Another Year and a Great New Podcast I want YOU to be interviewed!

This is not aimed at anyone in particular at all and I hope to not offend anyone, but I am surprised that more people haven't volunteered to give their perspective considering the hundreds of thousands of posts in relation to this precious little girl.
It makes my heart hurt and I hardly ever post because I feel I cannot control myself when it comes to JonBenet.

Totally understandable.

Ya for sure HamSandwich
Don't feel disheartened.

The WS 'in house' JBR sleuths
will surely cover all the bases
with their cumulative knowledge.

I have privately obsessed over this case and spent hours upon hours going over
material available, posts here, reading books and just trying to think critically about that night and with what we have as fact, I am sure that my perspective is pretty close to others and may only deviate slightly. I feel pretty confident I could offer something to the podcast but I guess I felt like since I haven't posted much in general and tend to be more of a lurker and a researcher behind the scenes of cases that interest me it might be better if someone who posted a lot on this case get their shot instead. I am just surprised with all the back and forth that more people (aside from those who have already indicated they cannot participate for various personal reasons) have not jumped at this chance to have their voices heard. Thank you for the lift in spirit though. I can always use that!!

"Also, have a great message for you all from Steve Thomas."- Tricia

"To top things off world-renowned professional handwriting expert Cina Wong leaves me with a quote and it's a doozy. It's cryptic but it is really good. - Tricia
Will this material still be included in the Webcast?
Absolutely!

ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED
Remember I said I would devote Monday's to the JBR podcast? This is the earliest I could get to the JBR podcast. LOL

I'm going to put a few choices as far as when you and I can speak.

Tomorrow Tuesday, January 16thth

1:00 PM Eastern

3:00 PM Eastern

8:00 PM Eastern.

My Google number is 318-479-0393

If you want any of these times please post here and let me know which time you will be calling tomorrow.

If no one calls that's OK. I will be back next week.

If you are not a member but you want to participate that's great. Please be considerate and call at a normal time
and make sure you are not calling at a time someone else has already signed up for.

Thanks, everyone.
ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED

You all...really? Come on, now is your chance.

I'm starting to record members on Monday, Jan 29th

Ok, I'm taking it to Facebook.

Tricia

Tricia How is the podcast progressing?
Will it be podcast soon?

Hey ya SD thanks for the update

I still want to do it, and I hope Tricia still wants to do it, too. I hate to be a pain, but there are only certain times I can do so, and they don't always match up with her availability.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back