Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
triangle mark - breaking of the brush/mark of the brush

semi-round mark near ear - mark of Fireplace Log Grabber found near the body

pinpoints - some "spring" located outside of the trainroom window

I am not sure only the last one. 2 earlier are near certainty.

Thanks a bunch Tortoise.

Archieil, are you saying the ligature had most of the paintbrush still intact and then broken whilst wrapped in cord that was also around her neck? How does that bruise the front of her neck in that formation?

How does the fireplace log grabber fit fit in with your theory? I'm quite curious about this one.

Any pictures of this "spring"?

paintbrush has been broken to dress her.

my theory is not a secret.

the spring is on a picture of outside of the window.

It was on webslauth too. It is a small triangle 3d thing not much a spring itself.

In my theory I assume the log was "worm" or maybe "hot".

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• spring.png
    spring.png
    426.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 26804395_1842358102473312_6457503252993400044_n.jpg
    26804395_1842358102473312_6457503252993400044_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 283
paintbrush has been broken to dress her.

my theory is not a secret.

the spring is on a picture of outside of the window.

It was on webslauth too. It is a small triangle 3d thing not much a spring itself.

In my theory I assume the log was "worm" or maybe "hot".

Can you point me to where I would find more on your theory? Forgive me, I've been here around 24-48 hours and am still working out how to use it all. I'm a bit technologically deficient.

Thanks. I've seen those. I thought the spring thing was just a bit of debris.

Id agree, to me the mark on her face seemed somewhat like a burn.

Heyya ID
Ya, just even a peep from the Whites wrt
BR's behaviour post removal from the crime scene.

at ID
IDK
ST`s bedwetting theory, JBR is in the supine postion for diapering?
wrt CW the AEA theory the Birefringent materials are suggested to be talcum,
diapering, the supine position?

Welcome to WS. We all have our own slant on this case so you'll get many different opinions. The latest information came from James Kolar, Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped Jonbenet? It's available on Amazon and Kindle. Kolar went to work for the Boulder police department after the case had been botched. Steve Thomas' book is a great reference and touches on many blunders of the case.

One of the best web references we have is index.htm. It is one of the most extensive references online; although, you'll have to navigate down so here's the link the the index: s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm. I've got to warn you, this is a very deep rabbit hole. It contains the autopsy reports, photos and the transcripts from John and Patsy's interviews.

I won't answer all your questions and I hope others will chime in.

I'm not on point about who went to bed first. I think John said Patsy did, but I don't trust the source. So there's a problem. You're right about the timeline when they woke-up. They said John woke-up first and was already in his bathroom when Patsy woke up. Their timeline is messed up and not believable.

This is one that I don't think an insomniac will ever understand. Someone who doesn't have problems sleeping can take 25 mg of benadryl or one melatonin tablet to sleep. I'll never understand that. It would never work for me.

DOI is partly a work of fiction. There's no reliable timeline in it either (if you've ever gone into the detail to get a timeline). It's partly a fairytale about what John and Patsy wanted the wrold to think about them.

Patsy went through radical chemo treatments. Numbness in her hands and feet. Chemo can also create a fuzzy memory often referred to a chemo brain. Prescription drugs were small compared to what she survived.

I'm not aware of any medications John was taking; although, I wouldn't be surprised. Beth's death really tore him up. He painted a quick recovery in DOI knowing that Beth was with God and so that gave him hope. If you would believe DOI, he would have recovered from losing a child in less than 2 weeks. Nope. Her death caused him to question his faith in God. No parent recovers from their child's death. John and Patsy couldn't hide that.

This is the easiest questions you could ever ask. Patsy's side of the family was based on a powerful matriarchy. The roots of the family were based on Southern society. No matter what happens in the home, the neighbors (and the outside world) should never know about it. Never. Nothing should ever bring shame on the family and social standing is more important than life itself.

As for the transcripts, I believe that John and Patsy careful divvied the responsibilities for household items. If something was more Patsy's responsibility, John would simply say he didn't know anything about it and you'd have to ask Patsy. If something was John's responsibility Patsy would say it was John's responsibility. This is merely legal advice about what they should and shouldn't answer. It keeps them from having conflicting answers.

She was no housekeeper, but she told the housekeeper what to do. This is Lou Smit and really messed-up logic. Lou focused on that bed for his kidnapper under the bed theory. When looking for a missing child, I don't know anyone who wouldn't think to look under the bed. If you're looking at JAR's room, another question is why video tapes that the kids never watched were on the floor. Well, it didn't fit his theory so he didn't focus on the question.

Well, bruising doesn't happen after death. But beyond that, I have not expertise.

Everyone here if fairly certain Burke had a pair of Hi-Tek boots. Unfortunately the boots that created the print were never found so the whole boot issues is speculation. It could have come from Burke, a police officer, a friend, someone working for the Ramseys or an intruder.

Shoe laces could have been traced back to the manufacturer.

I agree that they could have come from the sources that you stated above. However, we do know that BR DID own a pair of Hi-Tec boots. This fact has come out in the Atlanta interviews in 2000 or 2001. Not only did BR tell the GJ that he owned Hi-Tec shoes/boots, but so did FW and FW Jr.

Why did the parents hide the fact that BR had Hi-Tec boots?

Ryan Ross; April 14, 2003 in Crime Magazine:

"And the mystery of the Hi-Tec boot imprint was solved in grand jury testimony. Prosecutors disclosed in the 2000 interviews of the Ramseys that Burke and one of his friends had told jurors that Burke owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots - something his parents said they somehow overlooked or forgot when they told authorities no one in the family owned such a boot, even though there is a distinctive compass on the boot."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree that they could have come from the sources that you stated above. However, we do know that BR DID own a pair of Hi-Tec boots. This fact has come out in the Atlanta interviews in 2000 or 2001. Not only did BR tell the GJ that he owned Hi-Tec shoes/boots, but so did FW and FW Jr.

Why did the parents hide the fact that BR had Hi-Tec boots?

Ryan Ross; April 14, 2003 in Crime Magazine:

"And the mystery of the Hi-Tec boot imprint was solved in grand jury testimony. Prosecutors disclosed in the 2000 interviews of the Ramseys that Burke and one of his friends had told jurors that Burke owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots - something his parents said they somehow overlooked or forgot when they told authorities no one in the family owned such a boot, even though there is a distinctive compass on the boot."

Cottonstar,
An explanation for Burke's Hi-Tec footprint is that he told James Kolar in interview that he was in the wine-cellar on Christmas Day afternoon rummaging about.

Heyya ID
Ya, just even a peep from the Whites wrt
BR's behaviour post removal from the crime scene.

Hey Tadpole, This is exactly what I'm interested in. Not only afterwards but beforehand as well, what idiosyncrasies did each person have; I don't buy that JR and PR simply told BR she was missing, then in heaven and that was it. Unless he has a lot more mental health issues than I think he does, especially as a child, he wouldn't just accept that and then it's done.

Not an official crime scene photo.

First one I believe is from Lou Smit's files, second was a crime scene photo with tabloid overlays. I'm sure I've seen both in the crime scene photos, but I could be wrong on that

at ID
IDK
ST`s bedwetting theory, JBR is in the supine postion for diapering?
wrt CW the AEA theory the Birefringent materials are suggested to be talcum,
diapering, the supine position?

I don't put stock in his over all theory. I don't believe she wet the bed that night. The bed sheets didn't appear to have urine on them, I don't believe it was changed as they match the pillow. I think I also saw another pillow matching the sheets behind the bed head in the crime scene video. If she had wet the bed, there wouldn't be as much urine release upon death.

Disclaimer: My mistake I didn't read the WS book, it was Cyril Wecht that I read. I wish we knew more about the birefringent material, I could believe it was talcum powder, it fits with them wearing latex gloves in the staging. For what, I'm not sure. Perhaps when she was found she still had the paintbrush inserted and someone went fishing around to make sure there was nothing else there? I find that a bit weak. Maybe it was to help clean out blood? I don't know if I believe the auto-erotic asphyxiation, the lower white mark was done post mortem, wasn't it? And the "garrotte" was staging.

Lou Smit didn’t start investigating until 3 months after her murder. The other picture of the wine cellar is not a crime scene photo. It is a “staged” photo by the tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member