CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted before, but Telemundo is showing some photos (blurred) that I had not seen before particularly what seems to be some photo for what I think is high school graduation presents for the oldest girl. The year I see on the balloons is 2007 so I would think this is the oldest girl, but she doesn't look 18. I am wondering if these photos were found on the old Myspace account I have heard referenced. It is in Spanish so I do not know what it says. I have difficulty playing it in Chrome but was able to use Internet Explorer. Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCy58osvm4

There's two pictures that must have been taken at the same time: one, with LT in a van with a green top, and the very next photo with the boys wearing yellow shirts, LT has the same top on. In the second picture, it looks like the family is dressed up for church, and something about the picture makes me think this was during a time that DT and LT were investigating the LDS church. (??)

ETA: Oh, I see the oldest girl is wearing her cap and gown in the second photo. So that must have been taken when she graduated HS, and this would be Texas. The picture of the children could be a church service honoring all the graduating HS seniors, because we believe the oldest was home schooled at this time.

That video brought tears to my eyes... and just listening to "Elvis" sing "we're caught in a trap, we can't walk out"... no *****, if he only realized how truly those words rang true for the poor children of these two horrible beings. I can't even call them human.

That's got to be the mobile home in Texas. You can tell by the walls.

It's also possible that this was the party honoring a bunch of HS seniors, and those balloons and presents aren't all for the graduating daughter. Again, maybe a special church service honoring graduating seniors (see the previous picture of them all lined up, daughter in cap and gown), and oldest daughter had removed her cap and gown for the party.

I'm thinking that a family member (grandparents or aunt) were in town to celebrate the graduation, and they took the picture and delivered it to the news media.

Then again, the first to graduate probably gets the biggest graduation party. MOO

Fun fact - your nose and ears are the only parts of your body that never quit growing.

Interesting. My nose and ears appear to be the only parts of my face that haven’t changed. [emoji23]

Strange a family member would send it to Telemundo though?

So, who is familiar with Circus Circus? Is it the background of the second picture here? The more I look at these top two, the more I think they are separated by some time. Or is it the angle playing tricks on me. I'm trying to compare the girls' heights to LT or DT and maybe the older girl, who is not the oldest, nor the one with slightly lighter hair, has gained some height. To me I don't think they all have the exact same hair color; throughout I think I can keep track of her by the hue of her hair, or perhaps that belief is adding to my confusion.

Circus circus branded and listed as 2014
View attachment 129605

Other unknown background
View attachment 129606

"Second Red Shirt Picture" year unknown, possibly 2012 or later
View attachment 129607

"First Red Shirt Picture" likely 2010
View attachment 129608

Spring 2014 was when I believe the 2nd red polo shirt photo was taken. It appears to be the Bellagio conservatory they are taking a picture in front of. You can see someone’s pictures I found online and they are dated in April 2014. https://www.tripadvisor.it/Location...vatory_Botanical_Garden-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "graduation" is likely about as real as the Disney Trips.

They were homeschooling to facilitate their abuse. They made no real effort to educate their children.

All posed. All an act. All to benefit their facade of normalcy to cover for the reality of the atrocities they were committing inside those houses.

They photographed things to keep up a facade on FB to keep their extended family members who were not allowed to visit at bay, which worked.

Strange a family member would send it to Telemundo though?

I agree. That's why I wonder if Telemundo found a social media account we aren't aware of from around the 2007 period such as MySpace or something else. Also maybe Telemundo duplicated the pictures that some other print media found that might not be in the U.S., but I have not found the original source. So far, I haven't found many of those photos in U.S. and U.K. sources so the photos must have come from somewhere else. If anyone finds the source of the photos, I'd appreciate a link to them.....

I know you simply copied the timeline but I wanted to comment on this. I believe the "Jolis" is not #11 but 12. #11 is "Jol" in counts 11, 24, and 37. #12 follows in counts 12, 25, and 38. The siblings are listed chronologically. I just don't know why they changed the second letter, as somebody else noted. I'm guessing somebody read the name wrong? Who knows. But it is clear from the order of the charges that it is #12, so whoever keeps the chronology (Tricia?) might consider changing it.

Not sure of who Jolis might refer to in the documents, but in RL sibling #11's name starts with Jol and sibling #12 starts with Jul.

I lived in Las Vegas for a number of years and I’m nearly positive that the second picture is in the conservatory of the Bellagio. I recognize the large flowers in the background. So the photo was probably taken on the same trip or day as the first photo.

From this website:
https://activeplanettravels.com/bellagio-flower-conservatory-las-vegas/
9c8eeaa226a27269d04b42f8dac1b262.jpg

Sorry that I posted the same info, that was before I saw your post! Good sleuthing. [emoji6]

BBM

Which would make sense if this family was normal-which we know they aren't.
These kids were stripped of their individuality as well :(
No birthday pictures, no first day of school pictures, no proud moment pictures...it's sad.
I hope they will be able to express their individuality now that are no longer with DT and LT.

I don't imagine anyone wants their pictures posted for public consumption at this point - it doesn't mean there aren't any.

According to the bankruptcy papers from 2011, the youngest one was 4 at that time. The other 2 of the youngest girls were 6 and 7.

RSBM

This is helpful. I haven't perused the bankruptcy docs, so I'll take your word for it. The media thread proposes a 2005 birth year for #12, but it would be 2007 if she was four during 2011 bankruptcy. Could be early January 2007, where she just turned 11 which is close enough for media outlets to say there is a decade between #12 and #13, thus confusing us all. She'd be 3, held in LTs arms, in the 2010 photo, then, still a prized possession :(

The "graduation" is likely about as real as the Disney Trips.

They were homeschooling to facilitate their abuse. They made no real effort to educate their children.

All posed. All an act. All to benefit their facade of normalcy to cover for the reality of the atrocities they were committing inside those houses.

They photographed things to keep up a facade on FB to keep their extended family members who were not allowed to visit at bay, which worked.

Exactly.
I don't believe any homeschooling was done.
The oldest attended school from K-grade 3 and IMO, had no more schooling after that.
The "graduation" photo is just that-a photo.
A photo to keep up appearances.

That video brought tears to my eyes... and just listening to "Elvis" sing "we're caught in a trap, we can't walk out"... no *****, if he only realized how truly those words rang true for the poor children of these two horrible beings. I can't even call them human.

And “Jailhouse Rock” and “Don’t Be Cruel”

I agree. That's why I wonder if Telemundo found a social media account we aren't aware of from around the 2007 period such as MySpace or something else. Also maybe Telemundo duplicated the pictures that some other print media found that might not be in the U.S., but I have not found the original source. So far, I haven't found many of those photos in U.S. and U.K. sources so the photos must have come from somewhere else. If anyone finds the source of the photos, I'd appreciate a link to them.....

There are several Spanish-language videos about the Turpins on youtube. I wish I could speak Spanish. I'd like to hear their take on the case.

I don't imagine anyone wants their pictures posted for public consumption at this point - it doesn't mean there aren't any.

I dunno...
They seem to like to post photos just to keep up appearances....Vegas, Disneyland...
If there were individual photos, we'd have seen them.
Even the grandparents and aunts haven't posted any sort of photos.
IMO, there aren't any...or there are and the children look worse in them than they do in the group photos.
In that case, there won't be any to be seen.

Not sure of who Jolis might refer to in the documents, but in RL sibling #11's name starts with Jol and sibling #12 starts with Jul.

I am aware of that. I think somewhere along the line the name got misspelled. If you look at the charges, they always list the siblings in order, and 'JOLIS' always follows 'Jol T'.

Sorry that I posted the same info, that was before I saw your post! Good sleuthing. [emoji6]

So, Westie & Ncoley.....is this "exhibit" always there, or was it specific to Spring 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10