POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
. He feels he is at the top of the food chain he is racesist he is a thrill seeker and craves power. He works a job where he can conceal his social issues but ironically works a job that always him to put up a act something happened that he did that effected him and he changed who the victims look liked. Being a police commissioner it be hard to conceal being socially awkward and I don’t think he could Handel the responsibility of that job. He travels for his job, something happened to him in the summer months that set him off killing. He started dismenbering them then he killed someone he didn’t want to kill but in his mind had to and things started to change in him effected him enough to change his patterns. Look iam not a FBI profiler of deception expert I know a little bit about profiling but I never saw the crime scene. I understand why people think it’s Burke. And I think he knows who lisk is I honestly think people on Oak Beach may know who lisk is maby not directly but they had interactions with him in some form or another. I think Bissett may have had a connection to lisk as well. I think everyone that has been mentioned had some contact to LISK even if it was just as a client. I could be wrong though. There are also a lot more complex issues tied to this guy then there are in other SK cases. And that LE feels needs to be handled as well. See websluths is good in one way a bad in another.

Some are open 24 hours

There are more than a dozen on Long island that open 24 hours, several near Oak Beach

Somewhere in one of these posts someone researched that specific CVS in her phone records, or maybe it was all the CVS in the area (its been awhile) and indeed they were open 24 hrs

Her name is not really Leanne. I do know her real name......or think I do. I can tell you she produced for me two GPS devices found under her car days after the press conference. No doubt they are GPS devices. I'm thinking these are 'surplus' and outdated devices bought from a company from an investigation company looking to have something inexpensive on hand.

We also now know that Burke has been identified by the FEDS for using an outside contractor ( P.I.) to place such devices on a Deputy Police Commissioner in his own Department.

Some of you folks say Burke doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer - LOL. He was made for the role. Does it mean he killed those gals ...probably not if you go by the law of probabilities, but he is sure in the loop, Trace the SOB back to when the sperm swam up to canal to meet the mother's egg and I think you will have a story unmatched by not many others.

Hawk - Do you happen to have any pictures of these GPS boxes? I'm curious as to who the SIM cards point back to or are they OTC burner cards.

Criminal enterprise? Yes, Burke is in jail and not much has changed.
It makes you wonder who's names are on Leannes client list?

LH was on that list, He seems to have another girlfriend at the moment.
LH is another creeper...appears to be..devoid of love and basic human connection...everything being about status and trophy beauty...ugh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah I've seen plenty of 'trophy' girls turn into horror shows after being supplied with drugs by their sugar daddies.

Yeah I've seen plenty of 'trophy' girls turn into horror shows after being supplied with drugs by their sugar daddies.
So sugar daddies can control them.

Leanne said she wanted to cooperate with LE by giving them her client list.
I dont understand her.
What does one thing have to do with the other?
She called in a tip. That should have been the end of it.
Everthing she did after that kept her from flying under the radar.

Seeking Arrangements is a multi million dollar prostitution site.
More like a labyrinth of a smoke and mirrors.

IT SAYS it has girls dating safe older men who are lonely and want companionship
and will treat the girls right, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

Owner graduated from M.I.T.
Seeking Arrangements has secret hush hush sugar baby meetings, like tonight in NYC.
IT's all word of mouth, but a lot of these girls are trafficked, repeatedly raped, prostituted, moved from
state to state

and the men on Seeking Arrangements are predators and get away with raping girls.

LH was from Seeking Arrangements? Then he's NOT the good guy he pretended to be.
Only low life aggressive predators are on that site. Men who rape girls and lie about it.
And they get away with it - only to rape others.

NO WONDER Leeann called the cops on LH.
Problem is - she called the wrong law enforcement. If she really wanted this LH guy
prosecuted, she should have gone to the right law enforcement, and that would NOT be
SCPD - due to his daddy's connections, and she should have gone to a real attorney,
not jack in the box clown who only stages pressers to look at himself on the re runs.

It's a shame, because if LH was a serious lead, Leann blew it by going to SCPD
and Lyndsay Henry could destroy any and all evidence because he's that smart.

It is a very sad shame.

I believe sks are fragmented and can successfully be married and kill without their family knowing.(SNIP)

It is my understanding that serial killers tend to be solitary individuals as their personalities can preclude lasting interpersonal relationships. (SNIP-SNIP)
In fact to be either one, you would have to assume the cooperation and collusion on the part of the wife. I do know historically there have been a number of husband and wife teams who have murdered. Thoughts?

I do not believe all SK’s are nor even need to be lone wolves per say, I think that is a horrible misconception...some may fall into that category but I think those tend to be the less adept at covering, mirroring, or manipulating, and who never quite developed the social skills needed to blend in..

Something I think to keep in mind, is a SK isn’t going to be with the type of female partner/spouse, who is demanding, always asks a bunch of questions and needs to know where her significant other is every moment of every day or they get upset and start arguments, they simple aren’t going to tolerate that type of personality in their immediate inner circle, because they wouldn’t be able to do all that they do w/that type of partner, simply put, they’d get caught by their own spouse..just like every cheating husband that gets caught by their concerned wife/GF/etc, who has a doubt, then investigates his activities, and finds proof, busting him...Nope, not gonna happen.

With SK’s in general, we’re (yeah, I’m lumping them into a group mold again, which y’all hate, I know), talking about mostly men (only 9% of SK/Killers are estimated to be women, I recall hearing that number quoted in a crime podcast recently, I believe it was ‘serial killers’ to be specific), but point is, SK’s tend to share some general traits, in this case...Narcissistic, and Controlling..Yup! That could apply to most of the male population..BUT, in reference to spouses/partner’s “Knowing” and/or “Not Knowing”...(imho)..if a SK is going to have a Significant Other/Spouse and be ‘active’ in most cases, where the partner isn’t involved, the partner is likely to be completely oblivious...while they may have an occasional niggling doubt at times, whether he is cheating or whatever, likely their SK partner will just explain their actions away, misdirect/redirect, or manipulate their spouse/S.O. so well, the spouse/S.O. ends up brushing off their own concerns, or the Spouse/S.O. accepts even the flimsiest excuses by the SK..or the SK just doesn’t explain their actions at all and their spouse/S.O. just gets used to it, so much so, that after a while, they simply stop asking about anything, and just accept whatever they’re told, especially if it is a convenient explanation that allows them to continue their daily life happily without disruption or confrontation..

Something else that works in the SK’s favor is the fact that, more often than not, women will ..(I’ve seen this over the yrs w/women of every age, ethnicity, and economic status, and region of the country..and world even), as I always say, Spouses/GF’s/S.O.’s see what they “want to” to see and often don’t see what is either uncomfortable or unpleasant..*shrugs* it is why situations get to a blow up insane fighting point or ‘breaking point’ w/spouses/S.O.’s and then all H*•• breaks loose, because (imho) a woman who loves a man, will deny things to herself and convince herself all is well when it is clearly not the case, until she is either fed up and has had enough or is forced to confront the truth of the situation in a way that she can’t explain/justify/or deny it away any longer..*shrugs*...not saying “ALL” women, but many will at least up to a point...and most will at 1st depending upon their tolerance level, and personality..i.e., confrontational or not..(Ex: I know of a friend who found clothing for another woman mixed in w/her husband’s own clothes, in her washing machine, after her husband returned from an out of town trip, and yet, she accepted her husband’s flimsy explanation about the where it came from and why.. 🤦🏻[emoji849]..that level of self denial comes from years of practice!)...and a SK isn’t going to be with someone who is confrontational, as they do not fit the mold of easily manipulated or swayed, or simply not explained to at all..

So, when I hear about a SK (far more so than just a one time single Murderer), whose spouse claimed to be completely clueless, I’m not even remotely surprised it’s the case..*shrugs*

All of the above is just my humble opinion, theories, views, assumptions, presumptions, and/or Big Fish Tales; unless, otherwise indicated by a website URL or my referencing a specific source...Thanks!

I do not believe all SK’s are nor even need to be lone wolves per say, I think that is a horrible misconception...some may fall into that category but I think those tend to be the less adept at covering, mirroring, or manipulating, and who never quite developed the social skills needed to blend in..

Something I think to keep in mind, is a SK isn’t going to be with the type of female partner/spouse, who is demanding, always asks a bunch of questions and needs to know where her significant other is every moment of every day or they get upset and start arguments, they simple aren’t going to tolerate that type of personality in their immediate inner circle, because they wouldn’t be able to do all that they do w/that type of partner, simply put, they’d get caught by their own spouse..just like every cheating husband that gets caught by their concerned wife/GF/etc, who has a doubt, then investigates his activities, and finds proof, busting him...Nope, not gonna happen.

With SK’s in general, we’re (yeah, I’m lumping them into a group mold again, which y’all hate, I know), talking about mostly men (only 9% of SK/Killers are estimated to be women, I recall hearing that number quoted in a crime podcast recently, I believe it was ‘serial killers’ to be specific), but point is, SK’s tend to share some general traits, in this case...Narcissistic, and Controlling..Yup! That could apply to most of the male population..BUT, in reference to spouses/partner’s “Knowing” and/or “Not Knowing”...(imho)..if a SK is going to have a Significant Other/Spouse and be ‘active’ in most cases, where the partner isn’t involved, the partner is likely to be completely oblivious...while they may have an occasional niggling doubt at times, whether he is cheating or whatever, likely their SK partner will just explain their actions away, misdirect/redirect, or manipulate their spouse/S.O. so well, the spouse/S.O. ends up brushing off their own concerns, or the Spouse/S.O. accepts even the flimsiest excuses by the SK..or the SK just doesn’t explain their actions at all and their spouse/S.O. just gets used to it, so much so, that after a while, they simply stop asking about anything, and just accept whatever they’re told, especially if it is a convenient explanation that allows them to continue their daily life happily without disruption or confrontation..

Something else that works in the SK’s favor is the fact that, more often than not, women will ..(I’ve seen this over the yrs w/women of every age, ethnicity, and economic status, and region of the country..and world even), as I always say, Spouses/GF’s/S.O.’s see what they “want to” to see and often don’t see what is either uncomfortable or unpleasant..*shrugs* it is why situations get to a blow up insane fighting point or ‘breaking point’ w/spouses/S.O.’s and then all H*•• breaks loose, because (imho) a woman who loves a man, will deny things to herself and convince herself all is well when it is clearly not the case, until she is either fed up and has had enough or is forced to confront the truth of the situation in a way that she can’t explain/justify/or deny it away any longer..*shrugs*...not saying “ALL” women, but many will at least up to a point...and most will at 1st depending upon their tolerance level, and personality..i.e., confrontational or not..(Ex: I know of a friend who found clothing for another woman mixed in w/her husband’s own clothes, in her washing machine, after her husband returned from an out of town trip, and yet, she accepted her husband’s flimsy explanation about the where it came from and why.. 🤦🏻[emoji849]..that level of self denial comes from years of practice!)...and a SK isn’t going to be with someone who is confrontational, as they do not fit the mold of easily manipulated or swayed, or simply not explained to at all..

So, when I hear about a SK (far more so than just a one time single Murderer), whose spouse claimed to be completely clueless, I’m not even remotely surprised it’s the case..*shrugs*

All of the above is just my humble opinion, theories, views, assumptions, presumptions, and/or Big Fish Tales; unless, otherwise indicated by a website URL or my referencing a specific source...Thanks!
That was an exceptional read...almost like a therapy session. Thank u.

Curiosityscat,

Really interesting and I believe profound ideas. Especially where the spouse goes into a sort of tunnel vision, "to see and often don’t see what is either uncomfortable or unpleasant.."

Good post

Thanks

WINDSOR

LH is another creeper...appears to be..devoid of love and basic human connection...everything being about status and trophy beauty...ugh!

https://www.longislandpress.com/2017/09/13/babylon-town-councilman-arrested-for-assault/
“During a domestic dispute, the victim suffered a physical injury on September 10,” Assistant Suffolk County Police Commissioner Justin Meyers said. “Henry surrendered himself to the First Precinct on September 12. He was held overnight.”

Do any of you Lawn Guylander's know what ever happened to him? Is he still around?

I agree that he is the Long Island serial killer. Him passing a poly shouldn't have been a reason to not look at him any further. Poly aren't even allowed to be used in court so its wild that they stop looking at him. I feel that it's a thousand percent that he is one of them because the other likes to cut off parts he is the burlap one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member