Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whàngarei;13919075 said:
I won't give up . Sleuthing helps because suggestions from others open one's mind. Twig a memory .Put that face one has seen in its rightful place.Seeing what Dutch Treat wrote some years ago made me convinced i was right about the belanglo angel being the mother.

I remember Whangarei.
You could have made LE’s light bulb moment.
In the Baden-Clay case it was later documented WS was being watched by LE and MSM.
I just made reference to our WS’er Doc Watson who ventured forth and offered his learned knowledge to tell the prosecution that it was impossible to overdose on a certain medication IIRC.
One of our locals there wrote she had a relentless feelings Allison was under the bridge she was tempted to go look. Allison was found exactly there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whàngarei;13919134 said:
I think he's alive. You might enjoy a trip to Hepburn Springs.

The meeting of the winds. Heavenly, healing place. Water tastes good too. Haven’t been to the Spa. Exxy.

I re-read in an article recently, many locals were saying that he would never do such a thing, etc etc. Perhaps once the 'outsiders' were brought in to take over and run the investigation, things changed. Did things change when the previous guy retired?

Possibly so.

I don’t think you can ever walk away from cases you have invested in emotionally.
From experience I notice true crime forums quieten down when there is no news, but as soon as there is a sliver of news most people return even if it’s been years.
Hard to keep up momentum when we just rehash the same things year in and out, but I’m always lurking in the background

I don’t think you can ever walk away from cases you have invested in emotionally.
From experience I notice true crime forums quieten down when there is no news, but as soon as there is a sliver of news most people return even if it’s been years.
Hard to keep up momentum when we just rehash the same things year in and out, but I’m always lurking in the background

Yes, it’s a phenomena, isn’t it? Sometimes it’s good to sit back and watch. Yes, when William’s thread is quiet, I trundle off to the first neglected UID person’s thread that catches my eye or to Reveal News’ The Lost and The Found website. I can use my eyes and my brain to make matches without bringing The Furies down on my head. It’s quiet there but sometimes not very welcoming. Whatever. I’m not here to make friends apparently :D

Whàngarei;13919444 said:
Trouble definately found me. So i kick it's *advertiser censored*

Yeah that’s what it’s all about. What happens when you do. Hold your nerve, even if you feel sick inside. Speak your truth. Tell it like it is. Trouble’s more fearful than you though — that’s why it comes to find you. The outcome? We have no control over that.

i have a feeling this may be the year we learn what happened to william, not sure why, but really hoping we all get some sort of closure

If the police take what is said seriously ,it can be solved.

Maybe they were searching for a washing machine part that may have been discarded from a vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He came back and fixed the machine. i think he was too stingy to discard washing machine part.

I’m lucky. I have both. If I can help, I’ll help on my own. I hope you find what you’re looking for. Whether that’s William; I’m not sure.

I’m lucky. I have both. If I can help, I’ll help on my own. I hope you find what you’re looking for. Whether that’s William; I’m not sure.

It's william

It's William but it's also how do we live on when atrocious things happen. Your presence here helps me. But, take care of yourself. Take a break when you need to.

It's William but it's also how do we live on when atrocious things happen. Your presence here helps me. But, take care of yourself. Take a break when you need to.

I think its doing every ones head in.

Whàngarei;13919783 said:
I think its doing every ones head in.

3½ years is a long time for no resolution in William’s disappearance. 8 years for Daniel was even longer. Very difficult.

For some, it is good to take a break every once in a while. Whether that is for an hour, a day, a week, a year. For myself, a long break at least once a year is required, because we see the worst of the worst on these threads. It is the nature of the website. Sometimes we need to break to restore ourselves to ourselves.

The mods even tell us to walk away for a while when we need to. Each and every one of us needs to care for ourselves first, before we are good for anyone else. Hugs to all. :grouphug:

Just typing out loud. Wish I had known from the outset what I was getting myself into. I didn’t go looking for trouble, trouble found me. That’s what I said no foresight. I trip gaily (literally) down a path and the next thing I know I’m a babe in the woods and surrounded by wolves. WTF?

Yeah, I know but my idiot box isn’t working and I have the erps. Our intentions are good, I think they know that, even if we have some blind spots when it comes to motivation. No, I’ll stay here please ‘Misery loves company.’

Sorry Bo I’m not understanding what you are saying.

I know an idiot box is a TV , is your TV broken? It’s not the end of the world, there’s some specials going.
It could be worse , it could be your IPad.
:thinking:

Yes, it’s a phenomena, isn’t it? Sometimes it’s good to sit back and watch. Yes, when William’s thread is quiet, I trundle off to the first neglected UID person’s thread that catches my eye or to Reveal News’ The Lost and The Found website. I can use my eyes and my brain to make matches without bringing The Furies down on my head. It’s quiet there but sometimes not very welcoming. Whatever. I’m not here to make friends apparently :D

Ahhh did a troll find you somewhere? They are out there ya know waiting for the unsuspecting even on WS.

I learnt early not to take anything personally.

i have a feeling this may be the year we learn what happened to william, not sure why, but really hoping we all get some sort of closure

Me too bear.
It’ll come from around behind the court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member