IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp! Back to the drawing board for us! I was so hoping they had someone in custody. So, DN will be getting out at some point to create his own brand of havoc. But he isn't on their radar for killing the girls. I doubt he's on the radar for TW either at this point.
I thought maybe at first but jumped off that boat a long time ago.
I don't doubt he's utterly odious and will repeat his crimes again just not murder.

Your heart soared that they haven’t come close to solving this case? That’s odd that you made two comments saying that you are happy they haven’t spoken to a POI. Personally, I don’t care if Santa Claus did it. Just solve it.

I got the distinct impression from LE that they have zero clue who did this. I think if we were in doubt that it might be DN, this cleared that up. IMO, LE has nothing regarding the murder of A&L.

And not being interested in DN, they should have cleared him sooner. That’s not really fair to him or to anyone who might think they know BG but don’t want to call in a tip because they think it’s DN.

Given the amount of misinformation from LE, the media, and the amount of time that’s passed, if they have no one now, then they might never have BG. I’m not even sure what the point of that press conference was, but then again I haven’t seen LE put out any decent Info since last year. So I guess somehow another circus made sense because it’s the anniversary. But Geez, it was awful.
MOO.
Not at all what Han said, eta in reference to misinformation of POI.

The sad, sad fact here is--odds are high that he will kill again.

I'm sorry guys; I should never have used the word happy today.

The press conference was horrible, just as awful as I was afraid it would be. No wonder people are down; they've been given no reason to hope. And staging it at the trail just hurt that much more.

I feel they should have brought up the reward money. That’s a lot of money. Also wish they would have clarified what clothing they believe he is wearing and again clear up the hat issue. Just in case the general public missed those important pieces of information along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So DN is not BG? Do we all agree that was clearly said?

i just hope they have their eye on someone! This is really scary! Now i'm again wondering if the Iowa girls murders are related. This guy could be anywhere!

It just occurred to me that they did not even show a picture of BG.

They didn’t try at all to get the word out via description or images during this pressor. Only focused on gait, which you can’t fully ascertain from a still image.
Not even sure I remember them giving a tip line number or really mentioning their county etc.

They asked again for people to concentrate from the neck down - clothes, stance, body shape, etc.

moo

I was so happy someone from the media asked LE about the science in this case and whether they were still waiting on anything from the labs. I was hoping to hear LE confirm that they have DNA from the perp, but his answer:

“No the science piece to this I’m going to keep very very close to the vest.“

IMO they either don’t have DNA or they have some but aren’t sure it’s the perp’s DNA. In any case, they need the perp to believe they have it and they aren’t letting any info slip.

This press conference didn’t offer any new info, which is what I expected. At least it got the case back in the headlines and hopefully the perp or someone close to him was watching today.

MOO

Tonight my thoughts are with Libby and Abby's families. I still can't believe that with the digital information Voice and Photo/ Video no one has been brought to justice yet.

Tonight respect, Peace and quiet thoughts for the young ladies and those who are left behind trying to pick the pieces up.

Tonight I light two candles for Libby and Abby. Much love and thoughts to all concerned.

KR
Reacher

I couldn’t watch :( Thank you all so much for the updates on the presser. So very saddened, though, that they have no one in their sights [emoji174] MOO

I think they of course have the love of these girls in their souls by now. Nor could I imagine being in their position with this responsibility.

I wish they let the FBI talk and move over we need better or a change the current track is not working.

It just occurred to me that they did not even show a picture of BG.

That was a mistake they should have had a blown up photo of him and another of the sketch. They could even have played “down the hill” on a loudspeaker. Monster should have been front and centre to remind people.

In Dec., 2015, Plainfield, IN had a case of sextortion involving a cyber attacker going by the name of Brian Kil (real name: Buster Hernandez). When he was finally tracked down and arrested last fall, Fox 59 covered the press conference.

This shout-out to Delphi seemed a bit unusual, since the Brian Kil case had nothing to do with Delphi. When I heard it, I reconsidered a cyber connection to the girls.

(26mm)Chief Krieger, Plainfield Police dept
(37mm) ... FBI (?)
http://fox59.com/2017/08/06/attorney-to-announce-federal-charges-in-plainfield-cyber-threats-case/

The guy was just plain evil; his first victim never even knew him... he just hacked into her cloud storage.

Early on I felt strongly that the Delphi case could be a cyber crime or part cyber crime. I believe LE's use of the term "complicated" ties in with that.

I'd wondered if there was Dark Web involvement, which would include use of VPN's and other means to "cloak" onesself while online. If folks here are familiar with the term "SWATting", then you know that people can get away with cyber crimes if they are careful or sophisticated enough. Most folks who try to hide while online do it for legit reasons, some do it for nefarious reasons.

It's been a year, with a lot of resources thrown at this case. MOO is it will take time to solve, and there's a strong possibility solving another crime or crimes will unravel this case, the guy is that slick. Which of course means that MOO is he is a serial killer.

All the speculation early on and later with a certain POI being a drifter or homeless made me cringe. This is a pro, the guy has done it before, and he will kill again. Judging by the eyewitness info and the 3 images released, this guy has no trouble walking and hiking decent distances, up and down hills, etc. So he's in shape for it, may work or have worked outdoors, and is comfortable with heights. So trails, parks, abandoned RR bridges, etc., are this guy's wheelhouse. Of course we don't know what other crimes he may have committed, my hope is the FBI have a hunch that he committed other murders. Maybe his MO has changed some.

Anyone reading this who live or recreate in the states of IN, IL, MI, OH, KY, IA,, and possibly states bordering those states, should be on the alert in local parks, wooded areas with trails, and similar spaces where people might go alone or in pairs. In my recent research, there appears to be a huge number of unsolved murders in such places across certain states in this region. Some folks have disappeared, some remains are unidentified. Most remains found in this region have been identified in the cases I suspect involve foul play, then I've had to divide them between "moved" and "murdered in place or nearby".

Bottom line is we have a killer on the loose. Set the emergency setting on your cell phones, carry pepper spray, carry light weapons, etc., for self-defense. Stay vigilant and report suspicious persons in recreation and wooded areas.

JMO

They didn’t try at all to get the word out via description or images during this pressor. Only focused on gait, which you can’t fully ascertain from a still image.
Not even sure I remember them giving a tip line number or really mentioning their county etc.

It was crazy and a missed opportunity not stating the tip line at the end of the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member