CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else wonder watching the husband in the Elvis/Vegas videos as well as reading articles about him & his odd behaviors that he might

be on the Autism Spectrum, or am I totally off base about that?

Yes I wanted to mention Genie. She ended up in bad places again as a ward of CA state I think. Terribly abused all over again. Hoping this will not or can not happen again. She was initially fought over by doctors and researchers and caregivers on how best to help her. So sad

:welcome:

I'm in NO way defending these but I can understand the pajamas as that was "their" normal sleeping time. DA said they went to bed around 4 am and slept during the day. :(

I wish I lived closer! I'm in Canada so will donate money.

I'm so glad you din't mention insanity. As nuts as they are, they knew what they were doing and knew it was wrong, imo.

rbbm

Me too and when I do eat now, it's not near the amount I normally would eat. I wonder how many others here feel the same way? This case is so gut-wrenching....I'm afraid to hear what's next. :(

That's kind of what I meant by "mental illness". But I don't think ANY of them are valid defenses. I just think these are possibilities as to what they may try.

RSBM

^^^ Partly why my .02 is that the other relatives HAD to know SOMETHING.
If you're not allowed to see your own grandkids/nieces/nephews whomever.
At least notify authorities that something may be wrong !!!!
Sometimes CPS and other organizations let children down (Gabriel Fernandez, etc.) ; but fgs; at least make an effort.
No one helped these children except the brave girl who escaped.

Exactly. "Turn a blind eye" comes to mind for me. jmo

Radar has some photos from the forensic examination of house.

For those asking about shelves in garage:

"Their garage included floor-to-ceiling collections of DVDs that were alphabetically ordered."

Look at all those Target bags.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SBM to save space.

:eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

Radar has some photos from the forensic examination of house.

For those asking about shelves in garage:

"Their garage included floor-to-ceiling collections of DVDs that were alphabetically ordered."

Look at all those Target bags.
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This gets crazier and crazier. All that chaos and horror in the home and then an organized DVD collection?

This gets crazier and crazier. All that chaos and horror in the home and then an organized DVD collection?

Perhaps the children had to organize them via alphabetical order... as an "educational" task. Bleuuuugh.

The Public Defender must have been asked a stupid question:

Speaking to DailyMail.com outside court, Jeff Zimel, the Riverside County Public Defender, said the couple would remain in separate cells at the Robert Presley Detention Center unless the Sheriff decides otherwise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arents-kept-children-night.html#ixzz54aCZVyIb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oh....... how cruel and u
Inhuman! NOT

Perhaps the children has to organize them via alphabetical order... as an "educational" task. Bleuuuugh.

More taunting and torture, keeping them organized but not being able to watch them. My question is why so much concern about a DVD collection and the house is in total chaos?

More taunting and torture, keeping them organized but not being able to watch them. My question is why so much concern about a DVD collection and the house is in total chaos?

I agree with you, it doesn't make so much sense at all. I mean, if I lived in a home with 13 extra people, wouldn't you at least teach them some basic chores and put them to work since everyone is home all day every day??
My daughter wanted to do her own laundry from a very young age, so I said fine, and taught her. She also offers to do MY laundry sometimes to get out of doing other chores, like dishes, haha. But either way she's contributing!!!

I’m sorry, I sincerely doubt anything the parents don’t want us to know are in those journals. Probably Bible scriptures written over and over.

That could be, but it sounds like they wrote in the journals when shackled? Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I'm also guessing they might have had to "confess" or "repent" in the journals.

The journals could provide info on when and how often at least some of the charges happened. LE said they provide evidence and I'm counting on that to be true.

jmo

I’m annoyed that they sat them at the same table. IMO they should be separated from each other to the point that they can’t even look at each other. No chance for goo-goo eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who’s kidding about them being the same cell at Presley?? WTF!?!

They’ll breed more kids!! Oh Lord!!

They shouldn’t be in the same courtroom together.

They will be worrying about their mom & dad.
They will be missing their siblings.
They will be grieving and scared.
They are scared as their security has been ripped from them.
But then they could be scared that their tormentors will come after them....nightmares.
These children knew nothing else.

Time will heal.

Hopefully. I worry about long term.

As well as all the necessities and fun things the children and adult children might need, how about a couple of wall maps. There is so much love for this family from around the world that maybe they would enjoy being able to identify and place a push pin in the countries that people are sending messages from.

Johnson County is one county south of the DFW metroplex. Lockheed Martin.

oh yeah Lockheed is in Grand Prairie, that would make sense, also Dresser and Bell Helicopter. Still from Rio Vista it a long drive.

Did anyone else wonder watching the husband in the Elvis/Vegas videos as well as reading articles about him & his odd behaviors that he might

be on the Autism Spectrum, or am I totally off base about that?
Yes apsolutely, but.....
Does not change or forgive anything!

From your link: " My parents booked several flights to go see them but when they got there they wouldn't tell them where to go and my parents left crying every time."

Several flights? Why would her parents go to see them after the first time going there and not being told where to go, let alone several times? Wouldn't you think after the first time they would have found out where to go before booking another flight? What she's saying isn't making a whole lot of sense.

LT mother had written a comment on one of the photos on FB that she wished she could come to see them. So may be some truth. Granny passes away since then.

What always gets me when something like this happens, is stories people tell. Not trying blame but I just don't understand. People have sense something wrong and no one says or does anything.

Reminds me of Ronald Gene Simmons who killed his whole family one Christmas. Thankfully these are alive and safe now.

I'm waiting for the woman monster's attorney to say she was also a victim.

Perhaps the children had to organize them via alphabetical order... as an "educational" task. Bleuuuugh.

I took notice yesterday that whenever someone in the public did spot the children outside it was always the children having to do a chore with Mom just standing and watching them like a guard.

Like the kids having to put down sod grass.
That is no small feat as I had to put sod down once. It is back breaking work.

The DVDs were better cared for than the children. Let’s just think about that for a few minutes. [emoji22][emoji35]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer