VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

UPDATE: Body Found in Woodlawn Park Appears to be Missing 16-Year-Old; Homicide Investigation Underway

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2018...ation-underway/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

ETA: Sorry for the duplicate link. We were posting at the same time.

Also, the release provides clarification on previous search of the park:
The body was discovered this morning by police officers who were at Woodlawn Park conducting a search for Moussa. This was our second time searching the park based on investigative leads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they catch and convict whoever is responsible for this, she was young and lovely, and I’m sure her family is devastated.

she had a twin :*(

she left to a party. something must have happened there.

I just had a good cry. This is really so horrible. My heart dropped when I saw they archived the group.

she had a twin :*(

she left to a party. something must have happened there.

Sadly, I don’t think she went to a party. The party was supposedly 3 hours away. She was found a mile from home. I think the killer sent the text saying she was going to a party.

“She said she was going to a party in Norfolk,” Zhane Moussa said. “And I’m, like, isn’t that more than 3 hours away?”

Jholie Moussa’s mother said she missed a call from her daughter later that evening but hasn’t heard from her since.

OK. Someone must have had/still has her phone. I bet someone texted her sister and mentioned Norfolk and then also called the mother from her phone.

makes sense :( the key is who was she meeting?

Sadly, I don’t think she went to a party. The party was supposedly 3 hours away. She was found a mile from home. I think the killer sent the text saying she was going to a party.

I knew she wouldn't leave her twin on purpose. I am heartbroken for the family, especially her twin. RIP Jholie

At a Friday evening press conference, Julie Parker, a spokeswoman for the Fairfax County police, had to deflect questions about the department's handling of the case, which had angered Jholie's parents.

The parents said in media interviews they felt Jholie might be in danger, but they did not believe police were treating the case with urgency.

Parker pushed back on that idea. “Our understanding was that she had voluntarily left home and there were no signs of foul play,” she said.

Jholie's father said that Jholie received a call on Jan. 12 from a 12-year-old boy's cellphone. The father said the boy later told him a man asked the boy to borrow his phone to place the call. Jholie was reported missing by her family the next day, police said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...22769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.fbb173e6f991

or she was with the killer when she sent that text

[bbm]

that's scary

At a Friday evening press conference, Julie Parker, a spokeswoman for the Fairfax County police, had to deflect questions about the department's handling of the case, which had angered Jholie's parents.

The parents said in media interviews they felt Jholie might be in danger, but they did not believe police were treating the case with urgency.

Parker pushed back on that idea. “Our understanding was that she had voluntarily left home and there were no signs of foul play,” she said.

Jholie's father said that Jholie received a call on Jan. 12 from a 12-year-old boy's cellphone. The father said the boy later told him a man asked the boy to borrow his phone to place the call. Jholie was reported missing by her family the next day, police said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...22769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.fbb173e6f991

Hopefully they will find evidence in her phone or her SM that leads them to the perp.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back