Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

OT
Hi there
I'm still reading along just wanted to say hi. The FB page if it wasn't so offensive to our precious victims, you'd have to feel sorry for someone having such a nothing life they actually spent time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm astounded that these people actually exist. I looked up the Facebook page, because well, I had to. Apparently the is nowhere to be found. I don't care if this is a troll or actually a friend of his, it's deplorable. Facebook should remove this page immediately. I couldn't give a rats *** about this person's right to post what they please.

Of course, it's absolutely disgusting. But no doubt the sick individual who is posting that stuff thrives on the reactions they are getting. Facebook is not going to remove the page, at least based on other sicko fan pages I've seen on there before. The less attention paid to it, the sooner the troll will lose interest. MOO

It saddens me to see the Babcock family posting there. I was hoping it at least would go unnoticed by them.. Instead is pouring salt into the wound.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Meh, it's just a troll. I'm surprised the Spec wasted any time writing about it. Best ignored. MOO

I agree it's a troll. I don't believe the person has any connection to Millard. Even Millard's genuine supporters don't go anywhere near as far as this person.

Still thought the Spec article made some good points about freedom of speech, etc.

I'm astounded that these people actually exist. I looked up the Facebook page, because well, I had to. Apparently the is nowhere to be found. I don't care if this is a troll or actually a friend of his, it's deplorable. Facebook should remove this page immediately. I couldn't give a rats *** about this person's right to post what they please.

Suppose someone was trying to raise money for a genuinely wrongfully convicted person. Should Facebook close the page down?

The fact is Millard has a right to pay for a defence and appeals just like anyone else charged with a crime and/or awaiting trial.

It's really not up to Facebook to say he shouldn't have this right and shut this page down.

I agree with Redheart. In this case, the best strategy is don't give money and ignore this odious person, who is just trying to inflict pain.

Suppose someone was trying to raise money for a genuinely wrongfully convicted person. Should Facebook close the page down?

The fact is Millard has a right to pay for a defence and appeals just like anyone else charged with a crime and/or awaiting trial.

It's really not up to Facebook to say he shouldn't have this right and shut this page down.

I agree with Redheart. In this case, the best strategy is don't give money and ignore this odious person, who is just trying to inflict pain.
Oh I completely understand the legalities and rights around this. I was just having a human reaction, understandably. I agree with you.

Does not matter if he/someone/I/you think he was a "supposed" to be wrongfully convicted. He is a convicted murderer X2.

As for the group, I have no issues with the group staying up or being created. But at the same time, I have no problems with people challenging Facebook to get it off the site or closed down.

This post lands at random.

If your post has disappeared, it just might be because you were discussing other Websleuths members. Just don't do it.

:tyou:

Always thought the judge would come back with his or her ruling.
There are victim statements to hear and arguments from attorneys, I believe.
Often time victim statements are withheld for time of parole when there's an automatic lengthy penalty.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Adam Carter
@adamcartercbc

I'll be covering the sentencing of Dellen Millard and Mark Smich for the murder of #LauraBabcock tomorrow in Toronto court. You can follow along with me for updates starting at 10 a.m. #DellenMillard #MarkSmich

Always thought the judge would come back with his or her ruling.
Sure, but usually that day. There's a lot to consider for these sentences, so I'm not guaranteeing anything, but that's usually how it goes. MWJ is a recent example.

Today's the day!

I wonder if DM will be in court after he asked not to be present for sentencing. Hoping that he didn't file the petition for that and has to hear what the court has to say in person. Also hoping for consecutive sentencing. These two never deserve to see the light of day again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back