Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All a perp or perps (or hitman) would have to know is that an individual was going to be going to Walmart on that day, then sit in wait somewhere (could be close by the house or further away but at some location that the victim would for sure drive by on their way to Walmart) and follow them. Get to Walmart and park across the parking lot but still have the victim in sight to see when they leave the parking lot, then follow them from a distance. While the victim is at Walmart, Perp#1 (or accomplice) calls Perp#2 to tell him victim has left Walmart, get to the victim's home and wait for him.

To make it even simpler, if a killer knows someone is going to Walmart on a particular day, they could just sit somewhere in the parking lot with a good view of who is entering and leaving the store and watch for the victim to enter. Sure it could take hours but it's still possible.

We are on the same page! I agree with everything you have said here. Thank you. I think we get it. Getting away with murder these days is not rocket science.

I know y’all can’t quote from Facebook, so I’ll quote myself.

So many days, weeks, and months have passed since Dad disappeared. I know many days, it seems like nothing is being done to find him. I promise, I am still trying. I have hired the best private investigative firm I could find. They are working and they are experienced. I am also talking with the producer of “Disappeared” which airs on the ID Channel. (Investigation Discovery) They are interested in doing an hour long episode about Dad. I hope that this will bring more attention and action to Dad’s case. I’ll keep you up to date as I have details.
#BringPapawHome
Suzy

So many days, weeks, and months have passed since Dad disappeared. I know many days, it seems like nothing is being done to find him. I promise, I am still trying. I have hired the best private investigative firm I could find. They are working and they are experienced. I am also talking with the producer of “Disappeared” which airs on the ID Channel. (Investigation Discovery) They are interested in doing an hour long episode about Dad. I hope that this will bring more attention and action to Dad’s case. I’ll keep you up to date as I have details.
#BringPapawHome
Suzy

I am glad to hear that the ID Channel is interested (even though it doesn’t exactly feel right to use a word like “glad” in talking about anything in regards to what has happened to your dad :(), Suzy.

My hope, however, that he is found and an arrest(s) is made before this happens.

Also, I completely agree with your assessment of the PI firm. I truly believe they will help bring your dad home.

I have to stop before I start crying. This has gone on way too long. I just want you to know we are not going anywhere.

<modsnip>

#BringPapawHome
Suzy
Hi Suzy,

When does hunting season end so searches can begin again?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for updating us here, Suzy. So many here that care. We are all praying!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I think of Michael Papaw Chambers often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Waiting for answers on where this wonderful man is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marking my spot...
Haven't forgotten about Michael. :(

Thought I'd post this. It's hunting dates for Duval county, TX. Thought it would be easy to pinpoint dates but they have seasons for animals I've never heard of.[emoji33]

https://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/outdoor-annual/regs/counties/duval

Curious as to why Duval County is referenced? Duval County is in far south Texas, hundreds of miles and several hours away from where MC went missing. Have I missed something?

Curious as to why Duval County is referenced? Duval County is in far south Texas, hundreds of miles and several hours away from where MC went missing. Have I missed something?
No, sorry. I missed it. Not sure how I came up with Duval. Will try Hunt. Thank you. (I don't live anywhere near Tx).

I'm so glad they've been filming this case for the ID channel, but I fervently hope and pray MC will be found well before the episode is aired. I still pretty much think about Papaw every night when I go to bed and include him and his family in my prayers. I really did think there would be answers long, long before this. I believe it's been asked about earlier, but if there's any family/friends around here who know- is there discussion or plans to do any further searches, or have you or the PI firm decided there isn't enough info available in order to choose a particular search area at this time?

Feb 11

The circumstances surrounding the disappearance of retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers will be the topic of a future episode of the ID (Investigation and Discovery) channel’s “Disappeared.”

Sheriff Randy Meeks of the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday that executives with NBC (with which the ID channel is affiliated) had contacted the sheriff’s office several months ago saying they were interested in producing an episode about Chambers’ disappearance, and that the production team had been shooting recreated scenes in several locations in the Quinlan area this past week.

As of now, there is no tentative air date for the episode.

“I am grateful that NBC has shown an interest in the case and are helping keep this case in the news,” Meeks said in his announcement. “I feel confident that the final product will cover many different aspects of this case and will hopefully lead to new tips coming in to the sheriff’s office.”

http://www.heraldbanner.com/news/ch...cle_43018024-0ebf-11e8-80e5-f34fa75b5063.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member