Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the Pharmaceutical Industry, it got personal."

The Producer for The Fifth Estate has a very shocking interview here, about what he has learned that a competitor did to try and get dirt on Barry Sherman.

-A competitor from Europe discussed putting Barry in a compromising position

-Planting cocaine on Barry

-Compromising sexual positions

When that didn't work, the European Competitor actually hired spies:

-To go to the picnic tables at Apotex, dress up as workers, and talk to employees to try to get dirt on Barry Sherman

Apotex said that Barry Sherman did get death threats.

The above notes are verbatim starting at approximately the 6:45 mark in this CBC video

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/barry-sherman-lawsuit-1.4506346

I didn't find a video at that link. Did I miss it?

Potentially new evidence found by CP24 Camerman as the PI's were wrapping up today - Honey Sherman's Earrings

Ross is being interviewed by CTV tonight regarding the find.

Click on his FB page to view the photos of the earrings found, and the earrings on Honey Sherman.

Crime Power & Politics, by Ross McLean added 5 new photos.

2 hrs ·

While at the Sherman Home today, Private Investigator Martin Woodhouse was recording some notes, when the lone media on site from CP24 saw something, the camera man with eagle eyes saw what appeared to be earings, lying in the street near the end of the western exit from the Sherman driveway. He brought it to the attention of the Detective, who video taped the evidence then collected it as potential evidence. With the snow now melted, the earings revealed themselves. Could they be related to the murders? Investigations will tell, the police would not comment on anything being taken from the home as a motive for the crimes. The earings, its hard to tell bare a resemblence to earings that Honey Sherman wore - but it is way to early to tell.

https://www.facebook.com/RossMcleanSec/

Wow, thanks Wondergirl. I looked up many photos of HS and she always seems to wearing the same set of white and black earrings irrespective of what clothes she was wearing. Most women I know have lots of pairs of earrings, she obviously liked those I guess. One of the earrings found looks like part of the white and black set imo,

So FD was still in custody when the Sherman's were murdered. So why did the Fifth Estate focus on him so much in their episode? What I found interesting was that Myron Gottlieb, a convicted fraudster himself, was the person to introduce BS to FD and seemed involved in the deal somehow.

BS had some "interesting" associates.

ETA: forgot the link to the article where this was mentioned.

The Producer for The Fifth Estate has a very shocking interview here, about what he has learned that a competitor did to try and get dirt on Barry Sherman.

-To go to the picnic tables at Apotex, dress up as workers, and talk to employees to try to get dirt on Barry Sherman

The above notes are verbatim starting at approximately the 6:45 mark in this CBC video

I didn't find a video at that link. Did I miss it?

Woops, here is the link to the CBC Video, sorry about that.

https://youtu.be/dOdqAnnN6Oo

Wow, thanks Wondergirl. I looked up many photos of HS and she always seems to wearing the same set of white and black earrings irrespective of what clothes she was wearing. Most women I know have lots of pairs of earrings, she obviously liked those I guess. One of the earrings found looks like part of the white and black set imo,

So, was that what LE was looking for with the metal detectors ? I wonder why they did not find them ? They likely washed down to the end of the driveway in the rain and melting snow -- good thing a street sweeper did not pick them up. Perhaps at least one came off when someone grabbed her from behind, maybe putting something around her neck right in the driveway, or perhaps it was in the car, and they fell out. This would of course indicate a struggle outside of the house, likely in the driveway, near the door. Maybe they got her keys, or forced her to enter the code to get in the house. Very bold if it happened this way.

Yesterday I was thinking of ways they might have blocked the view from the street, near the door, if they entered after the Shermans were at the meeting with the architect -- maybe parking a van, or some kind of service vehicle in front of the door. Just a thought. IMO

The snow has been gone from my driveway and street in Toronto for a number of days now. It is inconceivable to me that all the LE and press coming and going from the site and LE walking up the driveway many times a day missed seeing these items over the past few days. Plus LE was out there with metal detectors a couple of times during the time they had the house. Could these have been planted there just today? I know that makes no sense but nothing does in this case. This just gets stranger and stranger.

So FD was still in custody when the Sherman's were murdered. So why did the Fifth Estate focus on him so much in their episode? What I found interesting was that Myron Gottlieb, a convicted fraudster himself, was the person to introduce BS to FD and seemed involved in the deal somehow.

Not FD. Did you mean SRwas in custody?

I wonder if it had been driven over? Why would they still be able to find 1 earring as snowplows have likely gone up and down that street since the murders? Sounds a bit far fetched it would still be there and not have been found by TPS in their investigation, but all JMO

The snow has been gone from my driveway and street in Toronto for a number of days now. It is inconceivable to me that all the LE and press coming and going from the site and LE walking up the driveway many times a day missed seeing these items over the past few days. Plus LE was out there with metal detectors a couple of times during the time they had the house. Could these have been planted there just today? I know that makes no sense but nothing does in this case. This just gets stranger and stranger.

In the picture with the Private Investigator kneeling beside them, after just taking a video of where they were found, there are leaves on either side of them. Maybe they were frozen in a clump of snow and leaves, and the leaves moved with water or wind after warmer temperatures, revealing them. They could have had dirt over them too.

I agree, so many strange twists and turns in this case. They might have been planted to make it seem as if she were attacked outside, rather than inside the house, but then, why bother ???

IMO

Gottlieb is the last name of the reality lady who was selling the Sherman home also......

And would someone not have noticed a missing earring from HS and noted it somewhere? Corner, autopsy, police, anyone?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Once the TPS have left, its probably just a 'coincidence' if they find some planted earrings. <wink, wink> IMO

If TPS was there, it would be a pretty heavy criminal charge. IMO

Its easy enough to just toss something down into the driveway debris. Someone needs to check the value of them and ask the family if HS wore costume jewellery or the real deal. IMO

Nothing would surprise me, as you say its just gets stranger and stranger. IMO

I seriously doubt the cops would have walked right past real earrings that HS was known to wear. IMO

Police would likely have taken pictures of things in the home, so if her jewelry was documented say sitting in the drawer or on top how did they get outside of the home after they finished their investigation? It looked to me to be 2 different types (HS wasn't likely wearing 2 different types)? Hmmm

Once the TPS have left, its probably just a 'coincidence' if they find some planted earrings. <wink, wink> IMO

If TPS was there, it would be a pretty heavy criminal charge. IMO

Its easy enough to just toss something down into the driveway debris. Someone needs to check the value of them and ask the family if HS wore costume jewellery or the real deal. IMO

Nothing would surprise me, as you say its just gets stranger and stranger. IMO

I seriously doubt the cops would have walked right past real earrings that HS was known to wear. IMO

Does anyone know if evidence that the PI&#8217;s &#8220;find&#8221; has to be turned over to LE?
Could this be payback to LE for not clarifying things with the family for so long? Designed to make LE look incompetent.....

I'll agree that we should wait, but the TP did state that it was a professional hit.

This murder was very complicated to accomplish:

No forced entry
Pool camera turned off
Staged to look like a murder-suicide or double suicide

That is not easy to do. The MO's of other wealthy couples killed in T.O. were sloppy compared to this one. Unorganized.

It took the police 6 weeks to investigate the home, and although it was a large home it was in great shape as it was prepared for sale.

They also had a housekeeper and I didn't see a lot of clutter in that home in the pictures or in the videos.

IMO
TPS has never stated that this was a professional hit. They have stated that they believe the Sherman's were targeted. Meaning they were the intended victims.

However, it is my belief, that these murders did come with a level of organization, per all the reasons folks have mentioned. I don't know if I'm ready to call it professional, though, or even a hit. It certainly could have been committed by a third party, or the perpetrator(s) could have committed it on their own. Time will tell.

TPS has never stated that this was a professional hit. They have stated that they believe the Sherman's were targeted. Meaning they were the intended victims.

However, it is my belief, that these murders did come with a level of organization, per all the reasons folks have mentioned. I don't know if I'm really to call it professional, though, or even a hit. It certainly could have been committed by a third party, or the perpetrator(s) could have committed it on their own. Time will tell.

Sorry everyone I was wrong. I went back over the police statment and they did NOT say it was a professional hit.The rest of my OPINION I am sticking with.

https://youtu.be/dOdqAnnN6Oo
Womp womp. This had been on my list of theories since the beginning. I'm not surprised this was looked into by The Fifth Estate.

The earrings look pristine to me, they don&#8217;t look like they have been in mud, snow and leaves for days or even weeks.
I am quickly becoming very disgusted with all parties in this investigation if what I wonder happened actually did happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998