Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, if this is a case of "two worlds collide" ... someone who was on the street that morning for another reason, and just saw an opportunity and grabbed William ... their mobile phone would have had no significance to them at first.

It wouldn't have been until later on that they would have thought "Holy Bananas, my phone, my phone pings, my phone calls .... !!"

Then they may have gone into damage control and done things like delete their phone log ... and hope like all heck that their always-willing-to-overlook-bad-things partner would believe the story that the van broke down while going to 'a' job, there was no proof of that, he saw nobody else, that was why he didn't get to the school assembly, and he needed his partner to say that he was with her all that time ... otherwise the police might think it was him who committed this terrible crime.

Other than Spedding, this could apply to a number of people:

- A person looking at available real estate on the street - the creepy house across the street, the undeveloped block across the road - both right there by grandma's house
- A person moving items out of the creepy house, or cleaning it/repairing it for a prospective buyer
- Postie
- Meter reader
- A dog walker, a walker, a runner/jogger, bird watcher
- A 4WD driver who may have been going 4-wheeling on forest trails
- Someone coming to check on the empty neighbour's house (on vacation) to water plants, pick up mail
- Some other visitor to the area

The thing is, if this is a case of "two worlds collide" ... someone who was on the street that morning for another reason, and just saw an opportunity and grabbed William ... the mobile phone would have had no significance to them at first.

It wouldn't have been until later on that they would have thought "Holy Bananas, my phone, my phone pings, my phone calls .... !!"

Then they may have gone into damage control and done things like delete their phone log ... and hope like all heck that their always-willing-to-overlook-bad-things partner would believe the story that the van broke down while going to 'a' job, there was no proof of that, he saw nobody else, that was why he didn't get to the school assembly, and he needed his partner to say that he was with her all that time ... otherwise the police might think it was him who committed this terrible crime.

Other than Spedding, this could apply to a number of people:

- A person looking at available real estate on the street - the creepy house across the street, the undeveloped block across the road - both right there by grandma's house
- A person moving items out of the creepy house, or cleaning it/repairing it for a prospective buyer
- Postie
- Meter reader
- A dog walker, a walker, a runner/jogger, bird watcher
- A 4WD driver who may have been going 4-wheeling on forest trails
- Someone coming to check on the empty neighbour's house (on vacation) to water plants, pick up mail
- Some other visitor to the area

Another case player who has an alibi (and gave one for his son)? Who is now an RCSO and whose son’s car has been scrapped? And, if not for an alibi, could have have met up with ‘the couple from Victoria’ at the caravan park?

And, if so, who scrapped the car? I don’t think it’s ever been recovered.

Even if we do formulate theories, we can’t find William. If this is the case, he will be well-hidden if still alive.

Sadly, the little girl’s face, with the AFL game on the TV in the background, splashed all over our TV screens a couple of years ago, comes to mind. No link as I’m almost sure that it was taken down from MSM when she was found.

Another case player who has an alibi (and gave one for his son)? Who is now an RCSO and whose son’s car has been scrapped? And, if not for an alibi, could have have met up with ‘the couple from Victoria’ at the caravan park?

And, if so, who scrapped the car? I don’t think it’s ever been recovered.

Even if we do formulate theories, we can’t find William. If this is the case, he will be well-hidden if still alive.

Sadly, the little girl’s face, with the AFL game on the TV in the background, splashed all over our TV screens a couple of years ago, comes to mind. No link as I’m almost sure that it was taken down from MSM when she was found.

I remember that haunting image .

I remember that haunting image .

How could we forget?

I hope DCI Jubelin is as good an investigator as I believe he has become. Some of the theoretical abduction scenarios and their possible consequences for William, and other children, leave me horrified.

How could we forget?

I hope DCI Jubelin is as good an investigator as I believe he has become. Some of the theoretical abduction scenarios and their possible consequences for William, and other children, leave me horrified.

Somehow I think that whatever has happened to William is going to be something pretty horrific. He hasn't been found in some unbalanced person's home - someone who would definitely make mistakes so he was found imo - being cared for as his/her little son/grandson.

i think dn used a hall? there in dunbogan for music lessons? i remember early on looking for a link to the area, will see if i can still find it, maybe was a scout hall?

Whomever took William must have a big set of testicles .The odds of being seen are huge. I am sitting in my lounge room and my street is very quiet. I can see the whole street but anyone looking in cannot see me because of our blinds. I just can't get my head around anyone taking such a risk. Anyone could have been sitting looking out their window at the time unbeknownst to the abductor. Williams mother might have been coming out the door at that very moment. One of the houses in the street could have a security camera. So many ways they may have been seen.

i think dn used a hall? there in dunbogan for music lessons? i remember early on looking for a link to the area, will see if i can still find it, maybe was a scout hall?

Ohhh ... how did that happen? He is a convicted child sex offender! A scout hall?? A place where children go!

What the heck is going on in that area? Pedos belonging to, and running, GAPA. Convicted CSO giving music lessons (still to children?)

Mr Nichols said he was on the child protection register for crimes committed in Victoria. He said he was living in Dunbogan when William went missing and said he did not know anybody connected to the case.

It is the second time the tiny town of Dunbogan, south of Port Macquarie, has been provided as an alibi to police.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/e7ccdee6cf0c9a405d186956a0f96992

also found this from february 2015 where police confirm (or msm interpret) hes been abducted
[h=1]William Tyrell: Police warn people to come forward or be considered a suspect[/h]http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/william-tyrell-police-warn-people-to-come-forward-or-be-considered-a-suspect/news-story/8ec7367f36aeaf80bfd2e9b3f4986455

Another thing that I noticed in this article from January 2016 - over a year later ..... BBM (!!??)

There were more than 20 people on the child protection register in the area directly surrounding the Kendall home of William Tyrrell’s grandmother.

Police spoke to all of them but not all have had their homes searched.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/e7ccdee6cf0c9a405d186956a0f96992
January 2, 2016

Whomever took William must have a big set of testicles .The odds of being seen are huge. I am sitting in my lounge room and my street is very quiet. I can see the whole street but anyone looking in cannot see me because of our blinds. I just can't get my head around anyone taking such a risk. Anyone could have been sitting looking out their window at the time unbeknownst to the abductor. Williams mother might have been coming out the door at that very moment. One of the houses in the street could have a security camera. So many ways they may have been seen.

A risk to you and me is not always deemed a risk for another.

Your quite right its probably a split second chance.

Though in saying that at the time, someone may just pass it off as nothing, maybe a child just gets into a car.
The car drives off.

this from july 2016.... this whole area seems rife with paedophiles
[h=1]Valley of the damned: The cruel spot where two different churches made the ‘epicentre of organised paedophilia’[/h]http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/valley-of-the-damned-the-cruel-spot-where-two-different-churches-made-the-epicentre-of-organised-paedophilia/news-story/dfd986bbaa21754b4f6538fa7cea846c

found it...its a 2012 music course held at dunbogan hall
https://www.pmhu3a.org.au/pmhNewsletters/2012/Q4/V8N4.pdf

Music we love and Beliefs 8 wks
$16
we share
Class limit: 15
Commencing : Tuesday October 16
Time : 10.00 - 12.00 noon
Venue : Dunbogan Hall, Dunbogan
Convenor : Derek Nichols 0400099185
An exploratory journey (with discussion) into
why these two things are so important to the
vast majority of the human race

its strange all the old poi saved news items have the photos removed

its strange all the old poi saved news items have the photos removed

It happens pretty frequently with archived news stories, especially if a website has transferred/updated to a new host or site platform once or multiple times in the intervening years. [emoji853]

... Maybe someone threatened a lawsuit if family pix weren’t removed? Doesn’t seem likely, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304