Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! forgot all about court today. Set for 2pm. Wonder if we'll hear anything

I don’t know. Is there a suppression order in place?

Quite possibly, but they do seem to like reporting on his court appearances with his number one supporter :facepalm:

I call BS on that he wasn’t on drugs before William went missing. Why was William taken in the first place?!? I’m yet to read the whole article.

There’s something about that GM that doesn’t sit right with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I call BS on everything she has said!

“He’s never really got over that day [welfare workers] saw him and Karlie at the video store and then took William away.

“I’d given them bond money to hide out for three months and then they were caught and told me they were taking William away.

I’D LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO HIDE OUT FOR THREE MONTHS ??!!
Where?? Did the GM know the location?

cfe4d81cd434284a04092b1bba905cd8.jpg

But when William was eleven months old, the two were spotted in each other’s company at a video store in the northwestern Sydney suburb of Ryde, where Karlie’s father lived.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Julian was removed from the care of his mother at 7 months’ age because of concerns that he was at risk of harm (associated with domestic violence and drug abuse), and placed with foster carers. Julian’s sister, who is a year older than Julian and whom I shall call Sarah, had been removed from her mother’s care before Julian was born

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/58853ecfe4b058596cba36a9

BBM
She certainly knows the facts :thinking: Says he was 11 months when they took him, the court says 7 months - oh who to believe :gaah:

But Natalie said the 35-year-old, who did not drink alcohol or take drugs before William vanished

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Julian was removed from the care of his mother at 7 months’ age because of concerns that he was at risk of harm (associated with domestic violence and drug abuse), and placed with foster carers. Julian’s sister, who is a year older than Julian and whom I shall call Sarah, had been removed from her mother’s care before Julian was born

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/58853ecfe4b058596cba36a9

So who was on drugs (as per court) when William was taken?

I could go on..........................

“He’s never really got over that day [welfare workers] saw him and Karlie at the video store and then took William away.

“I’d given them bond money to hide out for three months and then they were caught and told me they were taking William away.

I’D LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO HIDE OUT FOR THREE MONTHS ??!!
Where?? Did the GM know the location?

Exactly my first thought. Through that whole article of nonsense this was the only thing that stuck out to me as bizarre. Fancy admitting you gave them money to hide out prior to William being placed in care. It just goes to show the lengths the family was willing to go to to kee william and the parents together. Interesting.

Correct me if im wrong. Was she not accused once before of knowing where he was or was that her lady friend that was on t.v?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exactly my first thought. Through that whole article of nonsense this was the only thing that stuck out to me as bizarre. Fancy admitting you gave them money to hide out prior to William being placed in care. It just goes to show the lengths the family was willing to go to to kee william and the parents together. Interesting.

Correct me if im wrong. Was she not accused once before of knowing where he was or was that her lady friend that was on t.v?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

She has been named as a POI

Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

Call me crazy that I’m clinging to a shred of hope that William is alive. A shred, a gossamer of hope that BS knew that day that his ‘connection’ desperately wanted that child back. Was that ‘connection’ with or around BS that day or did they rely on a pedophile to pick him up. God forbid.

There is a couple of things that struck me as suspicious in that interview of the bio grandmother. One is that she has helped the bio parents and William hide out before. Another was that she knew beforehand that the foster parents were taking the children to Kendall earlier. I was under the impression that William's bio parents were not together but the bio grandmothers says that the police knocked on "their" door and arrested them after William went missing. She is so critical of the foster parents having holidays while William is missing but apparently has been on a number of cruises herself since her grandson disappeared.

There is a couple of things that struck me as suspicious in that interview of the bio grandmother. One is that she has helped the bio parents and William hide out before. Another was that she knew beforehand that the foster parents were taking the children to Kendall earlier. I was under the impression that William's bio parents were not together but the bio grandmothers says that the police knocked on "their" door and arrested them after William went missing. She is so critical of the foster parents having holidays while William is missing but apparently has been on a number of cruises herself since her grandson disappeared.

The article isn't written particularly well is it. I don't think she knew they were going to Kendall, but if she did ....... I hope Jubelin knows that.

AFAIK the Bio parents were still together at the time that William was taken, KT was pregnant with her 4th. I don't think they split until 2016.

This has been my suspicion since I first heard that there was a connection between the bio family and the Speddings.

She certainly knows the facts :thinking: Says he was 11 months when they took him, the court says 7 months - oh who to believe :gaah:
(snipped)

Unless William was already in care when Karlie and Brendan (with Natalie's help) took him and hid out for three months.

I find it odd that Natalie says she hates the spiderman suit. Of all things she could choose to hate, if she needs to hate something.

I’ve written this before but here it is again.
There would be two ways to retrieve your child/grandchild legally or illegally....it’s up to the way you think and the $$$$s you have.
Similar scenario. My girlfriend knew her daughter was now on drugs with a druggie, she had two children with him, one girl 3 and a baby boy 6 months old.
My gf got a call from her daughter saying social services were there taking her children. My 64 yr old gf hired a solicitor and mortgaged her home to fight for custody. Social services fought back hard against her having them because the carers wanted to adopt the children.
Honestly guys...it was hours before the adoption went through she gained custody of her babies. She nearly lost everything she owned but those kids are absolutely beautiful, they go to private schools, live the dream in a beautiful farm and have trips we would only dream of!

That was the legal way!

Now what would be the cheapest easiest way?

The thing is ... if William's bio family had anything to do with William's disappearance, and were hiding him out somewhere, there is not one of them that could ever see William. Spend time with him.

I don't for a second believe that the bio family have not been/are not being watched closely, to ensure that nothing like that has happened to William.

Unless little William is locked up in a room somewhere, any of the bio family's connections don't have him. imo

Natalie is evidently delusional, if she thinks FaCS remove children from their home for no reason. It generally takes forever for FaCS to get involved in the first place, they are so understaffed and stretched thin. They give the parents so many chances to straighten out, before they remove any child/children.
Unfortunately, it sounds to me that Natalie thinks that the conditions that William was subjected to, when living with his bio parents, are normal family conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong