Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it took along time to go through the drone footage. They could have seen something in the footage and gone back to investigate it?

Drone footage is absolutely amazing to see. I saw a few footages of one taken a couple of years back- you could literally see a little bunny hoping around in the woods. The bunny was lit up a lime green color, signifying movement. I saw a bird fly by, too. These are amazing tools for searching for missing people.

Drone footage is absolutely amazing to see. I saw a few footages of one taken a couple of years back- you could literally see a little bunny hoping around in the woods. The bunny was lit up a lime green color, signifying movement. I saw a bird fly by, too. These are amazing tools for searching for missing people.

My son flies them. They are amazing.

Someone said the driver was from NB. What is NB?

OMG just coming back on, he has been found? How very sad! :(

RIP Blaze.

How could he have been in that small park all along and overlooked?

Have to go catch up. Darn I didn't want this outcome.

Why didn’t the cadaver dogs find him?
So many more questions [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. I've been asking myself that same question since finding out Blaze is deceased. We know his mother said that text sent to his friend indicated foul play, LE said there was no foul play suspected. So maybe the dogs did find something, maybe not Blaze, but something having to do with him, but still made the statement nothing was found. All to protect the investigation.

Just wanted to say: We really need to keep social media citations off the thread. We got a last-warning about it, and if we're in breach, this thread may be locked!

It's a crucial time, friends! Please consider!

God question. I've been asking myself that same question since finding out Blaze is deceased. We know his mother said that text sent to his friend indicated foul play, LE said there was no foul play suspected. So maybe the dogs did find something, maybe not Blaze, but something having to do with him, but still made the statement nothing was found. All to protect the investigation.

See, people misunderstood LE's statement. While they didn't find anything, meaning Blaze's body, they said the search with the dogs was considered "inconclusive". That meant one of the dogs picked something up, but perhaps lost the trail or got confused because maybe the suspect(s) carried him off into the bushes from another location, and the dog might have smelled a body fluid (blood, urine) that dropped to the ground while he/she/they carried him off into the bushes.

This thread is now closed.

Please continue discussion at Thread #3.

I moved some posts from this morning over to the new thread. Sorry if it was a bit bumpy ... my laptop overheated and shut down in the middle of moving posts. Never happens at a good time ;)

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member