Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, homicide. I guess that answers that :(. Suspect pool should be VERY small here.

I am a tad confused; the police specifically said that foul play is NOT suspected. So, are we looking for a consenting adult that ran away? If that's the case, that's troubling.

I'm married to a retired LE he says just because they say no foul play now doesn't mean it's ruled out or won't turn into foul play. At this point in time they are saying no foul play suspected is because they don't have enough evidence to come out publicly to say they suspect it. Its a continuing open investigation. It doesn't mean it's not going to change into foul play that why homicide detectives doing there job investigating as well. As long as BB still missing and no body he could still be alive or deceased.

They searched that park several times, how was his body missed for so many days???

Rest in Peace, Blaze.

So sorry you were taken away far too soon with such a bright and promising future.

:rose:

His body was found in the middle of the day yesterday. Wow! Explains why they were searching the park last night and why it was closed off to the public. It doesn't sound like he was found too far from where he was last seen. This is one of the reasons why I don't have faith in SAR dogs (I know I am in the minority on this one.) RIP Blaze. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

How in the world did the dogs miss finding his body? In bushes surrounding Borrego Park.

I know this does happen. I'm just frustrated that it took so long .

They searched that park several times, how was his body missed for so many days???

It just says Orange County Park in the only MSM update. Have they said exactly which park?

RIP, Blaze. I'm so very sorry you didn't get the chance to fulfill your dreams.

bigstock-Candle-With-Flame-In-Dark-Back-160910972.jpg

Heartbreaking. I am confused though by the mentions of Borrego Park and Foothill Ranch park in the press release. Are they one and the same? And if so I thought this was a relatively small park vs the larger wilderness area nearby?

I believe that just means that Borrego Park is located in Foothill Ranch community.

His body was found in the middle of the day yesterday. Wow! Explains why they were searching the park last night and why it was closed off to the public. It doesn't sound like he was found too far from where he was last seen. This is one of the reasons why I don't have faith in SAR dogs (I know I am in the minority on this one.) RIP Blaze. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

Did they just use SAR dogs and not cadaver dogs?

RIP Blaze you young beautiful soul. Gone to soon [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member