GUILTY France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, including Bataclan concert hall, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

DETAINED ABU HAMZA AL-BELGIKI NARRATES DETAILS OF HIS TIME WITH ISIS

al Arabia. net
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/fe...i-narrates-details-of-his-time-with-ISIS.html

Abu Hamza al-Belgiki (the Belgian) who carried out attacks in Paris in November 2015 started off as a thief and was later recruited for ISIS by a Tunisian drug dealer after they met in prison in the Belgian city of Liège.

Abu Hamza, or Tarek Jadaoun or Abaaoud al-Jadid in reference to his name Abdelhamid Abaaoud, is a Belgian citizen who’s originally from Morocco. Iraqi army forces arrested him while liberating the right coast of Mosul. In his confessions exclusively on Al Arabiya, the captured ISIS militant speaks about the extremist group he joined, jihad against the infidels and the importance of immigrating to Syria and Iraq to participate in supporting the organization and religion.

“After serving time in prison for one year, I met with a group of men who was with me in jail. After we took classes to learn the provisions of religion and jihad, we decided to head to Syria to join the organization and participate in the fighting. This was in 2014,” he said.

BBM

This text is a little confusing.

Abu Hamza, or Tarek Jadaoun or Abaaoud al-Jadid in reference to his name Abdelhamid Abaaoud

"in reference to his name" is probably a translation error, because Abdelhamid Abaaoud was a different person, suspected to be the mastermind of the Bataclan attack. He was killed in a raid in november 2015.
I assume the original text reads something like "Abaaoud al-Jadid to distinguish him from his namesake Abdelhamid Abaaoud"

This rose by any name made ample use of Europe's open borders. Like all the others before and after him.

:sigh:

I just arrived in Paris. there is a lot of police activity a bit out side if orlie airport. our driver said terrorist related in case any one can find info.
I am here for a show at the bataclan tonight

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I just arrived in Paris. there is a lot of police activity a bit out side if orlie airport. our driver said terrorist related in case any one can find info.

I couldn’t find anything really, this is all I saw: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42880565

Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds exciting, be safe and have fun!

I couldn’t find anything really, this is all I saw: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42880565

Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds exciting, be safe and have fun!
I was amazed by the place, it's beautiful inside. I met staff who knew my DH for many years and some who were there that night. Security is tight and many safety upgrades are in place. prob much safer now than a lot of other places we play.
as far as police activity the locals said it was "nothing" so idk.
thanks

_105356287_tv051924684.jpg

An artwork by the British artist Banksy painted as a tribute to the victims of the 2015 terror attack at the Bataclan music hall in Paris has been stolen.

The work, which depicted a young female figure with a mournful expression, was cut out and removed from one of the emergency doors at the venue.

"We are today filled with a deep sense of indignation," the Bataclan tweeted.

Banksy art stolen from Bataclan in Paris

_105356287_tv051924684.jpg

An artwork by the British artist Banksy painted as a tribute to the victims of the 2015 terror attack at the Bataclan music hall in Paris has been stolen.

The work, which depicted a young female figure with a mournful expression, was cut out and removed from one of the emergency doors at the venue.

"We are today filled with a deep sense of indignation," the Bataclan tweeted.

Banksy art stolen from Bataclan in Paris

this is horrible , it breaks my heart all over again for these people

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/03/paris-attack-survivors-await-start-of-frances-biggest-ever-criminal-trial

The trial, which will last nine months and feature witnesses including the former president François Hollande, is held as a crucial step in addressing the personal and national trauma of the coordinated attacks that killed 130 people and injured more than 490. But it is unclear whether the key accused will break their silence on the massacre described by Hollande as an “act of war”.

The key figure on trial is Salah Abdeslam, believed to be the last survivor from the cell of 10 men who struck the city, most killing themselves or killed by police.

Also on trial in Paris will be Mohamed Abrini, 36, Abdeslam’s childhood friend, believed to have travelled to the Paris region with the attackers, who was later captured on CCTV with the two Brussels airport bombers.

In total, 20 suspects are accused of providing various planning and logistical support. Six will be tried in their absence: five are presumed dead in Iraq or Syria and one is in prison in Turkey.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back