CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alethea - I was trying to reply to you but then the thread was closed so did not manage on time. This is what I wrote:

No, I totally expressed myself incorrectly, apologies! What I meant is that they do not seem to support each other against the allegations now, seeing that one will be represented by a public defender and the other by an attorney. The public defender is pro bono and the attorney is a very expensive one or is it completely different in America?

I have the feeling my previous message makes no sense because I don't quite get the difference in legal representation this couple is having. I was under the impression, given the statement of the parents of the man yesterday, that his family would be supporting them -financially- on their legal defense.

Please feel free to post your media links in the media and timeline thread RIGHT HERE

How many new threads were just opened?

http://ktla.com/2018/01/18/turpin-c...ess-to-food-bathrooms-and-regular-showers-da/

"...When deputies knocked the the Turpins’ door on Sunday morning, the Turpins unchained two of the three children, but one – a 22-year-old – remained chained, according to the DA. An 11-year-old and 14-year-old were unchained as deputies stood at the door, Hestrin said. ..."

Guessing - #4 (boy) is 22, #12 (girl) is 11 and #10 (girl) is 14

So perplexed my tail. They knew what they were doing was wrong because they rushed to unchain the kids.

I’ve been following along, but I don’t even know what to say. My heart breaks thinking about the abuse that went on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://ktla.com/2018/01/18/turpin-c...ess-to-food-bathrooms-and-regular-showers-da/

"...When deputies knocked the the Turpins’ door on Sunday morning, the Turpins unchained two of the three children, but one – a 22-year-old – remained chained, according to the DA. An 11-year-old and 14-year-old were unchained as deputies stood at the door, Hestrin said. ..."

Guessing - #4 (boy) is 22, #12 (girl) is 11 and #10 (girl) is 14

And yet Mother Monster was supposedly bewildered by why LE would be there? What malarky. Unchaining 2 kids meant Mother & Father Monsters knew one daughter had escaped & that LE was there as a result, and they rushed to conceal their crimes. Evidence of consciousness of guilt.

attachment.php

https://www.pe.com/2018/01/17/foren...ere-authorities-say-13-siblings-held-captive/

I wonder what books those are.

The one in the cellophane wrapper unopened would be Parenting for Dummies.

And yet Mother Monster was supposedly bewildered by why LE would be there? What malarky. Unchaining 2 kids meant Mother & Father Monsters knew one daughter had escaped & that LE was there as a result, and they rushed to conceal their crimes. Evidence of consciousness of guilt.

Jinx. Exactly.

I've listened to 7 minutes of the press conference and have to stop... heartbreaking

Oh. I'm crying.

Needs:
Camisoles (xsmall)
Pajamas

Sweatpants/sweatshirts
Tops/preferably long sleeve
(crew neck for both male and female, No V-neck)
Lightweight Jackets
Underwear (conservative panties/male briefs)
Socks
Shoes
Jeans
Hygiene Products
Feminine Products

Other Items Needed:
Crafts (Jewelry kits, Weaving Kits, etc)
Play-Do
Legos
​Journal (preferably hard-bound)
Notebooks, for doodling (fun, pretty, glittery)
Crayons (primary colors)
Books dealing with emotions and feelings

http://www.mychamber.org/events/details/donations-for-perris-abuse-victims-14222

So perplexed my tail. They knew what they were doing was wrong because they rushed to unchain the kids.

I know right? Perplexed my youknowwhat. Seriously. This case is really, really pushing all the proverbial buttons with me.

I am positive those monsteers have a house filled with Disney figurines and toys, which they cherished, while treating their real treasures like prisoners of war.

I hope they can be sold and the proceeds given to the kids.

They don't mince words, calling them the evil pair.

"The evil pair were brought into court via a tunnel from the nearby Robert Presley Detention Center where they have been held since being transferred from Perris on Monday morning.

Dressed in shabby black outfits from their civilian wardrobes, both Turpins were shackled for the 20-minute appearance, with David also wearing ankle restraints...

Louise Turpin faces 37 charges while her husband faces 38. They are both charged with the 12 counts of torture, 12 counts of false imprisonment, 7 charges of abusing a dependant adult and six counts of child abuse.*

David is also charged with one count of a lewd act against a child under the age of 14. The alleged victim was one of his daughters.*"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member