GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the post from Jenna’s dad. I’m infuriated and so sad for this poor family. The Atlanta area LE agencies involved in this case should be ashamed of themselves. There’s simply no excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you got links for these please? Also, wth is an "Uber eats driver" ?

Regarding posting on next door- what's the point of that because noone outside the community will see it. It should be posted on deKalb PD Facebook or Twitter, on Helo Find JVG and Crimestoppers.sites. Do GBI have Twitter and Facebook? Put it on there too.

I have always wondered about postings on next door? If the family and friends want people to speak up about what they know then use all your resources right now and flood SM! Stop bashing LE let them do their job and have family and friends post, share, message reporters etc and KEEP doing it.

So so sad and frustrating that this seems stalled, although it sounds like the family is doing everything they can to get answers. I pray that they get them, and soon!

I haven't changed my initial thoughts that Jenna met with foul play at the hands of one or more nefarious characters in her extended social circle, and the more time passes the more strongly I believe that. I wish I could believe that she ran off somewhere for a fresh start, but I don't.

I just saw the post from Jenna’s dad. I’m infuriated and so sad for this poor family. The Atlanta area LE agencies involved in this case should be ashamed of themselves. There’s simply no excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His post regarding November confused me. Is this not a missing person case anymore? I feel I must have missed some things.

@shiressleuth. The only case I could
find regarding a woman being found on the "west side" is the same woman you mentioned who was found using a phone app, in the woods near a school. She was reported missing, and located and identified quickly. I looked up the school, it's in southwest Atlanta and not close to where Jenna's car was found, actually about 8.5 miles away. There could be another case that I'm not aware of though.

http://www.ajc.com/news/traffic/woman-found-dead-under-overpass/Ov5aXkdXS8Odb82yjO0NeL/

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/missing-womans-body-found-in-woods

Couple of incidents of women's bodies being found in Atlanta in January. The one in the woods has been identified and was found by a phone app apparently. The second I am posting is still unidentified and was found on a busy main road, possibly having fallen of a bridge onto the road.
And there is this..... could be nothing but worth a mention.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360560

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Just checked the GBI website. Below is the criteria for seeking GBI involvement in a missing person case. Seems like there are several avenues that Jenna's family could pursue if they were so inclined, but it may actually be more complicated than it appears.

(From GBI website). Please note: You must contact your local law enforcement agency or district attorney to request an investigation. Under Georgia law, the GBI, as an assisting agency, can ONLY respond to requests for investigations from:

• Governing officials of a municipality
  • District Attorneys
  • Sheriffs
  • Superior Court Judges
  • Chief law enforcement officers of any municipality
  • Chiefs of county police departments (in counties with population in excess of 100,000)
  • Chiefs of regular or volunteer fire departments (in suspected arson cases)
  • Governor of Georgia (by directive)

does anyone think LE is doing their job in this case? Anyone who dosn't think the family has been let down by authorities? Anyone willing to admit to sitting on their hands?

does anyone think LE is doing their job in this case? Anyone who dosn't think the family has been let down by authorities? Anyone willing to admit to sitting on their hands?
I think that we have no clue what LE knows nor do we have clear sight to their prior or present actions. We do have family and friends that are agonizing over this loss and want LE to do more. There are 10s of 1000s of cases that exist at this same stage. The leads run dry....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I’m sorry but could you clarify what you are referring to by “Missing” page(S)?
I was under the impression their was one Facebook page, the Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen?

I saw that as well. I didn’t realize some of what he referenced, although some of the posts on the ‘Missing’ community pages made me to suspect. I pray for closure for this family.

l’m sorry but could you clarify what you are referring to by “Missing” page(S)?
I was under the impression their was one Facebook page, the Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246