WA WA - Tyler Christensen, 16, Mukilteo, 19 April 2016

I think Tyler is working at a motorcycle shop somewhere since he liked to repair motorcycles just a thought.

Have there been any updtes to this case? Was just thinking about him tody.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I can't get this young man off my mind :(

I can't get this young man off my mind :(

Me either. I️ would love to hear from the family more .. even if there isn’t anything new to report. Tyler, so many ppl want to know you’re okay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would hope the family in the near future would hire a PI to find Tyler. They could open a Go Fund Me account to raise money for this effort. It seems Tyler's family has forgotten about him. I am sure its not the case but basically radio silence from the family for many months.

My ❤️ skips a beat when I see a notification for Tyler. How long has he been missing now ? Time to come home Tyler.

No new FB updates, nothing since May. I think of him often and pray for his safe return

Come home Tyler.

I watched “into the wild” movie last week. I don’t think it’s a true story necessarily but I realized what could happen and where some people go when they disappear on their accord...which is what I think Tyler did. I thought of Tyler when I watched this movie.. hoping he’s happy and living the life he’s dreamed of.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974