CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo, I see tenderness in that touch as well, JulieNMM.

ETA. Could be seeing what I want to see, too. "Geez guys, don't you love each other?". I really wonder who took these.

This pic I believe you are referencing?
https://goo.gl/images/GbwP5k
180115211915-02-turpin-file.jpg

In one of the pictures where they are all wearing the red "thing" shirts, one of the the youngest daughters is in front and holding the arm of the oldest daughter. It's the picture where I think the oldest girl looks really, really skinny. I noticed it because it's about the only time they actually touch each other. It's like they have a bond (the oldest and youngest [not the baby]).

Yes, that is true.
That and the kind act from one sister to another I described in a post above, give
little rays of hope that they do have a chance of meaningful lives.

Do you guys think that the 9-1-1 call will ever be released?

Satch

Do you guys think that the 9-1-1 call will ever be released?

Satch

I guess I'm leaning toward no?

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billCompareClient.xhtml?bill_id=201120120AB1275

It seems likely that the call may contain too much of the kind of personal information that CA exempts from public record requests. But ianal and would appreciate real opinions.

ETA: sorry, not sure why that won't link.

Here some family photos of the Turpins. Some I hadn´t seen, and perhaps you haven´t either.

If the siblings are there, faces are blurred out.

LT looks very unhealthy, dark circles around eyes, bruises on arm (?), she also looks thin in some photos. The babies apparently are well fed and well dressed.
There will be more, only can fit 5 into each post.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Turpins 1.png
    Turpins 1.png
    594.1 KB · Views: 554
  • Turpins 2.png
    Turpins 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 553
  • Turpins 3.png
    Turpins 3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 549
  • Turpins 4.jpg
    Turpins 4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 543
  • Turpins 5.png
    Turpins 5.png
    764.9 KB · Views: 543
More photos - look at DT pulling his pants up! What a sight!

All make believe and themed.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Turpins 6.png
    Turpins 6.png
    1 MB · Views: 538
  • Turpins 7.png
    Turpins 7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 536
  • Turpins 8.png
    Turpins 8.png
    592.4 KB · Views: 535
  • Turpins 9.png
    Turpins 9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 553
  • Turpins 10.png
    Turpins 10.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 536
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/narc...stages-are-they-to-blame-for-not-speaking-up/

I don't see a date here, so this may already be old news. One woman's perspective on why the children may not have spoken up, as a survivor of false imprisonment by her parents until she was 32. She touches on many things that have come up here.

There is so much more at the link, but this was particularly powerful to me. I hate how this last quoted paragraph echos what we've heard from LTs family because I really do not have any sympathy for what she's done.

What would you do if a ghostly, starving, filthy, stinky child approached you in a store and whispered something so unbelievable that your stomach churned. What would you do when their parent rushed over, grabbed them by the wrist and dragged them away with either a smile or a snarl of rage, quickly exiting the store for a fast getaway? Oh, I don’t mean what your courageous inner Legolas would do. Not the hero you imagine yourself in the dark watches of the night. But in real life. What would you have done? What could you have done against a well organized familial concentration camp?

Worse still is the reaction of the authorities. When I reported being held against my will to the Police, they blew me off and hung up. If Miss Turpin hadn’t had photographs to corroborate her story, what would the police have done?

Wow.

Even extended family are not necessarily a source of rescue. Not one person in my extended family, not one, queried why I still lived with my parents at age thirty. When I did dare to reveal the abuse and being held against my will, the nuclear and extended family attacked me! Threatened. Got lawyers. Sent Cease-and-Desist letters. Tried to silence me. Demanded the return of gifts. There was no sympathy, no empathy, not a shred of love nor care. That’s why it didn’t surprise me when David Turpin’s mother defended him and his wife. The Turpin children couldn’t even turn to their grandmother for help.

Oh, but it gets even worse.

When I was being abused, my family was utterly silent. After I escaped by marrying a wonderful man who treats me like a princess, that’s when the family screamed that I was being abducted. Being forced to move house against my will. That’s when they sent the police to my door. How *advertiser censored****d up can they get!?!?

But we don't know if it was staged or they were given instructions by the photographer. It seems somewhat likely in the Jasmine and the Eeyore pictures, at least, since almost all their stances and arm positions are the same in each.

They were so,eager to please in the Elvis video.

I wonder if the children will be able to sue the state for not doing due diligence on their requirements for a school? The only one I know of is the fire safety check. Maybe some other requirements apply?

Anyway, I hope they can sue for a bundle. Money always perks people up to the necessity for change in poorly handled situations.

In one of the pictures where they are all wearing the red "thing" shirts, one of the the youngest daughters is in front and holding the arm of the oldest daughter. It's the picture where I think the oldest girl looks really, really skinny. I noticed it because it's about the only time they actually touch each other. It's like they have a bond (the oldest and youngest [not the baby]).

Yes, that image stays with me because of their clear connection and the condition of J#1. She looks very sick there.

A few more photos.

Two of them of a made up, toned LT. The one in the tight t-shirt is from 2013.
She does look good for someone who was pregnant this many times, I have to say! Around that time, she must have put an effort into looking good. Excercise, nails done, hair done, makeup. "Nicely" dressed - very childish with the broken hearts and hearts, skulls and bones and a matching purse with hearts on it.
I don´t know why she is called Louise Robinette here. There also is a FB page with this photo as profile pic and the name, LR.
Anyone could have made that page though.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Turpins 11.png
    Turpins 11.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 625
  • Turpins 12.png
    Turpins 12.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 612
  • Turpins 13.png
    Turpins 13.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 605
A few more photos.

Two of them of a made up, toned LT. The one in the tight t-shirt is from 2013.
She does look good for someone who was pregnant this many times, I have to say! Around that time, she must have put an effort into looking good. Excercise, nails done, hair done, makeup. "Nicely" dressed - very childish with the broken hearts and hearts, skulls and bones and a matching purse with hearts on it.
I don´t know why she is called Louise Robinette here. There also is a FB page with this photo as profile pic and the name, LR.
Anyone could have made that page though.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Except for some tired looking faces, she looks great for a mother of thirteen.

So unreal. The nice suburban home, the nice cars, nice looking mother. House of hell.

Perhaps if someone notices something weird nowadays, we won’t ve swayed by an exterior image so much

Both have 12 counts of torture

Both have 12 counts of false imprisonment

She has 11 counts of child endangerment and he has 6

She has 6 willful harm to a child and he has 5

Both have 7 harm/cruelty to a dependent adult

He has 1 lewd act.

Did I count these right? Please check my work.

DT charges: http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/cgi-bin/iisinfo.acu?bkno=201801856P
LT charges:
http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/cgi-bin/iisinfo.acu?bkno=201801857P

ETA to add links from Kizzykat

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know this was discussed, but some charges (like LTs eleven child endangerment charges) are listed NF here. Can someone refresh me why that is?

I am also not finding a specific difference btwn willful harm and child endangerment, as they both point to the 273a penal code.

Finally is it because of the torture charges that they are not charged with the crime of child abuse, I wonder?

I guess I'm leaning toward no?

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billCompareClient.xhtml?bill_id=201120120AB1275

It seems likely that the call may contain too much of the kind of personal information that CA exempts from public record requests. But ianal and would appreciate real opinions.

ETA: sorry, not sure why that won't link.

Does this mean that California doesn't release 911 calls at all?

Does this mean that California doesn't release 911 calls at all?

California does release 911 calls.

How to Obtain Records of 911 Calls in California
The California Public Records Act, or CPRA, makes state and local agency records, including emergency 911 call records, available for public inspection and copying. You can make 911 records requests verbally or in writing to the specific agency that holds the records, such as local law enforcement departments. You must provide as much information identifying the call as you can. This includes a date range when the call was placed; parties' names and addresses; or descriptions of the incident to help the agency research and locate the requested records.

Law Enforcement Agencies
In California, 911 calls are a matter of public record. The CPRA, which makes these records available to the public, was enacted in 1968 under Government Code Sections 6250-6270. The law enforcement agency that receives the 911 call is responsible for maintaining the records. For example, if you're looking for 911 records in Los Angeles, you'll want to contact the Los Angeles Police Department.

Limitations on Requests
Law enforcement agencies may withhold information in CPRA requests to protect a party's privacy. For example, a 911 tape may include the name of a minor child, or a person's personal phone number and home address. The agency may redact, or conceal, this type of sensitive information from a record before releasing it. An agency can also withhold a record under the broad exception that more harm than good would come to the public by its disclosure. For example, if releasing a 911 tape would create a homeland security threat, the government has the right to deny a request for its disclosure.

How to Obtain Records of 911 Calls in California _ Legalbeagle.com.htmll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members