CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that they were planning a move to Oklahoma. I wonder if they were planning another Ch 7 bankruptcy (which can be filed every 7th year) since I doubt they would get their money out of their California home. I really can't see LT putting forth the effort to get it ready to go on the market.

He has 13 charges while she only has 7. I don't get it.

ETA for quick reference:
DT charges: http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/cgi-bin/iisinfo.acu?bkno=201801856P
LT charges: http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/cgi-bin/iisinfo.acu?bkno=201801857P

She also has 6 counts of willfully harming a child, while he only has 5. She has 12 counts (adding the two together) of torture while he has 11. Maybe it will make more sense as more info is released. As I am reading it, however, it makes me think that SHE was the one who physically hurt the children.

12 counts of false imprisonment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Her- child endangerment-11 all listed under same charge X 11
His- listed as separate 6 charges of child endangerment
I think these charges may be fluid as the investigation continues

Many thanks to you and others who clarified it!

She also has 6 counts of willfully harming a child, while he only has 5. She has 12 counts (adding the two together) of torture while he doesn't have any. Maybe it will make more sense as more info is released. As I am reading it, however, it makes me think that SHE was the one who physically hurt the children.
He also has 12 counts of torture

I keep thinking about what happened 2 yrs. ago also, for the 17 yr. old to start planning her escape.
I would suspect she was still getting accosted by her father even if he was only charged with one sexual charge.
I think she started defending herself and fought back so he actually had only successfully made sexual contact one time. She thwarted his attempts until he moved on to try another sibling or he gave up. My guess is he moved on
to one of the weaker siblings and they're not strong enough emotionally or physically to speak of it yet.

In my personal experience (physical abuse only, not sexual) my father continued his cruel punishment towards me
until I was somewhere around 14, 15, or 16, can't recall my age. I finally had had enough and fought back to defend myself against him. He was a big strapping, strong man. But I still fought back with all I had. And I told him he was
never going to beat on me again. He believed me, I guess, because it did stop him as I recall. But I had already told him, while he was beating up a brother, that I was going to call the police if he didn't stop. He stopped. (Coward)

I'm sure that when the police showed up that Sunday morning, those monster parents knew exactly which child had
escaped and turned them in. That was not the first time that she exhibited courage and bravery, it was just the most
important act and most successful at what she intended. Stop the cruelty.

So I believe there was some gruesome attempts at abuse towards the 17 yr. old in 2015 or around there.

IMHO, the 17 yo (then 15) decided that the new baby (now 2 yo) was NOT going to be abused like all of her other siblings. She had seen the pattern over and over again with her siblings. She knew that as long as the baby was still young, she would be fed, but that too would come to an end and the abuse would begin. I have suspicions around who the mother of the 2 yo truly is. I wonder if maternal instinct was the impetus to protect her “sister”. Speculation on my part of course. Time will tell. Either way, the 17 yo is an amazingly brave and tenacious survivor. In the end, she ended this hell on earth for all of her brothers and sisters.

God bless her!

She also has 6 counts of willfully harming a child, while he only has 5. She has 12 counts (adding the two together) of torture while he doesn't have any. Maybe it will make more sense as more info is released. As I am reading it, however, it makes me think that SHE was the one who physically hurt the children.

I see torture on his too. 12 counts if I'm reading correctly. One with the "x 11" on the left, plus one by itself.

DT has torture charges, but it is written as:

206 FEL in 2 lines (one with X 11, and one with a single charge)

DT

6 counts child endangerment
12 counts torture
12 counts false imprisonment
5 counts willful harm to a child
1 count lewd act
7 counts harm/cruelty to dependent adult

I'm just wondering, for the people who are sending cards to the survivors ... how are you greeting them? Are you saying "Dear and then using their actual names" or something like Dear Survivor? I mean what would be the appropriate way to address them on individual cards?

I did not think it was appropriate to use their real names on the cards. These haven't been officially released and I think it would frighten them. I addressed my cards as "Marvelous #1, Marvelous #2, etc." Inside my cards, I just wrote "Dear you." I just felt that calling them "Survivor" might be inappropriate. They are more than survivors. They are individuals who will need a lot of help to grow and move on from this. I hope they lead wonderful lives from here on. :loveyou:

LT
12 torture
12 false imprisonment
6 willful harm to a child
11 child endangerment
7 harm/cruelty to dependent adult

DT

6 counts child endangerment
12 counts torture
12 counts false imprisonment
5 counts willful harm to a child
1 count lewd act
7 counts harm/cruelty to dependent adult

ETA to put DT and LT charges side by side in same post.

Interesting that they were planning a move to Oklahoma. I wonder if they were planning another Ch 7 bankruptcy (which can be filed every 7th year) since I doubt they would get their money out of their California home. I really can't see LT putting forth the effort to get it ready to go on the market.
West of OKC is one of the current hot O&G areas. Cana-Woodford, SCOOP, STACK are all prolific Anadarko Basin plays and the operators are keeping steady busy in that area. I am guessing that the potential for royalty checks may have been a factor in that particular destination. Dunno.

I don't know, the Taco Bell employees said they all smelled, so sounds like none (including the parents) either bathed more often or they just carried the home stench with them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Everything they owned would have a stink to it. Even if they showered their clothes would stink unless they put on freshly washed clothes. I have a family member who has some kind of mould issue in the house and everything they own has a smell. Plastic grocery bags. Name it it has 'the smell'.

HE has 12 counts of Torture

I'm starting to think that the media are encouraging "witnesses" to come up with stories to fit the narrative. Waist-deep in filth? So he was wading waist deep through diapers and Vienna sausage cans, finding dead dogs and cats in the sludge of rubbish?

And the faeces covered living room with a chalkboard doesn't make sense to me either. I understand why the bedrooms were covered in faeces because the kids were chained up throughout the day which was their night. But were they also restrained and forbidden to go to the toilet during lesson times in the more "normal" period of family life when LT was at least attempting to home-school them? As their lives disintegrated, the living room (I believe) was filled with unopened toys and other hoarded objects, so I doubt the kids were told to do their business on the parents' special possessions.
And multiple dead dogs and cats? He can't say exactly how many dead dogs and cats he saw that day. That's a LOT of dead animals. As much as I believe LT is evil, I don't think she waves a magic wand to strike herds of animals dead once she's finished with a place.
I don't think this guy is credible. It sounds like he's saying what the media wants to hear.

Francesca, as a home health nurse, I have been in at least one home with multiple, multiple children, a pregnant mother and father present. I had to wade through knee deep trash in the living room to get to the patient I was seeing. There were roaches everywhere. The kitchen was unbelievably filthy with roaches every where. The kitchen garbage can was overflowing and left over food was just scraped onto the floor around the garbage can. No, I don’t think the media is encouraging witnesses to make this stuff up. First hand knowledge here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43