Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it get better on the way to Dunbogan?

So hard to look at the mobile reception stuff now, because it has changed in the last 3½ years.

Fortunately, the police will have well documented records from the right time period.

What if William was grabbed to fit a profile that someone was looking for?

There are three things that I think could fit that situation.

1. The 'unique' situation that Gary Jubelin has reiterated about this case
2. The Crime Stoppers alerts in 26 countries
3. The child crying in the caravan

... but this is a 'unique' investigation... I do want to stress this is a 'unique' investigation .... it's that 'unique' nature of this investigation
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/e...e-of-William-Tyrrell-7-News-12-September-2017

Search for William Tyrell has gone global, Crime Stoppers websites in 26 countries asked to share his story. #9News
https://www.scoopnest.com/user/9NewsSyd/571941510578638848

The owner of the caravan park told Fairfax Media that a resident had called police after hearing a child crying in a cabin where a middle-aged couple from Victoria stayed from September 28 to October 9.
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2830422/child-crying-police-swoop-on-caravan-park/

Yes.

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

Community desperate for answers as police continue hunt for William Tyrell

Dont worry the telcos could get this couldnt they? With all their data banks, no problems finding out if we owe them money.

There are three things that I think could fit that situation.

1. The 'unique' situation that Gary Jubelin has reiterated about this case
2. The Crime Stoppers alerts in 26 countries
3. The child crying in the caravan

... but this is a 'unique' investigation... I do want to stress this is a 'unique' investigation .... it's that 'unique' nature of this investigation
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/e...e-of-William-Tyrrell-7-News-12-September-2017

Search for William Tyrell has gone global, Crime Stoppers websites in 26 countries asked to share his story. #9News
https://www.scoopnest.com/user/9NewsSyd/571941510578638848

The owner of the caravan park told Fairfax Media that a resident had called police after hearing a child crying in a cabin where a middle-aged couple from Victoria stayed from September 28 to October 9.
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2830422/child-crying-police-swoop-on-caravan-park/

Maybe they moved off quick. This seems an angle that should be looked at for sure, It would be very interesting to know if this couple had children?

LE would already know what name the caravan was rented under though it could have been a false name.

Maybe the mattress above BS shop was for someone to sleep on who did not want to be seen.

Unless it was someone he knew and they saw him as a possession. Like looking for a needle in a haystack as far as we’re concerned. Anyway just another one of our theories. Good to explore but, with the POI involved, a slim chance. We need to temper our hope with a a dose of the sad reality. Most missing children don’t survive if they are not found within the first 24 hours of their disappearance. But we will never give up, until William is found.

For William x

:thinking:
6 degrees enters stage left.

MS blabs and ice fuelled relo wants to see William. Needs to just see William....just once. He goes along with Spedding....just to look. Only to look from a distance, stay in the car.......but there’s William alone at the front of the house....alone.....William knows this ice fuelled relo....and puts his arms out, they hug.

DRIVE! SPEDDING! DRIVE!
NO!
GO!

dreamin’?:dunno:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That brings to mind one word; ‘supply’. The most likely destination in that case, given the known case players, is Dunbogan. BS said a visit to a client in Dunbogan, early that afternoon, was one of his movements on that day.

Which of the case players lives/lived there? DN? PB? AJ?

Were there searches around that area? We know there were in and around BS’ Bonny Hills address.

:thinking:
6 degrees enters stage left.

MS blabs and ice fuelled relo wants to see William. Needs to just see William....just once. He goes along with Spedding....just to look. Only to look from a distance, stay in the car.......but there’s William alone at the front of the house....alone.....William knows this ice fuelled relo....and puts his arms out, they hug.

DRIVE! SPEDDING! DRIVE!
NO!
GO!

dreamin’?:dunno:

Or a double-cross? A ‘Hide him while I figure out what to do next.’ scenario, only to find him gone with no way of getting him back without being implicated in his abduction? I’ve gone there (based on SM rumour). I’m not convinced. An answer to that theory may be closer than we think. Say, about 6 weeks away?

Maybe the mattress above BS shop was for someone to sleep on who did not want to be seen.

Spedding needed an employer to help with heavy lifting with the air conditioners, maybe that was a short term flophouse during the summer months.
Or just a place to nana-nap between jobs.

I wonder how William’s siblings are. Do they miss their brother? My own experience as a child tells me that his older sibling would. I hope they are all having as normal a childhood as possible, given the chaos surrounding them. So often children are forgotten when tragedy strikes. Sending love to all of the children affected by William’s disappearance x

Spedding needed an employer to help with heavy lifting with the air conditioners, maybe that was a short term flophouse during the summer months.
Or just a place to nana-nap between jobs.

Or something else? And I don’t think my reply is that cryptic. Given the RSO statuses of some of the case players and their reported coincidental connections, I think one of the possible purposes of that mattress would be obvious.

Maybe they moved off quick. This seems an angle that should be looked at for sure, It would be very interesting to know if this couple had children?

LE would already know what name the caravan was rented under though it could have been a false name.

BBM: That was exactly the strange thing that made the event be reported to the police ....

"We don't have kids, [nor are there] many children in the park; they are all retired here, so it is an unusual sound," he said.

Interestingly enough, it was a Victorian couple who rented the caravan. Then later we saw in MSM that one arm of the investigation had swung off into something in Victoria.
Additionally, later on Spedding gets charged with historical child sex crimes in Victoria.

I really hope the mystery of William’s disappearance will be solved — whatever the outcome — for his families’ sakes. I do have faith in DCI Jubelin. He is by no means infallible — no one is — but if there is a man for the the job, he’s the man.

Phone pings are soooooooo revealing!

They are. So many criminals are caught by their complacency irt mobile phone and internet use because police are one step ahead of them, courtesy of ours counter-terrorism laws (and funding). It’s not just LAC or State police forces pursuing criminals anymore, it’s the entirety of Australian law enforcement — if the crime is serious enough.

That’s why I think this case will be solved. In fact, I have no doubt about it.

As DCI Jubelin said, ‘I would be sweating.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member