VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

OK, I'm thinking this 12 yr old phone story is a bunch of nothing.

From this article, it looks like Jholie's mom immediately told police about the ex-boyfriend when she disappeared, they started looking into him, then they arrested him on 1/18 (before her body was found) for a prior assault that they found out about during their investigation. I'm guessing he eventually told police where her body was, which is how they knew to look where they did.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/ale...rest-is-jholie-moussas-ex-boyfriend/513082674

LE would have been looking into jholies phone conversations so they could have found out about the assault that way if jholie and the lad were talking about it.
I had a feeling if was someone young. Its so sad and I just hope her death was as painful as possible. Passion kills very often involve strangulation or knives.

LE would have been looking into jholies phone conversations so they could have found out about the assault that way if jholie and the lad were talking about it.
I had a feeling if was someone young. Its so sad and I just hope her death was as painful as possible. Passion kills very often involve strangulation or knives.
Strangulation could take extra time to determine a COD. Stabbing would be pretty clear from yhe get go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jholie was so beautiful, I hate this happened to her. I am a twin and the thought of loosing my other half, my best friend, a person I would jump in front of a bullet for... The thought is a crushing pain [emoji24]. I pray God gives her family, especially her twin, strength in this time. I pray for Justice for Jholie!

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

Struggling with this info....if my daughter had been assaulted by a "boyfriend", it would not have been gone unreported.
--------------------------------------------------------

Maj. Rich Perez of the Fairfax County Police Department said the teen was charged in a previously unreported assault on Jholie Moussa. The teen, who police did not identify because he is a juvenile, has not been charged in her death.*

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ce-Arrests-Jholie-Moussa-death-471819343.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Struggling with this info....if my daughter had been assaulted by a "boyfriend", it would not have been gone unreported.
--------------------------------------------------------

Maj. Rich Perez of the Fairfax County Police Department said the teen was charged in a previously unreported assault on Jholie Moussa. The teen, who police did not identify because he is a juvenile, has not been charged in her death.*

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ce-Arrests-Jholie-Moussa-death-471819343.html

Maybe she didn't tell the parents? Zhane may have been the only one that knew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has the kid from the basketball court been asked to identify anyone in a lineup?

Maybe she didn't tell the parents? Zhane may have been the only one that knew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wonder what proof they have of the prior assault or just relying ontestmoney

There may have been text messages regarding the assault retrieved by LE.

Whatever it was, it was enough to hold him. Glad for that......hoping they have enough to put a case together. IMO, I think its headed that direction since no info yet on COD. You know they have it by now.

Whatever it was, it was enough to hold him. Glad for that......hoping they have enough to put a case together. IMO, I think its headed that direction since no info yet on COD. You know they have it by now.

Maybe waiting for DNA results?

I have heard from numerous sources that she was assaulted once and they dropped the charges. Second time no body reported and 3rd time well it’s probably safe to assume the third was the last time.

I find it so difficult nobody reported it and pressed it. Was he a student at the same school did anything happen at school? Did nobody ever notice it? Even teachers who are supposed to look out for that kind of thing?!

And who the hell lets their kid be abused by anyone and not report it?!?!!?

I have heard from numerous sources that she was assaulted once and they dropped the charges. Second time no body reported and 3rd time well it’s probably safe to assume the third was the last time.
But they will complain there is no Amber alert, even though danger signs were all over the place

Have the released the condition of the body when it was found? wounds or anything?

I am really hoping that your second to last sentence is a typo??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back