Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for links where TH stated "I was the last person to see Kyron" in those words, not someone drawing conclusions or someone else's words, which the huff post & oxygen links do. Thanks!

<modnip>. She has stated that she saw him walk down the hall....alone....and he was never seen after that. In fact she is the ONLY ONE that says he went down that hall. You can get all caught up in demanding that certain words be spoken in a certain way that makes you happy and you miss the whole point of what Terri admitted to more than once. They were not drawing false conclusions. They were PARAPHRASING.
This is EXACTLY why her criminal lawyer refused to let her testify in the civil case....because it would incriminate her in the criminal case. Terri essentially gave up her baby without a fight because she could not testify in a divorce case without admitting things that could possibly send her to prison for murdering Kyron.

You can do your own research. It's your job to show me where she says she was NOT the only person in the hallway and that others saw him too. She has stated that she saw him walk down the hall....alone....and he was never seen after that. In fact she is the ONLY ONE that says he went down that hall. You can get all caught up in demanding that certain words be spoken in a certain way that makes you happy and you miss the whole point of what Terri admitted to more than once. They were not drawing false conclusions. They were PARAPHRASING.
This is EXACTLY why her criminal lawyer refused to let her testify in the civil case....because it would incriminate her in the criminal case. Terri essentially gave up her baby without a fight because she could not testify in a divorce case without admitting things that could possibly send her to prison for murdering Kyron.

We're required to back up claims we make with MSM links, that's why I asked for them. I don't recall where I stated as fact that TH said she was not the last person to see Kyron, maybe I did a while back, so here ya go - now, your turn, thanks!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uami7
http://www.live5news.com/story/2342...snt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

[/URL]

Still waiting for links where TH stated "I was the last person to see Kyron" in those words, not someone drawing conclusions or someone else's words, which the huff post & oxygen links do. Thanks!
This is an old, old link but it is the only one I can find right now that still works.

It is indeed a media link, but the words quoted are directly from a press conference given by Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. I will snip a short piece and then provide the actual link:

Quote: . . . There was one new piece of information: 'Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,' Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward. . . .
http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

There is also the following, because hopefully if we are allowed to quote TMH, we can also quote Kaine and I note Kaine's source:

Quote: . . . Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot. . . .
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

also, the school advertised the fair on their marquee. Anyone who wanted to abduct a child had a road map invitation inside the school that day where chaos did reign.
I'm having trouble verifying that chaos reigned at Skyline that morning. Would it be possible to point me to a link discussing this?

I do have a screen shot of the "marquee". I think calling it such may be an ever so slight exaggeration, but that's just me. I do find it very interesting that it mentions the talent show for the same afternoon. Kyron was supposed to have a small part in it, but not much has ever been said about that. (To the best of my knowledge, anyway.) In my opinion, his absence going unreported even from that supports my belief the school had relatively decent information of some sort to support his absence.

Talent Show.jpg

Just to support my statement that Kyron was scheduled for the talent show:

Snipped Quote: . . . Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. . . .
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/still_no_trace_of_kyron_horman.html

The last person to see Kyron was his classmate.
Perhaps this is according to TMH's attorney, but not law enforcement?

I searched for a link source for your statement and came up with the following:

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/...snt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

I also remember that early on some of the children from the school spoke out, but one little boy nearest Kyron's age only talked about seeing him at the school that morning--I believe it was his grandmother who put a time on that, and she was not with the child at the time. There was also another boy a little older, but, again, no time was given in either of his media interviews.

Both these boys would be much older today, but I wouldn't want to hang my freedom on their credibility in a court of law.

It certainly would be interesting to know for sure if Mr. Houze was referring to either of these boys, or if he was referring to entirely different witnesses.

<modnip>. She has stated that she saw him walk down the hall....alone....and he was never seen after that. In fact she is the ONLY ONE that says he went down that hall. You can get all caught up in demanding that certain words be spoken in a certain way that makes you happy and you miss the whole point of what Terri admitted to more than once. They were not drawing false conclusions. They were PARAPHRASING.
I would say this is the luckiest baby in the world to avoid living with someone who is implicated in the disappearance of another child.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

also, the school advertised the fair on their marquee. Anyone who wanted to abduct a child had a road map invitation inside the school that day where chaos did reign.

The school location, where I drive by every day, is very isolated. A stranger would have to drive for a long time before arriving at that school. It is located in a very rural area.

What I don't understand is why we've never heard from the parent volunteer (s) who was helping lead the groups of students around the science fair exhibits that morning. Especially the one or ones assigned to Kyron's class. They aren't obligated to the school to keep quiet, they're not employees so are not beholden. Yet I haven't heard anything about them or her since in the media, not even if they were at the grand jury proceedings. To me, whether or not I believe TH did it is contingent upon what that person has to say. They have nothing to lose by coming forward and saying he was in her group or not. Nothing, unless he went missing on the parent volunteer's watch and they're afraid they'll be held accountable
Here's the way I see it: .
If Kyron was in her group, then it wasn't TH and the reports of her seeing him last are false
OR
If he wasn't in any group, that means he never made it back to the classroom, then by all means, throw the book at her.

Perhaps they were told not to talk about what they saw so it wouldn't hinder the investigation. This incident shook the inner core of that school. Skyline is a school were families wanted to transfer their children too from other local schools. Skyline has always been known for being a close knit and high parent involvement school . As a teacher, I always wanted to transfer to Skyline.

I remember his classmates interview as well as the teachers she may have been an Aide.. Do we have those links? I don't, but followed his case for years, I cannot discount his classmate. He had said Kyron told him he was going out to the parking lot to see the silver exhibit. We never found out what that meant. The door to the parking lot at the end of the hall, was mentioned.

I remember LE could not interrogate her because she had lawyered up, but now it's been Years and they still cannot touch her?! Why didn't LE question every single adult and student in that school in case there was an abduction.

I remember LE could not interrogate her because she had lawyered up, but now it's been Years and they still cannot touch her?! Why didn't LE question every single adult and student in that school in case there was an abduction.

All staff and every single parent was interviewed by the FBI.

A possible motive could be that in the case of child custody Oregon tries hard to keep siblings together. Kaine had primary custody of Kyron and reportedly was doing well with it. TH had to worry that he could very well get custody of their daughter in the event of a separation or divorce. This could be the reason behind the murder for hire and the attempts to have Kyron live with his mom and stepdad. Also, it was reported (sorry, can’t find a media link) that Kaine owned the house on Hidden Nook before TH entered his life so she was also looking at having to move as well as lose financially in the event of a divorce.

I remember his classmates interview as well as the teachers she may have been an Aide.. Do we have those links? I don't, but followed his case for years, I cannot discount his classmate. He had said Kyron told him he was going out to the parking lot to see the silver exhibit. We never found out what that meant. The door to the parking lot at the end of the hall, was mentioned.

I don't have a link but from my notes it was TP stated he saw Kyron in the hallway and said he was heading to see a cool electrical project when the students were "re-assembling." After seeing Kyron, TP headed downstairs and did not see him after that.
I have never heard that TP ever said that Kyron told him he was going to the parking lot to see the silver exhibit. That makes no sense, there were no exhibits in the parking lot.

I don't have a link but from my notes it was TP stated he saw Kyron in the hallway and said he was heading to see a cool electrical project when the students were "re-assembling." After seeing Kyron, TP headed downstairs and did not see him after that.
I have never heard that TP ever said that Kyron told him he was going to the parking lot to see the silver exhibit. That makes no sense, there were no exhibits in the parking lot.

Interview with TP.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.
"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/...end-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

What I don't understand is why we've never heard from the parent volunteer (s) who was helping lead the groups of students around the science fair exhibits that morning. Especially the one or ones assigned to Kyron's class. They aren't obligated to the school to keep quiet, they're not employees so are not beholden. Yet I haven't heard anything about them or her since in the media, not even if they were at the grand jury proceedings. To me, whether or not I believe TH did it is contingent upon what that person has to say. They have nothing to lose by coming forward and saying he was in her group or not. Nothing, unless he went missing on the parent volunteer's watch and they're afraid they'll be held accountable
Here's the way I see it: .
If Kyron was in her group, then it wasn't TH and the reports of her seeing him last are false
OR
If he wasn't in any group, that means he never made it back to the classroom, then by all means, throw the book at her.

I'm sure LE interviewed her and she never went to the press.
I don't think Kyron was in her group. I think TP saw Kyron before class started, not after when they were put in groups.

A possible motive could be that in the case of child custody Oregon tries hard to keep siblings together. Kaine had primary custody of Kyron and reportedly was doing well with it. TH had to worry that he could very well get custody of their daughter in the event of a separation or divorce. This could be the reason behind the murder for hire and the attempts to have Kyron live with his mom and stepdad. Also, it was reported (sorry, can’t find a media link) that Kaine owned the house on Hidden Nook before TH entered his life so she was also looking at having to move as well as lose financially in the event of a divorce.
Welcome to Websleuths! We are basically on the same wave length.

I have a link for a very long write-up that has probably been linked a hundred times on this site. However, for convenience sake, I hope no-one minds if I quote from it again:

Snipped quote: “... At the end of 2006, Kaine sold the Aloha house, and in January 2007 the family moved to rural Northwest Portland. Terri found the secluded, wooded property on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road, and Kaine bought the house. ...“
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

So, TMH found the house she wanted, but her husband's money paid for it. Still, I believe a third divorce would not have improved her financial standing.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.
"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/...end-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

And from your link:

Snipped quote: " . . . Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project. . . .

That's the way I always took the statements of TP. TMH, herself, says that after they dropped Kyron's coat and backpack off, and she took Kyron's picture--all around the 8:15 am mark--they toured the science projects on display in the gym and other classrooms. She even later added that they dropped library books off and visited Kyron's first grade teacher. I believe both the school library and Kyron's first grade teacher were on the 1st floor of the school. Kyron's 2nd grade classroom and the gym were on the 2nd floor.

So clearly between 8:15 and 8:45, Kyron would have been visible in the hallways, other classrooms and the gym--on both floors of Skyline. Even when some of the children say they saw him alone, that doesn't mean TMH wasn't just near; talking to an adult friend or looking at a different project, or simply busy with her 18 month old.

Kids are kids. They don't always note things like the time and what grown-up is in the vicinity.

Anyway, just my two cents.

I'm sure LE interviewed her and she never went to the press.
I don't think Kyron was in her group. I think TP saw Kyron before class started, not after when they were put in groups.

Agreed. The FBI interviewed everyone who was at Skyline School that day. IIRC, the FBI also advised those folks not to speak to the press.
Still today I wonder why TP’s grandmother disregarded the FBI’s instructions and allowed TP to be interviewed on camera? [emoji848]

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members