CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted before, but Telemundo is showing some photos (blurred) that I had not seen before particularly what seems to be some photo for what I think is high school graduation presents for the oldest girl. The year I see on the balloons is 2007 so I would think this is the oldest girl, but she doesn't look 18. I am wondering if these photos were found on the old Myspace account I have heard referenced. It is in Spanish so I do not know what it says. I have difficulty playing it in Chrome but was able to use Internet Explorer. Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCy58osvm4

I don't know if this has been posted before, but Telemundo is showing some photos (blurred) that I had not seen before particularly what seems to be some photo for what I think is high school graduation presents for the oldest girl. The year I see on the balloons is 2007 so I would think this is the oldest girl, but she doesn't look 18. I am wondering if these photos were found on the old Myspace account I have heard referenced. It is in Spanish so I do not know what it says. I have difficulty playing it in Chrome but was able to use Internet Explorer. Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCy58osvm4

It does indeed appear to be a high school graduation celebration in 2007, complete with presents. I hadn't seen that one.

It does indeed appear to be a high school graduation celebration in 2007, complete with presents. I hadn't seen that one.

I can't decide what type of room this picture was taken in. Looks like a vacuum in the corner, blank walls, a counter in the other. Perhaps a garage maybe? Also the series of Private School Affidavits on the California Department of Education over the years show a 'high school graduation' almost every year.

Those are some heartwrenching pictures of earlier years that I have not seen.

Omg that video... those poor kids look so uncomfortable. And whoever said it before was right, when he calls up J**** to dance you can tell he is paper thin. Also when he makes a joke the laughing is so forced, I can only imagine what their parents said to "coach" them before going.

You can also see when the youngest girls go up they don't even move and then you see the dads hands instructing to snap and THEN they start clapping :(

What I'm noticing is that the middle boy, in most pictures seems to hold his hands very stiff at his sides, but I also notice that DT seems to stand this same way. I dont know why this stands out to me but it does.

I think the defense may try to prove LT is also a victim, who was groomed from age 16 into obeying her master and terrorized by him. Then they just need to find a psych illness in DT and make him unaccountable for his actions.
IMO......the female is no victim.

I struggle to watch the video too. I find it makes me feel utterly sickened and so very sad that those children’s lives have been so devastatingly controlled and restricted. Not just physically but emotionally and developmentally too.
My heart really aches at what should have been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO......the female is no victim.

I wonder how soon the Turpins will turn on each other to diminish own guilt,
It almost always happens, just give it some time.

Good eye, great comparisons. You've piqued my curiosity. In my family noses get bigger and wider with age. I wonder what others will have to say.

Yep, the nose and ears will continue to grow throughout one's life. In some families, this is much more noticeable, but LT's appears to almost have gotten smaller.

So, who is familiar with Circus Circus? Is it the background of the second picture here? The more I look at these top two, the more I think they are separated by some time. Or is it the angle playing tricks on me. I'm trying to compare the girls' heights to LT or DT and maybe the older girl, who is not the oldest, nor the one with slightly lighter hair, has gained some height. To me I don't think they all have the exact same hair color; throughout I think I can keep track of her by the hue of her hair, or perhaps that belief is adding to my confusion.

Circus circus branded and listed as 2014
View attachment 129605

Other unknown background
View attachment 129606

"Second Red Shirt Picture" year unknown, possibly 2012 or later
View attachment 129607

"First Red Shirt Picture" likely 2010
View attachment 129608

I lived in Las Vegas for a number of years and I’m nearly positive that the second picture is in the conservatory of the Bellagio. I recognize the large flowers in the background. So the photo was probably taken on the same trip or day as the first photo.

From this website:
https://activeplanettravels.com/bellagio-flower-conservatory-las-vegas/
9c8eeaa226a27269d04b42f8dac1b262.jpg

Zelda1010;13905012 · 2004? - Survivor 11 born: 13 years old female - Jol <snip> (count 25? “Jolis.”? · 2005? - Survivor 12 born: 12 years old - Jul <snip> [/QUOTE said:
I know you simply copied the timeline but I wanted to comment on this. I believe the "Jolis" is not #11 but 12. #11 is "Jol" in counts 11, 24, and 37. #12 follows in counts 12, 25, and 38. The siblings are listed chronologically. I just don't know why they changed the second letter, as somebody else noted. I'm guessing somebody read the name wrong? Who knows. But it is clear from the order of the charges that it is #12, so whoever keeps the chronology (Tricia?) might consider changing it.

BBM.
First off, my heart is broken too! He seems like such a nice kid/adult. I feel so bad for each and everyone of them but especially him. This is just MOO, but I feel like he was targeted more than the others. The pictures from 2015 where he looks to be 15-ish are devastating when you realize he was around 20 years old.

Second, I believe these pictures are from 2011 so she (#8) would have been around 11 years old. I'm not sure how old that would make the youngest (#12)? Maybe around 5/6.
According to the bankruptcy papers from 2011, the youngest one was 4 at that time. The other 2 of the youngest girls were 6 and 7.

So, who is familiar with Circus Circus? Is it the background of the second picture here? The more I look at these top two, the more I think they are separated by some time. Or is it the angle playing tricks on me. I'm trying to compare the girls' heights to LT or DT and maybe the older girl, who is not the oldest, nor the one with slightly lighter hair, has gained some height. To me I don't think they all have the exact same hair color; throughout I think I can keep track of her by the hue of her hair, or perhaps that belief is adding to my confusion.

Circus circus branded and listed as 2014
View attachment 129605

Other unknown background
View attachment 129606

"Second Red Shirt Picture" year unknown, possibly 2012 or later
View attachment 129607

"First Red Shirt Picture" likely 2010
View attachment 129608
They're definitely taken at different times, you can tell by looking at LT's hair.
I'm not trying to make things sound less serious than they are, but I've known a family for years that this one reminds me of (except that they weren't raised the same way.) They're all shorter than average (but only by a couple inches), and the girls all sound like young kids when they talk. It's very obvious that these kids do have physical, cognitive and emotional problems from their treatment, but not everything unique about them necessarily comes from the abuse. My first thought when watching the middle boy walk was that he looks like he could have cerebral palsy or some kind of TBI; rickets is also a possibility. MOO

I can't decide what type of room this picture was taken in. Looks like a vacuum in the corner, blank walls, a counter in the other. Perhaps a garage maybe? Also the series of Private School Affidavits on the California Department of Education over the years show a 'high school graduation' almost every year.

That's got to be the mobile home in Texas. You can tell by the walls.

I lived in Las Vegas for a number of years and I&#8217;m nearly positive that the second picture is in the conservatory of the Bellagio. I recognize the large flowers in the background. So the photo was probably taken on the same trip or day as the first photo.

From this website:
https://activeplanettravels.com/bellagio-flower-conservatory-las-vegas/
9c8eeaa226a27269d04b42f8dac1b262.jpg

I knew someone would know what we were looking at there! It was reported that she told neighbors at the Christmas decorating contest get together a couple of years ago that LT boasted (my word) of taking at least one boy to Vegas for his 21st and how young he looked. I got the impression more than one 21st birthday may have been "celebrated" with a trip to Vegas. It could perhaps be one trip or consecutive years, still, based on location alone. Maybe.

What I'm noticing is that the middle boy, in most pictures seems to hold his hands very stiff at his sides, but I also notice that DT seems to stand this same way. I dont know why this stands out to me but it does.

I'd be willing to be that the middle boy is on the autism spectrum. In fact, autism is genetic, so I wouldn't be surprised if more than one child is afflicted. For instance, the oldest girl and the middle boy for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy