Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

I don't think "murderer" is a profession - even if DM tried his best to become one ;)
Lol, of course. But we all rallied together to provide feedback to Google, to have it changed. If you search Paul Bernardo he comes up as "canadian serial killer". We just want the same for DM :).

Maybe they will make the updates once the trial for his Dad is complete.
P.S. 25 more days till sentencing. :judge:
Lol, of course. But we all rallied together to provide feedback to Google, to have it changed. If you search Paul Bernardo he comes up as "canadian serial killer". We just want the same for DM :).

Takes three to make a serial, doesn't it? So perhaps after the Wayne Millard trial ...

Takes three to make a serial, doesn't it? So perhaps after the Wayne Millard trial ...
Sure, but murderer would suffice. I think that's what we were aiming for.

I don't think "murderer" is a profession - even if DM tried his best to become one ;)

DM is infamous far more than he is famous. The CBC is not running one hour specials on him because of his piloting exploits. He would not even have a Google bio were it not for the murders. It is an insult to all aircraft pilots to categorize him as such. Which makes me think that DM paid Google for the designation. Can’t think of a more plausible explanation.

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/d...AAQAOZGVsbGVuIG1pbGxhcmQAAAAAAQ&resultIndex=4

[6] When the Bosma trial ended in June 2013, there was another emotionally powerful press conference where Bosma’s widow spoke. Needless to say, she and her daughter have attracted a great deal of public sympathy and the two accused have been vilified. Two books have been written about the case and two television documentaries have analysed the case. Although the media coverage, and related internet searches were at their most intense during 2013 (at the time of the Bosma trial), media interest in Millard and Smich has continued until the present. This is partly due to the fact that the present trial, relating to the alleged murder of Ms. Babcock, has been pending in this court for the past two years.

BBM

2 books?? 2 Documentaries? What am I missing? I know of ABro's book and the 5th Estate docs. Can anyone enlighten me on the 2nd one of each? TIA

Wow, did they *really* get the dates wrong like that, in such an official document? 'Bosma trial ended in June 2013'????

Given that his "career" as a criminal (and his briefer stint as defence counsel) has ended, I suspect DM wants the same. The more attention and publicity, the better. It would be justice if he's just locked up for life and ignored.

Given that his "career" as a criminal (and his briefer stint as defence counsel) has ended, I suspect DM wants the same. The more attention and publicity, the better. It would be justice if he's just locked up for life and ignored.
No one can help the fact that DM has made history. It's about using the right words, and making sure he's known for what he truly is. Doing otherwise, would be like labeling Bernardo as an accountant, or Mason as a musician.

Not on my books. I couldn't care less if DM enjoys it or not.

No one can help the fact that DM has made history. It's about using the right words, and making sure he's known for what he truly is. Doing otherwise, would be like labeling Bernardo as an accountant, or Mason as a musician.

Not on my books. I couldn't care less if DM enjoys it or not.

The most sickening part of those Internet google labels is that WM, who actually was a licensed aircraft pilot, is listed as Dellen Millard's father. Even MB is listed as a flight attendant. Who is responsible for entering those titles in the first place? SMH

Given that his "career" as a criminal (and his briefer stint as defense counsel) has ended, I suspect DM wants the same. The more attention and publicity, the better. It would be justice if he's just locked up for life and ignored.
DM being ignored will indeed be justice because he loves attention because he had it for most of his adult life. He was running the show, took over the house owned by the father, I believe he controlled his mother, he had all these wimpy tagalongs that were so willing to do anything for him. Being ignored and left to rot in prison will definitely be justice served for DM.

The second book was an ebook by Molly Hayes.
Molly Hayes' book was a great read. She was there every step of the way, as was Adam's Wayward son article. Both very well written IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Molly Hayes' book was a great read. She was there every step of the way, as was Adam's Wayward son article. Both very well written IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

What is the title of the ebook by Molly Hayes?

DM is in court this morning (two appearances).

Party Name: MILLARD, DELLEN
Case Number: CR-16-50000176-0000
Short Title of Proceedings: R. v MILLARD
Time: 08:30 AM
Room: MOTIONROOM H
Appearance/Event Type: PRE-TRIAL

Party Name: MILLARD, DELLEN
Case Number: CR-16-50000176-0000
Short Title of Proceedings: R. v MILLARD
Time: 09:30 AM
Room: COURTROOM 4-7
Appearance/Event Type: TO BE SPOKEN TO

http://www.ontariocourtdates.ca/daily-docket.aspx

Interesting... I hope someone is there to report on these appearances, no matter how insignificant they might be.

marianne boucher
@CityCourtsTO

Dellen Millard has officially retained lawyer Ravin Pillay to rep him at his 3rd murder trial, starting April 3, for the 2012 shooting death of his dad.
Millard appeared bearded and still sporting his Padawan Braid. Crown seeking 50yrs jail time for 2 prior murder convictions.

On Monday, Millard made a court appearance for the coming trial in the shooting death Wayne Millard, which was initially deemed a suicide. He officially retained defence lawyer Ravin Pillay, who was co-counsel for Millard at the Bosma trial, to defend him in his third murder trial. It is slated to start on April 3 and last eight weeks.

Dellen Millard retains lawyer for third murder trial

Trial for WM murder is expected to last 8 weeks. It will be interesting to see what evidence they have.
On Monday, Millard made a court appearance for the coming trial in the shooting death Wayne Millard, which was initially deemed a suicide. He officially retained defence lawyer Ravin Pillay, who was co-counsel for Millard at the Bosma trial, to defend him in his third murder trial. It is slated to start on April 3 and last eight weeks.

Dellen Millard retains lawyer for third murder trial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back