OH OH - Bobby Sue Kirk, 15, Youngstown, 23 July 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Youngstown Police seek missing and endangered teen
8500889_G.jpg

The Youngstown Police Department has issued an alert for a teenage girl considered missing and possibly endangered.

According to police, fifteen-year-old Bobby Sue Kirk ran away on July 23. Her mother reported her as missing on July 28.

The teen had a hearing scheduled in the Mahoning County Juvenile Justice Center for truancy and unruly behavior.

At first, the child's mother told police she believed that her daughter may be with her boyfriend on the West side of Youngstown.

The mother tells police that she saw her daughter with a Hispanic male at the WRTA Bus Station on Saturday.
http://www.wfmj.com/story/29726118/youngstown-police-seek-missing-and-endangered-teen

Snipped from the article linked above by los2188. "Police say they feel that the teen is endangered because she has already experienced many hardships in life and maybe seeking an easy way out." I'm not sure I get the meaning here. An easy way out of what? Does it mean she doesn't want to go to the Justice Centre or what?

When I see "endangered" and "easy way out" it sounds to me like they're implying suicide. She's missing from right outside my area, next county over, but not much coverage. Hope she's found soon.

She has at least three FB pages. This seems the most recent but not a whole lot there.
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.sue.37819

When I see "easy way out" and "last seen at a bus station with a Hispanic male" (or just a male actually), it sounds to me like she fell for a trafficking scam and now she's someone's property.

When I see "easy way out" and "last seen at a bus station with a Hispanic male" (or just a male actually), it sounds to me like she fell for a trafficking scam and now she's someone's property.

What does ( or just a male mean ) mean. I thought it was reported as a Hispanic male.

What does ( or just a male mean ) mean. I thought it was reported as a Hispanic male.
I personally meant that any male of any race would equate to the same threat.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back