosecutors have requested he be held without bail.

Miles is currently in federal custody on kidnapping charges.

He has not been charged in connection with Bates' death.*

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...mate-death-kidnaps-children-article-1.3739890

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is a good, long article that sums up the entire situation from start to finish so far.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...mate-death-kidnaps-children-article-1.3739890

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What has me curious is that the Feds have taken custody of TAM in Denver. They have charged him with kidnapping. They did this prior to Texas LE interviewing him for the murder of TB. I believe that TAM has done something and gotten on the FBI radar prior to the kidnapping. I fear that they knew that TAM was going to do something with the girls prior to TB murder. This is all MOO. But this is highly unusual to hold the suspect on a "lesser" charge of kidnapping when he is wanted for questioning for murder. He will be turned over to Federal Custody in Texas but they are not in a hurry to do so.

On a lighter note. The girls custody hearing is tomorrow. We will see with whom they end up with.

I hope the girls get to stay together. I don't think they can deal with losing each other after losing Mom too. :cry: :cry:

Considering the plan to terminate both father's rights... them staying together is more possible than it would be otherwise. So maybe that will happen.

What has me curious is that the Feds have taken custody of TAM in Denver. They have charged him with kidnapping. They did this prior to Texas LE interviewing him for the murder of TB. I believe that TAM has done something and gotten on the FBI radar prior to the kidnapping. I fear that they knew that TAM was going to do something with the girls prior to TB murder. This is all MOO. But this is highly unusual to hold the suspect on a "lesser" charge of kidnapping when he is wanted for questioning for murder. He will be turned over to Federal Custody in Texas but they are not in a hurry to do so.

On a lighter note. The girls custody hearing is tomorrow. We will see with whom they end up with.

Could it be that the kidnapping takes precedence because it is a federal case (since he crossed state lines with minors) and the murder is considered state/local? I may be mistaken but I assumed that is why the FBI stepped in.

Could it be that the kidnapping takes precedence because it is a federal case (since he crossed state lines with minors) and the murder is considered state/local? I may be mistaken but I assumed that is why the FBI stepped in.

There is more to this.... Why keep him in Denver and not bring him to Texas?

There is more to this.... Why keep him in Denver and not bring him to Texas?

It makes me wonder if they found evidence at the campsite that a crime (such as an assault) happened there (in CO). I don’t know about the legality of it but I agree it seems something else may be going on

ROUND ROCK —
Two girls who were recovered in Colorado after being kidnapped from their Round Rock home, where their mother was found slain are doing well in foster care, according to a report from a state agency.

Lilianais Victoria Griffith, 14, and Luluvioletta Bandera-Margret, 7, are staying at the same foster home in Hays County, said a court report filed Friday by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. The foster parents “want to provide a safe, secure environment where the girls can perhaps begin to grieve their mother’s passing and start to heal,” the report said.
The sisters, now attending school in Hays County, “like their foster parents but are not exactly used to having routines and schedules to follow but they are adjusting well,” according to the court report. It said there are relatives in Louisiana, Arkansas and Oregon who are interested in having the girls live with them. One of those relatives is Greg Griffith, the father of Lilianais Griffith.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...-kidnapping-mom-death/PtbhheMYuhpKERqsBHn0nI/

They are working to get their medical and dental needs met and hoping to get them in therapy as soon as possible.

One girl is having trouble sleeping, the lawyers said.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/kidnapped-and-found-round-rock-girls-doing-well-lawyers-say/508986309

I wonder who the other relatives are. I'm glad to see they appear to be interested in taking BOTH of the girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back