CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of photos of this family, but are there any pictures of the siblings individually?

The parents obviously loved making the kids pose for pictures and videos - but seemingly always ALL of them, including the parents.
At first glance you might think they are proud of their children, but then, they are not.
They are proud of themselves for having had a great number of children.

Disgusting people.

P.S. where can I find the Elvis video?

Lots of photos of this family, but are there any pictures of the siblings individually?

The parents obviously loved making the kids pose for pictures and videos - but seemingly always ALL of them, including the parents.
At first glance you might think they are proud of their children, but then, they are not.

Disgusting people.

P.S. where can I find the Elvis video?

Long version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb4ZBbvcrc

So, who is familiar with Circus Circus? Is it the background of the second picture here? The more I look at these top two, the more I think they are separated by some time. Or is it the angle playing tricks on me. I'm trying to compare the girls' heights to LT or DT and maybe the older girl, who is not the oldest, nor the one with slightly lighter hair, has gained some height. To me I don't think they all have the exact same hair color; throughout I think I can keep track of her by the hue of her hair, or perhaps that belief is adding to my confusion.

Circus circus branded and listed as 2014
Turpin-circus-circus-2014-copy-REV.jpg

Other unknown background
6f79e523c810aa17cc840b38365f95c1.jpeg

"Second Red Shirt Picture" year unknown, possibly 2012 or later
california-couple-child-abuse-turpins-5b.jpg

"First Red Shirt Picture" likely 2010
imagev164f28c8d75e32a62c0c7a2c0ec5adfd7-juk5su2ayvkk3c10mp2_ct1024x768.jpg

Yeah, that struck me almost from the beginning. Other than the one Krispy Kreme photo, which I can't help was meant to focus on LT and the baby, not on the boy - and one picture of the oldest eating cake when she was very little - there just aren't individual pictures. We have so many individual pictures in our family. So many more than group shots. Opening presents, playing, etc. Those types of "proud" moments seem to be almost totally missing.

EDIT - except there are a few of the baby. But not of kids doing normal kid things.

Two things I can think of with speech (other than what has been stated): Nerves/fear of messing up and voices unaccustomed to speaking. Just guesses, I still haven't watched the video.

Yeah, that struck me almost from the beginning. Other than the one Krispy Kreme photo, which I can't help was meant to focus on LT and the baby, not on the boy - and one picture of the oldest eating cake when she was very little - there just aren't individual pictures. We have so many individual pictures in our family. So many more than group shots. Opening presents, playing, etc. Those types of "proud" moments seem to be almost totally missing.

EDIT - except there are a few of the baby. But not of kids doing normal kid things.

BBM

Which would make sense if this family was normal-which we know they aren't.
These kids were stripped of their individuality as well :(
No birthday pictures, no first day of school pictures, no proud moment pictures...it's sad.
I hope they will be able to express their individuality now that are no longer with DT and LT.

BBM

Which would make sense if this family was normal-which we know they aren't.
These kids were stripped of their individuality as well :(
No birthday pictures, no first day of school pictures, no proud moment pictures...it's sad.
I hope they will be able to express their individuality now that are no longer with DT and LT.

Hopefully now they have begun that journey where they become individuals, where their personalities that were greatly suppressed can blossom forth and fly. So they can simply enjoy being. So they can have fun and laugh. So they can love and be loved.
We take so much for granted in life. Then we see this type of thing and it just brings you up short.

Just coming back to this after taking a break during thread #4. Does anyone have a list of ages/estimated ages of the Turpin kids? I have the list of names in order but I don't know the ages - was going to analyze the pics again.

Just coming back to this after taking a break during thread #4. Does anyone have a list of ages/estimated ages of the Turpin kids? I have the list of names in order but I don't know the ages - was going to analyze the pics again.

I'm not sure this is correct but I show them as 29, 25, 24, 22, 20, 19, 18, 17, 15-16, 14, 13, 11, 2. As for names, I've never seen the youngest's name in print.

Anyone know about what point in the video we hear their voices?

I have an aversion to videos. I won't even watch a 3 minute CNN video most of the time. I'm one of those people who only reads the news, and even transcripts.

So if anyone can make this less painful by pointing me towards where in the video they speak, I would appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure this is correct but I show them as 29, 25, 24, 22, 20, 19, 18, 17, 15-16, 14, 13, 11, 2. As for names, I've never seen the youngest's name in print.
We should figure this out and put it in the media thread for reference.

OT - Is your screen name a play on "schipperke"?

I hope it is ok, I grabbed this from AnaPisces post in the media thread.

13.jpg

I'd like to correct myself that only most of the "kids" are older than 12 in these photos.

ETA...I believe the age is the current age, so the age in the photo would be around 2 years less, I believe.

ETA further:. Also snipped with respect from media thread w/ hopes it is ok.

· 7/22/88 - Survivor 1 born: 29 years old -female DOB 7/28/88 - Jen <snip>
· 1992 Lived in Ft Worth TX
· 2/3/92 - Survivor 2 born: 25 years old male - - DOB 2/3/92 - Jos <snip>
· 11/3/93 Survivor 3 born: 24 years old &#8211; female DOB 11/3/93 - Jes <snip>
· 11/17/95 Survivor 4 born: 22 years old &#8211; male - DOB 11/17/95 - Jon <snip>
· 5/21/1997 - Survivor 5 born: 20 years old - DOB 5/21/97 - Joy <snip>
· 1998 or 1999? - sister EJF last saw LT &#8211; &#8220;Another of LT&#8217;s sisters, EJF &#8220;told a British tabloid that she had not seen LT for 19 years, and neither she nor her parents were allowed to see or speak to the children.&#8221; https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/1...rom-reporters/
· 06/15/1998 - Survivor 6 born - 19 years old female - Jul <snip>
· 07/27/1999 - Survivor 7 born: 18 years old female - Jea <snip>
· 1992-1999 lived in Ft Worth (https://www.yahoo.com/news/turpin-fa...093146516.html)
· The alleged abuse and neglect began when the family lived in the Fort Worth area, "with the parents at one point living apart from most of the children and dropping off food from time to time," said Michael Hestrin, district attorney for Riverside County. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...uthorities-say
· 1999 moved to farm in Rio Vista - Rt 1 box 154-R, Rio Vista, TX until 2010. 2300 SF home on 36 acres (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-dumpster.html )
· 2000? - Survivor 8 born (Escaped): 17 years old female - Jor <snip>
· 2001 - One of the children, a 4-year-old girl (is this survivor 5?) was bitten by the family's border collie in 2001
· ***Zelda removed erroneous date & reference***vow renewal in 2011, not 2001***
· 2002 or 2001? - Survivor 9 born: 15 or 16 years old male - Jam <snip>
· 2003? - Survivor 10 born: 14 years old female - Joa <snip>
· 2004? - Survivor 11 born: 13 years old female - Jol <snip> (count 25? &#8220;Jolis.&#8221;?
· 2005? - Survivor 12 born: 12 years old - Jul <snip>
· Lots of credit card debt particularly in 2007
· 2009 0r 2010 DT stopped working for Lockheed Martin.
· 4/2010 - doublewide mobile home foreclosed and farm foreclosed 595 Hill County Rd 1123 Rio Vista, TX
· Authorities, though, said that the children were starved and abused since at least 2010.

Anyone know about what point in the video we hear their voices?

I have an aversion to videos. I won't even watch a 3 minute CNN video most of the time. I'm one of those people who only reads the news, and even transcripts.

So if anyone can make this less painful by pointing me towards where in the video they speak, I would appreciate it.

This should start about one minute before the girls give their names. They are already on stage with "Elvis".

https://youtu.be/6Tb4ZBbvcrc?t=905

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members