SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

Thank you!
I guess I wanted closure, so I read what I wanted.
Need coffee...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No problem. I often need coffee myself. ;)

BTW, here is Tracy Wright's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...unty-12-Oct-2016/page2&highlight=Tracy+Wright

Tracy was found deceased (months after the above article), but no foul play was suspected. Her car was found in a lake and appears to have been an accident. :(

I hope there will be a resolution for Tammy someday soon.

Hello board. I am a long time lurker, but now joining as a first time poster.
I have never heard about this case until today, and once I learned about it I promptly read thru the entire thread.
Sadly but ironically, what I believe to be the probable outcome of this case occurred in my personal life when I was a child.
My mother suffered greatly from depression and at the age of 37 ended her life.
Someone in an earlier thread actually referenced the kind of note that they believe Tammy would have left.
It was a brief note very similar to a deeply hidden note that was left behind to my brother and I.

Growing up with a plate full or survivors guilt, I will add my two cents which probably isnt even worth that.
I have spent my life after that horrific moment breaking down the "Why" aspect to suicide far too often.
These are just based on my personal life and hopefully I do not offend anyone as it is not my intention.

--Suicide is not a "Selfish Act". Yes mental illness can be and usually is a determining factor, but other times the person has reached their breaking point.
Tammy sounds like she was past her breaking point, and it certainly doesnt mean she didnt love her children.
She held her family together financially, and sounded like she was more of the grown up in her marriage.
More than likely her husband was the fun parent, and she was the strict one. Another stressor.

--Suicides are not always planned, and can be done in moments of heightened anguish.
She probably was sick, and its possible she had no plans to harm herself. The note could have been written in an open ended manner.
If she comes back its innocuous, but yes the "Love" reference does add a touch of deepering inference.
She leaves for this "walk" and hasnt predetermined if she is coming back or not. Maybe she has taken pills with her, and has a note with her in case she goes thru with it.

--Someone who has attempted suicide twice needs every resource available to them:Counseling, medication, even hospital admittance.
She seemed like what she was receiving was less than adequate.

--The affairs were just a desperate attempt to find some brief or greater happiness to her life. Her marriage wasnt what she hoped for and she just wanted to feel alive.
I do not believe for one second she ran off with some guy though. Leaving her life behind to be with some other guy and not her kids is a different animal than suicide.
She seemed to want to end the pain, but not create another myriad level of anguish.

--Her husband might not have been husband of the year material, but really what motive would he have for killing her?
Her disappearance crushes his finances. By all accounts he liked to partake in his hobbies and interests, and raising three children on his own really puts a dent in that.
The timeline and opportunity here doesnt really allow for him to have committed murder. In addition, has anyone found any instances of domestic violence in their marriage?
It doesnt seem like this guy has an OJ Simpson type resume pre-wife murder, and this is normally the case.

Sadly, I believe she took her life in a walkable proximity to their home, and expected to be found(just not immediately).
I hope and pray her family gets closure one day as I can greatly empthasize with them.

I think the husband knows what happened to her. It is extremely difficult to completely disappear these days, to start a new life she would’ve needed a place to live, transportation, a good amount of money, the ability to obtain a fake ID and SSN, etc. and I just don’t think she had all that lined up so she could disappear.

I think the husband knows what happened to her. It is extremely difficult to completely disappear these days, to start a new life she would’ve needed a place to live, transportation, a good amount of money, the ability to obtain a fake ID and SSN, etc. and I just don’t think she had all that lined up so she could disappear.

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it’s not . Michele Whittaker from season 1 , disappeared for 6 years and was not even trying to , she Just thought her mom was “ mad “ at her so she left .

Just watched the Disappeared again and I don't believe husband is involved. Based on the note and that he told the truth where he was and had been and the kids were with him.

The disappeared episode convinced me it was the husband... everything he said sounded rehearsed... he was visibly nervous when they mentioned a body of water.. I bet she is in one of those bodies of water and he is responsible. His interview on the podcast is reminiscent of other killers who almost have an "I want to get caught" bragging type of sick personality

The disappeared episode convinced me it was the husband... everything he said sounded rehearsed... he was visibly nervous when they mentioned a body of water.. I bet she is in one of those bodies of water and he is responsible. His interview on the podcast is reminiscent of other killers who almost have an "I want to get caught" bragging type of sick personality

I think he’s guilty, too. His story has changed. 2 of the he kids were with him, then later said one wasn’t, the door lock, etc.

Unidentified remains found in Hephzibah. GA: http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/BRE...478870483.html

This is about 15 miles from North Augusta, SC: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/1900...33.5018026!3e0

Was checking for any info on the remains: the only thing I can find is the link above had been updated about a week later, to say it may take months to know anything. :(

Friday, April 13, 2018
HEPHZIBAH, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- News 12 is learning more about the human remains found in Hephzibah on April 4th.

Richmond County Coroner Mark Bowen says the body was very decomposed at the time it was recovered, and only bones remained.

Bowen tells News 12 identification and cause of death could take months.

Continue to check back for more on this developing story.

http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/BREAKING--Human-remains-found-in-wooded-area-478870483.html

I totally agree with you. Her family (sisters, mom, etc) also talked about her depression and suicide attempts. I have been diagnosed at different times with moderate to severe depression...suicidal thoughts, unable to get out of bed, unable to work, etc. Depression is not an excuse for an affair. She was sending and receiving texts from two separate men before her disappearance, not including the man that died a month or two before. Family and friends saying that she would never desert her children and put them through that type of pain...she was willing to run around on her husband and take the risk of exposing her family to 2 or more separate men that could have become angry or obsessed with her putting her entire family in danger. THIS IS NOT MY THEORY OF WHAT HAPPENED. I think that she grew tired of her husband, children, job, responsibilities and took a break. Maybe she is still out there living a different life or she chose the wrong person to 'rescue' her from being a wife and mother and he grew tired of her. I am not saying that she is a bad person, I'm saying that maybe she married too young, was looking for a little freedom & excitement and either she is on a beach in Mexico or her savior turned in to her worst nightmare.

I’m don’t believe the husband was involved. I think we (in general) have become accustomed to husbands or bf being guilty, and we pick apart every word and action. I don’t find some of his answers as troubling. Different interviewers ask different questions. Some of the stuff may be kept under wraps because authorities asked him to do so. Which according to the way I see it, at one time he was asked about the polygraph and was told not to discuss, and on the podcast he stated that it was inconclusive. I don’t find a person guilty or innocent because of inconclusive results. It’s hard to say you would pass one, maybe you would maybe you wouldn’t.

I also find it odd that there are posts that are making this man guilty and he is not a suspect. Why is this allowed.

According to the timeline which I hear the most, the father said he left to run errands and stuff with both boys. So what if the other one went to grandmas to help out and he and the younger son went shopping. Apparently, the police have the security footage and stated it was a match with the story they were told.

So I agree with this poster. It seems he is being convicted on no proof at all. There should have been something questionable before he is hung out to dry. I just don’t think so. Not everyone missing had been murdered. Sometimes people hide things and we are often surprised in this forum.

I also feel that the husband as well as her family and friends are trying to keep this more positive and they would rather keep her as running out due to her illness and there is always much more going on then we will ever know.

I’m don’t believe the husband was involved. I think we (in general) have become accustomed to husbands or bf being guilty, and we pick apart every word and action. I don’t find some of his answers as troubling. Different interviewers ask different questions. Some of the stuff may be kept under wraps because authorities asked him to do so. Which according to the way I see it, at one time he was asked about the polygraph and was told not to discuss, and on the podcast he stated that it was inconclusive. I don’t find a person guilty or innocent because of inconclusive results. It’s hard to say you would pass one, maybe you would maybe you wouldn’t.

I also find it odd that there are posts that are making this man guilty and he is not a suspect. Why is this allowed.

According to the timeline which I hear the most, the father said he left to run errands and stuff with both boys. So what if the other one went to grandmas to help out and he and the younger son went shopping. Apparently, the police have the security footage and stated it was a match with the story they were told.

So I agree with this poster. It seems he is being convicted on no proof at all. There should have been something questionable before he is hung out to dry. I just don’t think so. Not everyone missing had been murdered. Sometimes people hide things and we are often surprised in this forum.

I also feel that the husband as well as her family and friends are trying to keep this more positive and they would rather keep her as running out due to her illness and there is always much more going on then we will ever know.

I agree and it's why I don't check back with this thread very often. I realize that it's usually more likely to be the spouse, or someone very close to the victim, but sometimes it's not. I don't think it is in this case. This crime isn't my first rodeo and my BS radar is pretty good and I don't pick up on anything weird in this guy. I find his answers reasonable. If it turns out that he was involved, then I'll accept that, but so far I'm not ready to convict him by what I've seen and heard up to this point.

Unidentified remains found in Hephzibah. GA: http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/BRE...478870483.html

This is about 15 miles from North Augusta, SC: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/1900...33.5018026!3e0

Yep, just a hop, skip & a jump away. Hephzibah is more rural, but it has been growing the past couple years. I lived out that way for a few months in 1984.

I hope it doesn't take them too long to release more details.

Was checking for any info on the remains: the only thing I can find is the link above had been updated about a week later, to say it may take months to know anything. :(

UPDATE | Coroner identifies remains as man missing five years

The above remains turned out to be a man. Identified as Jerry Dwayne Isenhower UPDATE | Coroner identifies remains as man missing five years

I hope there will be a break in Tammy's case soon. :(

Another really weird one. I don't believe the husband was involved. Their son was with him when he left the house and her in her bedroom. Perhaps someone came to their house forced her to write the note. Or maybe it was her on the motorcycle that the daughter saw. I'm really wondering why her blood pressure was high that day though. Maybe she went for a walk and something happened to her physically.

I agree with you, I believe he’s involved, because he said conflicting info, at one point he said when he left, she had on pajamas, later he described her wearing something else

Hello, new to this thread and Tammy’s case as I’m watching the disappeared episode right now.

what is everyone’s thoughts on her illness before she went missing? I know I watch and read too much true crime but honestly my first thought was poison. The fact that it came out of nowhere with the sweating, rapid heart rate, agitation, change in normal behavior (being very loud) and lightheadedness is pretty suspicious to me. Although, if severe enough, that could also be the result of anxiety or even mania, so I don’t rule out that it could’ve been psychosomatic.

I also find it interesting and maaaaaybe not a coincidence that she disappeared basically right before her doctors appointment (2 days right? Disappeared on Saturday, appt for Monday?). I think that could point to either someone else (like in the event of poisoning) OR herself...maybe it was scary for her to have to face a doctor if she was suicidal.

Obviously, I’m only basing my opinion on what the media has put forth and her episode of Disappeared, but I do believe the daughter and her friend were correct about seeing Tammy on a motorcycle with someone. The neighbor heard a loud muffler, which could’ve been the motorcycle picking her up. I hope her family will one day have the answers they deserve about her disappearance, but I never got bad vibes about the husband. I think Tammy left with someone to start a new life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back