IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think he's on a catheter, how would he have gotten into the Marines? but something is weird for sure..it's noticeable, but fetal alcohol syndrome? in my mind, the military doctors would see that right off he would never be inducted,

there's something wrong with him alright but he is not disabled.

still on him, not giving up until they do. moo

What do you think BG had in his pants pocket? If he was coming from work or going to work it would be work tools. If he was hunting it would be hunting weapons. If he was out to kill two girls he would have a concealed weapon.
I'm thinking work tools. Hatchet, hammer, right angle or concealed gun holster. He had to have something to use as a weapon because sadly he killed two girls.

If not for that hospital picture of him sitting and “it” still appearing to be there... I would say that I don’t believe anything is in his left pocket, rather I believe it’s the way he lifts his knee and it pulls on his habitually baggy pants. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO If LE means this literally then why would anyone help them? The community is going to look at the family as suspect if nothing is said otherwise. ISP has appeared on two nationally broadcast shows with four family members. It seems they could at least announce that none of the four are POI. If not this case is hopelessly mired IMO. I know I need to hear something encouraging. I suspect there are others feeling the same way. MOO
LE have told us who the suspect is - BG. BG is clearly noone in Delphi or someone would know him. That's encouraging in some small way IMO.

If not for that hospital picture of him sitting and “it” still appearing to be there... I would say that I don’t believe anything is in his left pocket, rather I believe it’s the way he lifts his knee and it pulls on his habitually baggy pants. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can't discuss the first one. I agree about the jail pants. BG I believe has stuff in his pockets but I'm speculating exactly what as we don't know for sure.

LE have told us who the suspect is - BG. BG is clearly noone in Delphi or someone would know him. That's encouraging in some small way IMO.
The way LE keeps saying "somebody knows something" seems to me to be casting suspicion on the Delphi community. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting their intent.

What do you think BG had in his pants pocket? If he was coming from work or going to work it would be work tools. If he was hunting it would be hunting weapons. If he was out to kill two girls he would have a concealed weapon.
I'm thinking work tools. Hatchet, hammer, right angle or concealed gun holster. He had to have something to use as a weapon because sadly he killed two girls.

I don't think there's anything in BG's pocket at all, or rather nothing large enough to show in the photo. I think it's just shadow and pixelation.

"The task force is now in the middle of adding lighting, cameras, informational kiosks and Wi-Fi. Mayor Evans said there will be cameras at each entry point. But, there won't be any along the trails.

"We can't put a security camera at every hundred feet," said Evans. "So what we have tried to do and the recommendation from the trail task force was, to put those security cameras at the entrance to the trails. So that we know who is coming in and going out."

"To set up a system that would retrieve and record information from the cameras requires a much different array of technology, much more cost," said McCain. "And it isn't something that we felt like even for trail walkers to think that they're being spied on all of the time."

JUSTICE FOR ABBY AND LIBBY SPECIAL REPORT: REVISITING THE BRIDGE
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Ju...-Report-Revisiting-the-bridge--473669513.html

A prior employer interviewed by MSM stated he worked for a construction company out of Zionsville. I haven't heard he was unemployed at the time, have you?
:cow:

I have not heard he had a job which I assume would be reported over and over as much as he has been reported on. Hence my assumption of unemployment at the time of the murders. Without that confirmation of employment, and carpentry at that, carrying a ruler makes little sense to me. If you find that he was in fact employed at the time of the murders please share! : )

Hubby & I took a drive to the bridge a few months ago - to say it was impossible to find is an understatement.

Which leads me to another point. IIRC, KN said she could not remember if DN was at her Dr. appointment. What she did not say was it was because he was at work. That would have solved that.

Is there a list of firearms known to be associated with DN anywhere here in the abyss? Tia. (There's a very specific reason I'm asking, will elaborate later).

I wonder if LE will ever ultimately get to use the specific term "Ruled Out" as re: DN? Maybe in the PC?

Hubby & I took a drive to the bridge a few months ago - to say it was impossible to find is an understatement.

(Hi Rott Mom....sucks we are still here.

Do you feel safer at all? Hope you're doing ok.)

I wonder if LE will ever ultimately get to use the specific term "Ruled Out" as re: DN? Maybe in the PC?

Snipped for focus.

No. They have said they won't rule anyone out until there is an arrest. moo

ETA: And unfortunately I don't think we're going to get news of an arrest any time soon. Hope I'm very very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam