2018.02.13 Dr Oz show

Intermezzo

Reaction score
Nate and Clint appear on the Dr Oz show along with Dr Oz show crime correspondent Melissa Moore.

I didn't watch it, but I read a couple of articles about it.

It really doesn't seem like they were that complimentary towards Casey at all:

House talks about being a father to a son who is 1 and a half years old — about the age Caylee was when she disappeared.

“The thing that really haunts me is thinking about that is if I was on trial for the murder of my child and I was acquitted, I wouldn't sleep another day until I found out who killed my kid,” House says. “The other painful thing to think about too is, ‘Was Caylee in that trunk or was Caylee in Casey's car when we passed by it to go to school?’”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...mates-recall-punch-in-gut-20180212-story.html

Jose Baez should rot in hell for the story-defense he concocted. Casey will. Had the baby legitimately drown in the pool there would have been more noise, more reaction especially by George. He would have yelled out, caused a commotion, neighbors would have heard.

Jose Baez should rot in hell for the story-defense he concocted. Casey will. Had the baby legitimately drown in the pool there would have been more noise, more reaction especially by George. He would have yelled out, caused a commotion, neighbors would have heard.

If baby drowned in pool then 911 would have gotten called like in every other accidental drowning case where that really happens.

It didnt happen. Jose just got lucky he had a foolish jury who could not see the forest because of the trees.

JMO I also am very critical of the prosecution for putting the jury through days and days of complex technical laboratory analysis type discussions. The longer that went on the more it looked like they were trying to fool someone. They lost the jury with all that. It just wasnt needed.

They needed to keep it simple and that did not happen.

I didn't watch it, but I read a couple of articles about it.

It really doesn't seem like they were that complimentary towards Casey at all:

Based on this... so what the hell was Dr Oz talking about when he said it would change the mind of Casey Anthony haters? (Me) Because that just confirms my thoughts further.

Hi all
I have recorded the show
I did read bits of the interview.
The police came to search their apartment and the the boys were shocked to learn that not only was Caylee missing, but she has been for 31 days.
they said nothing was wrong the whole time FCA was with them, they thought Caylee was with the nanny or the grandparents

I have watched a bit of the show.

So far, It is not going to change the minds of any haters

These young men, college students at the time, were taken in by a liar.
Once they found out Caylee was missing, they were shocked to learn that to only was she missing but that she had been missing for 31 days, Clint(and Nate agreed) believed that Zanny the Nanny was Xanax and that FCA used to put Caylee to sleep. Clint did not voice his opinion to the Prosecutors because he had no proof.
They did wonder if Caylee was ever asleep in the car or the trunk while FCA was at their apartment and stayed the night. Nate thought that Caylee O'd on Xanax.
During the 31 days they had do reason to believe anything was wrong, no reason to believe Caylee was missing, they thought she was with the nanny or with the grandparents. That Caylee was at the beach or theme park etc...

Dr Oz told his audience that Caylee's skeletal remains were found and Clint quickly added in a Florida swamp.
The 2 are haunted by this case. Clint has a 1.5 yr old child. If his child was murdered he would not sleep another day until he found who killed his child
They keep asking was Caylee in the trunk of the car every day when they left to go to school? could they have helped Caylee.

They didn't think, at the time, she was a bad mother. They had no reason to suspect anything. They didn't know she was a liar.

Dr Oz asks them to look at the camera and if FCA was watching what would they ask her
Clint very impassioned: "Why?" "Why?" "Did you do it?" "Are you ever going to tell us?" "Are you ever going to be truthful about anything that happened to Caylee?"

Nate: can't believe that she sleeps well at night, never has seen, on tv etc.., any parent who's child is missing doesn't burn down everything they can to find out who did it. That is she is innocent she should be out there looking for the murder of your child.

THE END.

I have watched a bit of the show.
So far, It is not going to change the minds of any haters
These young men, college students at the time, were taken in by a liar.
Once they found out Caylee was missing, they were shocked to learn that to only was she missing but that she had been missing for 31 days, Clint(and Nate agreed) believed that Zanny the Nanny was Xanax and that FCA used to put Caylee to sleep. Clint did not voice his opinion to the Prosecutors because he had no proof.
They then they wondered if Caylee was ever asleep in the car or the trunk while FCA was at their apartment and stayed the night. Nate thought that Caylee O'd on Xanax.
During the 31 days they had do reason to believe anything was wrong, no reason to believe Caylee was missing, they thought she was with the nanny or with the grandparents. That Caylee was at the beach or theme park etc...

BBM

Fca never spent the night at their apartment prior to June 16th... Fca and TL both testified to this, and the cell records confirm it... I believe the evidence shows that, unfortantely, Caylee was deceased and in the trunk of that car while it sat in the parking lot of their complex for those first several nights, until she disposed of her later that week.. I can't imagine how the thought of that would haunt those boys, and how difficult it must be for them to wrap their minds around. Fca is a monster, and they had no idea...

There is a special place in hell waiting for that girl, of that I have no doubt...

All jmo.

After watching it, (and it wasn't the full hour of the show), I am really left scratching my head wondering why on earth Dr. Oz did this segment. Either he was completely unfamiliar with any of the facts of the case, or he was acting like an bumbling idiot on purpose. There was nothing said that hadn't been said before, Nate kept looking at Clint for approval, they referred to Casey's lawyer as a "she", and I can't even remember now but there were one or two other things they got wrong, or didn't correct, let's say.

The most impressive thing about it all, though, was Clint's absolute sincerity when he expressed his love for Caylee and his devastation to find out about her death. At the end when Dr. Oz asked if they could say something to Casey right now, Clint threw his hands up, somewhat stuttered at a loss for words, and said, "Why?" Poignant. Why, indeed, Casey, why?

After watching it, (and it wasn't the full hour of the show), I am really left scratching my head wondering why on earth Dr. Oz did this segment. Either he was completely unfamiliar with any of the facts of the case, or he was acting like an bumbling idiot on purpose. There was nothing said that hadn't been said before, Nate kept looking at Clint for approval, they referred to Casey's lawyer as a "she", and I can't even remember now but there were one or two other things they got wrong, or didn't correct, let's say.

The most impressive thing about it all, though, was Clint's absolute sincerity when he expressed his love for Caylee and his devastation to find out about her death. At the end when Dr. Oz asked if they could say something to Casey right now, Clint threw his hands up, somewhat stuttered at a loss for words, and said, "Why?" Poignant. Why, indeed, Casey, why?

I too wonder why Dr Oz did this segment. He did not something of the case, he has a copy and has read the autopsy report and just last year he had Nancy Grace on his show talking about this case as well...IMO there is no way he was oblivious to this case during the time it was going on.
You can tell Clint has very strong feelings about this case. He, they, were blindsided, they were taken in by a complete FAKE

When they said "she" they may have been thinking of Casey's death penalty expert lawyer. I can't remember her name. Was it Andrea something? She went to a bunch of hearings but, IIRC, left the team before the case went to trial.

When they said "she" they may have been thinking of Casey's death penalty expert lawyer. I can't remember her name. Was it Andrea something? She went to a bunch of hearings but, IIRC, left the team before the case went to trial.

:thinking:

Ann Finnell took over for Andrea Lyon as the Death Penalty lawyer, I don't think it's either one of them
I wonder if they mean Lisbeth Fryer, she came on board under Cheney Mason and he stayed on as her lawyer and was helping her after she got out of jail.
Unless it's her Civil case Lawyers.

:dunno:

This isn't about the show, but I keep coming back to the pool and the Pontiac. The Anthony's destroyed, literally, the Pontiac, which supposedly had nothing to do with Caylee's death. They kept the nefarious pool which is where she supposedly died? One presumes Lee and Mallory visit with their little one, and yet the evil pool stays? That speaks volumes to me.

Watching it now, Both of their minds went to Casey as the killer because all that time she was acting completely ok , like nothing was wrong, yet her baby had been missing all that time. While for them their heart sank, it was a punch in the gut, when they were told by police Cayley had been missing 30 days.

They seem to still be traumatized by it, all while Casey sleeps well at night.

I’m glad they did this show, as it provided one more opportunity to remind the world what a monster that child killer is. I also think Melissa Moore had something to do with the show being done as she mentions the innocent bystanders in cases like this, Clint and Nate. And herself as her father was the Happy Face serial killer. I can’t even imagine.

One other point from the interview, Clint believes, as many of us also believed IIRC, that the babysitter Zanny the Nanny was Xanax, Zanny being the street name for Xanax.

This isn't about the show, but I keep coming back to the pool and the Pontiac. The Anthony's destroyed, literally, the Pontiac, which supposedly had nothing to do with Caylee's death. They kept the nefarious pool which is where she supposedly died? One presumes Lee and Mallory visit with their little one, and yet the evil pool stays? That speaks volumes to me.

IMO, they know she's a murderer. George all but admitted it in his police and FBI interviews. Before Caylee's death, Cindy was going around warning her friends that Casey might be a sociopath. Especially telling is all the things that Cindy told Amy Huizenga on the drive to go get Casey.

Cindy lives in a fantasy world and lies as much as Casey. George did try to confront Casey numerous times about Caylee, but Cindy kept getting in the way and George wasn't man enough to stand up for Caylee, so he just does what his wife wants.

I don't know how they can stay together. I wouldn't be able to do it. I would have so much residual guilt, hatred and bitterness built up that if I was George, I would never want to see Cindy, or Casey's face again. I'd move far, far away and find someone else to spend the rest of my life with.

I read from one of the comments below this article that law enforcement only checked Casey's computer's internet explorer searches and not firefox? I didn't know this before now if it is true it is horrendous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5534075/Marcia-Clark-says-Casey-Anthony-convicted-today.html

It's true. Computer forensics really dropped the ball on that one.

baez was apparently waiting for them to whip it out and intended to blame it on George trying to look up ways to kill himself, :liar: but they never did. So he gloated over it in his work of fiction regarding this case. I hate him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back