attachment.php

This is a test

Attachments

• coco-nilla.jpg
    coco-nilla.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 34
cache.php

This is a test

I see a picture of two doggies in the original post above, but not in my quote of the post. All I can see is a blank area where the picture should be.

I see a picture of two doggies in the original post above, but not in my quote of the post. All I can see is a blank area where the picture should be.

For how I inserted the image (as an uploaded attachment), that is how it should be. I think your issues are on images where a link is placed between tags. Can somebody post a link or 2 to pages which are affected.

Thanks.

For how I inserted the image (as an uploaded attachment), that is how it should be. I think your issues are on images where a link is placed between tags. Can somebody post a link or 2 to pages which are affected.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sure, here is a thread where I copied and pasted images from a news story into several posts and the images are not visible in any of my posts: [url]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?361861-CA-Dozens-Missing-in-Southern-California-Mudslides-January-2018/page7[/url]

I see the link to the page but I do not see any code that would place an image.

Here is an image from the page that was linked.

010918_rain-2-990x743.jpg

cache.php
I see the link to the page but I do not see any code that would place an image.

Here is an image from the page that was linked.
cache.php

Sorry, I'm not a techie person so not sure I understand. Are you saying that none of the additional images from this news story link: https://signalscv.com/2018/01/seven-people-still-missing-mudslide-aftermath/

can be copied and pasted here?

I see an image under each missing person's name at that link. I can click on the image and select "view image" or "copy image". In the past, that is all I have needed to do to share an image image from a news story here-- right click, copy image, and then right click again and paste image. When I select View Image instead, here is the URL to the first image I was trying to share of the missing woman: https://signalscv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/19260705_10155483470503650_5414839200631885505_n-354x472.jpg

How would I copy that image directly into a new post without downloading and uploading again as an attachment?

Ok I am seeing it now. I will work on this tomorrow.

Thank you, Dave, disregard my questions above then. Hope you can solve it so we can share missing person's pictures again.

Thanks for fixing the pic problem... works good now.

Another problem started yesterday: when I (and at least some others) log in I get a redirect error message. however, it appears it does log me in, but the message aopesrs. I can move out of it by clicking a link (such as quick Links/subscribed) See screenshot:

attachment.php

You can see I am logged in now but the message stayed.

EDIT TO ADD:
ummm... the photo showed up here as “image not found: but does appear below as if I had gone through the “go advanced” mode—- I actually inserted the pic via the image icon,

Attachments

• EF52F41D-D65A-4A07-BFF4-4EF779FE3336.jpg
    EF52F41D-D65A-4A07-BFF4-4EF779FE3336.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for fixing the pic problem... works good now.

Another problem started yesterday: when I (and at least some others) log in I get a redirect error message. however, it appears it does log me in, but the message aopesrs. I can move out of it by clicking a link (such as quick Links/subscribed) See screenshot:

cache.php

You can see I am logged in now but the message stayed.

EDIT TO ADD:
ummm... the photo showed up here as “image not found: but does appear below as if I had gone through the “go advanced” mode—- I actually inserted the pic via the image icon,

The redirect issue should be fixed. Still working on the image issue.

I'm going to try and upload a picture same way I usually do - using copy and paste image

cache.php

yep, it works, I'm seeing it

oh, forgot to say, all the ones that were missing from posts yesterday are now visible.

It’s apparently not. I just had to log in again, and it stayed on the redirect error page even after I logged in (but could click the links at the top of the page to get out of it)

It’s apparently not. I just had to log in again, and it stayed on the redirect error page even after I logged in (but could click the links at the top of the page to get out of it)

Quoted myself to say I had no problem logging in this time.

I started getting the redirect error yesterday and I still have it today.

In addition, if I want to add an emoticon, the page keeps expiring before it appears in my post even though I've ticked Remember Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam