CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw what I believed at the time to be a close up of the unblurred picture with the cousins. It showed #11 or #12 with bruising. I didn't personally find it and zoom in (those subpar skills again). Have you seen the bruising picture I'm speaking of? It is not allowed here obviously, tho it was here where I saw it posted briefly.

I have not. What I have saw, is what I believe to be some discoloration in the those areas on one or two. Malnutrition can darken your skin.

More from Telemundo
attachment.php
attachment.php

For the photo on the left, if we are to assume this is 2007, one child is missing. I only count 11 children when I would expect 12. But maybe this is before 2007 and the person in the cap and gown is not the oldest child, but someone else who is a different relative and not a child. I'm a little confused by this. The one being held looks around 2 ish to me. If anyone has some ideas on who is missing and when they think this photo was taken, that would be great.

There is a Birthday Sat, 02/03/92 for #2, he will be 26 years old.
Hope they throw him a good Birthday party.

I wonder if some of the calorie restriction might be a hint of some sort of homeopathic treatment taken to an extreme. Some parents of autistic children implement a Gluten-free, Casein-free, Soy-free diet. I've also heard low-carb, high fat (ketogenic) diets suggested.

On the other hand, the children's symptoms that appear to mimic autism could just been signs of long-term undernourishment.

Long term malnourishment and lack of stimulation, too.

Yeah, that struck me almost from the beginning. Other than the one Krispy Kreme photo, which I can't help was meant to focus on LT and the baby, not on the boy - and one picture of the oldest eating cake when she was very little - there just aren't individual pictures. We have so many individual pictures in our family. So many more than group shots. Opening presents, playing, etc. Those types of "proud" moments seem to be almost totally missing.

EDIT - except there are a few of the baby. But not of kids doing normal kid things.

I noticed that early on too. I then got to thinking, we are only seeing the "public" photos. We have no idea what kinds of photos are on the private portion of their FB timeline. Maybe more of the same, but, we don't know.

For the photo on the left, if we are to assume this is 2007, one child is missing. I only count 11 children when I would expect 12. But maybe this is before 2007 and the person in the cap and gown is not the oldest child, but someone else who is a different relative and not a child. I'm a little confused by this. The one being held looks around 2 ish to me. If anyone has some ideas on who is missing and when they think this photo was taken, that would be great.

A previous poster (confusion, I think) pointed out that #12 was listed as a four-year-old in 2011 bankruptcy docs and #s 11/10 were six/seven at that time. Jumping off that info...

I don't think she looks pregnant, but could it be #12 is a newborn, not attending the event? Or do you have a more solid lead on a birthdate for #12?

Wait, really? I'm in the can't watch the whole thing camp. I saw and commented on the "trap" song and that was when I could no longer watch again w/ any sense of innocence.

Someone posted a link awhile back to the packages one could purchase (it costs $30 extra for the YouTube vid). I don't remember how songs are chosen. Did Elvis just have a lot of these types of songs so they are unavoidable, or did the sadistic "parents" pick these in particular?

I watched the video. Sounded to me like Elvis just chose many of his most well-known songs and performed them. They are the same songs you'd hear most any Elvis impersonator do in a concert. (I should know-I've dated not only an impersonator but the trombone player for an impersonator as well.)

There's nothing nefarious about the lyrics themselves. They're fun, upbeat songs about being in love. (Except for "Jailhouse Rock" which is essentially a song about dancing in jail.) We played several of these at our own wedding reception. They only appear strange in this context because we know what was going on in the Turpin's lives.

Personally, I think LT was a manipulative and rebellious kid. When DT proposed and said he would give her everything she ever wanted if she married him, she took him at his word. He owed her.
I think she had an entitled, selfish and lazy mindset, as well as a vision of herself as a beauty queen.

Personally, I think LT was a manipulative and rebellious kid. When DT proposed and said he would give her everything she ever wanted if she married him, she took him at his word. He owed her.
I think she had an entitled, selfish and lazy mindset, as well as a vision of herself as a beauty queen.

I view DT as a henpecked cuckold.

A previous poster (confusion, I think) pointed out that #12 was listed as a four-year-old in 2011 bankruptcy docs and #s 11/10 were six/seven at that time. Jumping off that info...

I don't think she looks pregnant, but could it be #12 is a newborn, not attending the event? Or do you have a more solid lead on a birthdate for #12?

#12 was born in 2005, IIRC.
There's a 10 year age gap between #12 and 13.
It wouldn't make sense for #12 to have been 4 in 2011....they'd have to be 7....
Unless I have the ages messed up (which is quite possible)?

According to the bankruptcy papers from 2011, the youngest one was 4 at that time. The other 2 of the youngest girls were 6 and 7.

They're definitely taken at different times, you can tell by looking at LT's hair.
I'm not trying to make things sound less serious than they are, but I've known a family for years that this one reminds me of (except that they weren't raised the same way.) They're all shorter than average (but only by a couple inches), and the girls all sound like young kids when they talk. It's very obvious that these kids do have physical, cognitive and emotional problems from their treatment, but not everything unique about them necessarily comes from the abuse. My first thought when watching the middle boy walk was that he looks like he could have cerebral palsy or some kind of TBI; rickets is also a possibility. MOO
Every time I read about one of their mental or neurological deficits, I think about the parents who have children born with these similar conditions, maybe some parents on this thread and I think about the struggle and all they do to get the best moat normal life for their kids as possible and how they must feel about parents who actually bring these disabilities on their kids, who cause it! It is unbelievable.

I'm not trying to make things sound less serious than they are, but I've known a family for years that this one reminds me of (except that they weren't raised the same way.) They're all shorter than average (but only by a couple inches), and the girls all sound like young kids when they talk. It's very obvious that these kids do have physical, cognitive and emotional problems from their treatment, but not everything unique about them necessarily comes from the abuse. My first thought when watching the middle boy walk was that he looks like he could have cerebral palsy or some kind of TBI; rickets is also a possibility. MOO

SBM. Yes, it could be cerebral palsy or some condition other than autism. Something about the boy just seems like he has some sort of special needs that affects him to a greater degree than the others. Which would make the abuse that much worse, since the special condition was not his fault.

Or it could be rickets, the result of undernourishment, lack of proper vitamins, and all those other things associated with starvation, torture and abuse.

Anxious to learn more about the children's medical conditions as the case progresses.

Qmfr:

Not sure if this thread has been posted.

MD - 3 Kids, new "house of horror"
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?364423-MD-3-Kids-new-quot-house-of-horror-quot

*would prefer another thread title, flagging.

Thank you moderators for revising the title of the above linked and similar thread.

:gomods:

MD - 3 children, ages 8, 9, and 10 abused by caregivers, Mardela Springs *Arrests*
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?364423-MD-3-Kids-new-quot-house-of-horror-quot

The "graduation" is likely about as real as the Disney Trips.

They were homeschooling to facilitate their abuse. They made no real effort to educate their children.

All posed. All an act. All to benefit their facade of normalcy to cover for the reality of the atrocities they were committing inside those houses.

They photographed things to keep up a facade on FB to keep their extended family members who were not allowed to visit at bay, which worked.
There's a diploma on the table -
left front corner ...

Screenshot_2018-02-01-22-53-52-1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-01-22-53-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-01-22-53-52.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics