Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do we find out about SW plea - guilty or not? Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the question would be, when did SW go back to the park? And was it to bury BB. Did he haul him around in the car for days after the murder! And did he bury him in the park after the dogs and search teams had been in the park looking for BB. Could that be by the dogs missed the remains the first time, because they were not there yet?

But how stupid would SW have to be to tell LE that he and BB were in the park, and is questioned about it and what happened there (BB walked away and disappeared) then goes back with the body and buries him when that is the primary search site for LE in trying to locate BB?

Great points!

When do we find out about SW plea - guilty or not? Anyone know?

If I understand the Twitter msg correctly, the arraignment is continued until Feb. 2nd, so presumably no plea will be entered until then

I wonder if they will be using this time to try and get him to confess and plead guilty?

"Exclusive interviews regarding the charges filed against Samuel Woodward for the murder of 19-year-old Blaze Bernstein will be aired on ABC World News Tonight with David Muir tonight, and tomorrow morning on Good Morning America, and CBS This Morning. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeELUNlhREX/

[video=youtube;6xaFCdezfeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=6xaFCdezfeA[/video]

“This is a senseless murder of a young man who possessed a combination of a high-caliber mind and the heart of a poet,” Rackauckus said.

Sweet!

"Exclusive interviews regarding the charges filed against Samuel Woodward for the murder of 19-year-old Blaze Bernstein will be aired on ABC World News Tonight with David Muir tonight, and tomorrow morning on Good Morning America, and CBS This Morning. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeELUNlhREX/

Ugh... I hope the national media will behave... but I doubt it. They are going to twist this thing every way from Sunday. I'm almost afraid to watch.

Not in my neck of the woods. At my kids school and many other schools around here (Boston/Providence area), there are multiple points of entry/egress, both by foot and by car. Even schools with one point of egress by car, have open campuses otherwise, where people can easily walk onto campus. In the elementary schools, the buildings are generally locked during the school day, but by high school they are not.

But maybe different in CA?

Just basing it on my expeience in the Bay Area, kids here at the high school level at many schools (even in high end communities) go through metal detectors to enter the campus, armed security guards and since 9/11 locked "closed" campuses with one point of entry, completely fenced unless they are rural are standard School Districtwide policies.

Wow! Didn't expect that.

Thought no bail was only granted in special circumstance cases. If this is the case, it makes me think the evidence must be pretty compelling for no bail to be set, IMO.

Thought no bail was only granted in special circumstance cases. If this is the case, it makes me think the evidence must be pretty compelling for no bail to be set, IMO.

Could it be because there was no plea made today?

Welcome to our new members of Websleuths. We are very happy you decided to register and join us.

It is imperative that our new members know our rules.

One of the main rules is you can't post a screenshot of some random social media account that discusses facts that are not known or shows pictures that cannot be verified.

Literally, within mere minutes, the information contained in a random social media screenshot posted on Websleuths becomes "FACT" and people start treating this information as fact.

Before you know it the whole thread is full of misinformation and we look like DoDo Goofs because we are discussing information that is not true.

I made up DoDo Goofs by the way. My brain is worn out today.

Please take a look at our rules. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Remember, our approved sources are mainstream media outlets, law enforcement, and a few blogs/websites. One of those websites is Heavy.com A very reliable page.

Thank you and carry on.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members