MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

Praying it doesn't take long. The boys have dental records available on NamUs

Thanks for sharing that. Also praying for a swift resolution.

From the other thread. Praying their mom knows quickly. With dentals available on both sides she should know if it's her boys by now. She doesn't need all this stress at the holiday

Namus links cases

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/17270 (Unsure sex and race - Age 5-8)
https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/17271 (
Unsure sex and race - Age 2-4)
https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/17272 (
Unsure sex and race - Age 6-10)

Dentals available, will be entered later
Skelton brothers have dentals entered

From the other thread. Praying their mom knows quickly. With dentals available on both sides she should know if it's her boys by now. She doesn't need all this stress at the holiday
I came away from some of the early news stories with the impression that many (or possibly all) of the teeth were loose. If true, that might make a dental match or exclusion very difficult.

I hadn't been following this case, but relatives back home (I'm from Montana) happened to mention it to me. Those poor boys.

Wow. This case is on my mind all the time. Every now and then when I travel I have to pass the original Ohio search area and I just have to say a prayer.

There very well may be no connection but it is good the police are checking. How could they not?

On the plus side for this theory it would make a little sense of something that always stumped me. Police were able to track JS's movements during the time period they were most closely focused on. He drove from Morenci area down to Ohio and at some point briefly got on the turnpike. But I am pretty sure from the timeline they narrowed down they didn't think he stopped very long. They were searching near the Delta, Swanton, and Holland areas, and because his stop was so brief I think they were looking for bodies that were not well concealed. Yet they came up empty. Some of us wondered if somehow he had actually removed them from his home earlier and was just doing a nervous drive-by to see if he had been spotted or if there was any police activity in his 'spot.'

Now I have to think about the possibility of a handoff of a box near a turnpike stop or something. Incidentally, Missoula is right on I-90 as well. He was a trucker, could he have asked a trucker friend to make a box disappear somewhere, no questons asked?

I'm going to have to read the old threads again, and find timelines and stuff.

Reading old threads and original search areas were Kunkle/Pioneer/West Unity, fyi.

Wow. This case is on my mind all the time. Every now and then when I travel I have to pass the original Ohio search area and I just have to say a prayer.

There very well may be no connection but it is good the police are checking. How could they not?

On the plus side for this theory it would make a little sense of something that always stumped me. Police were able to track JS's movements during the time period they were most closely focused on. He drove from Morenci area down to Ohio and at some point briefly got on the turnpike. But I am pretty sure from the timeline they narrowed down they didn't think he stopped very long. They were searching near the Delta, Swanton, and Holland areas, and because his stop was so brief I think they were looking for bodies that were not well concealed. Yet they came up empty. Some of us wondered if somehow he had actually removed them from his home earlier and was just doing a nervous drive-by to see if he had been spotted or if there was any police activity in his 'spot.'

Now I have to think about the possibility of a handoff of a box near a turnpike stop or something. Incidentally, Missoula is right on I-90 as well. He was a trucker, could he have asked a trucker friend to make a box disappear somewhere, no questons asked?

I'm going to have to read the old threads again, and find timelines and stuff.

I think that's quite possible under the circumstances. The other driver probably wouldn't have had a clue as to what was in the box.

I think it’s the boys.

I hope so. Sorry to say. Prayers to the mother. She knows already IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s the boys.

I hope so. Sorry to say. Prayers to the mother. She knows already IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot imagine her pain and the anxiety she must feel waiting for the truth about these bones.

I hope their father is sweating bullets.

I think it’s the boys.

I hope so. Sorry to say. Prayers to the mother. She knows already IMO.
Why do you think the bones are those of the boys? I have yet to see any evidence connecting the two cases. How do you think the bones got to Montana?

I recently read that DL was a truck driver, LE are checking his log records to see if they have any connection to Michigan. He move that TRAVEL trailer there in 2010. JS was a truck driver... Wonder if anybody picked up on CB any suspicious activity or if that travel trailer was checked? I wonder where he kept his travel trailer prior to being at LK's house? I also read he's no longer POI? But only so many people had access to that shed? I guess the questions are fruitless until we know whose bones those are...
https://e-usatoday.com/montana-toda...ldrens-teeth-bones-found-state-and-regional/#

Now I have to think about the possibility of a handoff of a box near a turnpike stop or something. Incidentally, Missoula is right on I-90 as well. He was a trucker, could he have asked a trucker friend to make a box disappear somewhere, no questons asked.

The hand-off-of-a-box scenario doesn't work for me. At the time Skelton drove to Ohio, the boys had probably been dead for less than a day. The bones in the box were "clean," so they were probably removed from bodies that had been buried for a while. I doubt Skelton could have cleaned the bones (with chemicals or boiling water) without leaving a goldmine of forensic evidence for investigators.

I still doubt the bones came from the Skelton boys, but if they did, they may have been left there by an accomplice who wanted them to be found. No-body murder trials are becoming common, and Skelton can probably expect one before he's released. However, if the bones are the boys', prosecuting Skelton for murder will become more difficult because his whereabouts have been known, and we know that he wasn't in Montana.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back