Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
What most ppl arent looking at is the tie between Serial killers and the Army . Dahmer army , berkowitz army , Manson Army , bundy Army , i can go on for awhile but i have noticed 1 thing alot of serial killers have in common is the Army very Interesting to me , just a theory of mine if LISK is ever caught My guess he was in the Army this could explain multiple dump sites across different state lines._any thoughts ?

What most ppl arent looking at is the tie between Serial killers and the Army . Dahmer army , berkowitz army , Manson Army , bundy Army , i can go on for awhile but i have noticed 1 thing alot of serial killers have in common is the Army very Interesting to me , just a theory of mine if LISK is ever caught My guess he was in the Army this could explain multiple dump sites across different state lines._any thoughts ?

The army connection may be a constant with a many serial killers, but I am not sure it is a valid marker. Millions of American males, have been involved with the military, either through, ROTC, Draft, Enlistment & Service, National Guard, Army Reserve and other branches of the military. At any given time I would estimate about 30 million Americans have had connection with the military in some way.

Interesting...i love soldiers but maybe there is something about the army that attracts psychopaths in the same way law enforcement does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just my opinion, but I think the Army could be a commonality only because it seems many people join when they don't have many other options for a career. If they don't fit in well in the civilian work force, they seem to use the Army and other military avenues as a "fall back" job. Or maybe they don't fit well in their social environment and are looking for a change. I know several people who did not do well in school who joined the Army because it seemed to be the only option. And this is not to disparage them or anyone who is in the military. The Army can take someone who, say has a learning disability that makes school work difficult but can learn more hands on and train them and they have a successful life. I hope I am explaining this well. I certainly am not trying to offend anyone in the military or make it seem like it is a simple, easy life.

New to the forum; years old to this case. LISK has already been caught. I'm just waiting on forensics to prove it.

He will be caught because he already made a major mistake by making those calls and taunting two of the victims family or friend. He's on here, he reads, he responds but he is aware that technology is constantly advancing that will be his down fall those phone calls.

He will be caught because he already made a major mistake by making those calls and taunting two of the victims family or friend. He's on here, he reads, he responds but he is aware that technology is constantly advancing that will be his down fall those phone calls.

I admire your optimism, but it was May 2010 when Shannan disappeared, and it was not until December of 2010 when the four bodies were found and law enforcement acknowledged that there may be a serial killer active.

Seven years later we do not know much more than we did then. Shannan may have not been a victim of a serial killer but the other girls were. Years have gone by, the trail is getting colder.

Unless LE has some great forensic evidence, or a witness/informant comes forward, this case may never be solved.

We have to acknowledge that the LISK is really really good at what he does, unfortunately.

This is a reversal of what I believed early on, as much I want justice to prevail, it may not.

Yes he is good but technology has changed and with the FBI involved now I wouldn't be surprised if they'er sitting on him right now waiting for him to make a move. He knows it that they are probably watching as well as the other serial killer who likes to cut women up that threw some parts where he had bodies. He is calculating but technology has come along way and his peer does not seem to want him to have the spot light. Make no mistake about it he will be caught . I'm sure both of them are on here .

Yes he is good but technology has changed and with the FBI involved now I wouldn't be surprised if they'er sitting on him right now waiting for him to make a move. He knows it that they are probably watching as well as the other serial killer who likes to cut women up that threw some parts where he had bodies. He is calculating but technology has come along way and his peer does not seem to want him to have the spot light. Make no mistake about it he will be caught . I'm sure both of them are on here .
You have alot more faith than we do.
Your also putting to much faith in the FBI. IMO.
Wheres the arrest?
You believe in the two killer theory?
And you believe the killer is on this board?
Give us a hint.

I think the police and websleuths alike need to forget everything they know about this case and start over...that or they need a new pair of eyes to look over the details of the case. The case has gotten so convoluted. It seems the suffolk County police do not think they need the public’s help solving this case. They should release the recorded phone calls the killer made to the sister, (if they do indeed have recorded calls). They should release Shannan’s 911 call. There may be something that someone out there recognizes. I understand police cannot release too much info but it’s been over 5 years and they are no closer to catching this guy. I personally believe that there is at least two separate killers and that neither are any of the suspects that the public has been thinking it is. This guy is out there, probably still killing it planning to and he is hiding in plain sight

Releasing of the 911 tapes could be helpful. In the Gary Melius/Oheka Castle case the police had a video of the person approaching the Melius in his car and shooting him. The same plea was made for the video tape as for the 911 Tape. Eventually the tape of the shooting was released. I have it with unconfirmed authority that one person did recognize that person because he knew that person so well,

I also believe he is on websleuths and dang near positive he was trolling the old lisk site.

Agreed. that is dependent on his being available to be on the site. Could be dead, in jail, moved to another location and interested in other crimes. Might be on a 'vacation'. For some reason these folks stop doing what they were doing only to return later when the mood strikes them. The NYC Zodiac killer did pretty much the same thing. Some of these jokers are so predictable you can pretty much chart out when and where they will kill. Son of Sam was like that.

The weekend he killed Stacy Moskowitz was predicted as to where he would come from: Whitestone or Throgs Neck, do his thing and come back the same way.

I don't have faith in the FBI it's technology I have faith in. The arrest will come but I also have another theory that him and the other killer who put parts from a prior crime in his area , one is watching the other so he or she is already known to them , that perhaps one has let the other know that they know who they are and that is part of the reason both have been silent but not working or plotting to be better their doing that as well. Of course they are both on here and other sites, they read through these and comment as well. They learn from what we write and assume as well as to what LE writes to stay ahead , the lisk killer is defiantly on here. I have read some things on here where some seem very conceding but he or both are on here. They can't help themselves but to but I Have a few question for LISK and the other one. Do you think there is only one killer, if so why so?

I agree, LISK is on here and other sites. I'm a firm believer that he not only reads but comments but not from his address he knows after those specials they did on him that those phone calls were the wrong move so he trolls through the sights more than likely from a location were wifi is free and easy access.

Has any LE looked into if any of the highway of tears could be the work of lisk? I don't think he only kills females in the sex trade he seems like easy target in general one that may be off guard such as those walking on a highway to school or work. I believe that he has the funds along with the privacy to commit these acts , he is going to be a clean cut guy one that does not raise alarm, I say he is most liking an accountant, broker,lawyer, or doctor he its not a truck driver.

Has any LE looked into if any of the highway of tears could be the work of lisk? I don't think he only kills females in the sex trade he seems like easy target in general one that may be off guard such as those walking on a highway to school or work. I believe that he has the funds along with the privacy to commit these acts , he is going to be a clean cut guy one that does not raise alarm, I say he is most liking an accountant, broker,lawyer, or doctor he its not a truck driver.
Agreed....he is likely a nerdy dude who appears harmless.

I don't have faith in the FBI it's technology I have faith in. The arrest will come but I also have another theory that him and the other killer who put parts from a prior crime in his area , one is watching the other so he or she is already known to them , that perhaps one has let the other know that they know who they are and that is part of the reason both have been silent but not working or plotting to be better their doing that as well. Of course they are both on here and other sites, they read through these and comment as well. They learn from what we write and assume as well as to what LE writes to stay ahead , the lisk killer is defiantly on here. I have read some things on here where some seem very conceding but he or both are on here. They can't help themselves but to but I Have a few question for LISK and the other one. Do you think there is only one killer, if so why so?
Youtube Get Arrow Security. Gilgo Series. Richard Dormer.
It is a 7 pt series

Check out Arrow YouTube and see what Dickie The Dimwit has to say about all of this. Ask why a former police commissioner would go public in a commercial enterprise ( because that is what it is.) to talk about a still unsolved case when he was charged with investigating and solving it. BTW, did anyone notice ARROW on the background in the 7 part clips?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back