Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they be watching her as a suicide risk?

Either suicide risk or that unit doubles as the county protective custody unit. I imagine more then one woman would love nothing more than to deliver a beat down.

I feel like it happened at the apt. did they still have access recently? I know when I move, I overlap it to get stuff moved. he wasn't scented at the house.

I think he's been missing longer than we know about. We have no one but the Step-monster's word that he went missing on Saturday. He could have been dead before that and she transported him from the house by car. They have only lived at the home for a week right? Has anyone independent of the Step-monster seen precious Lucas at the new house?

As far as I am concerned, the father can go straight to hell.

He was told by members of both bio parents families that this was going on. BOTH sides. Usually, you might see one side accuse while the other defends- but both sides made these claims to him, and he ignored them. Cut off his own family from seeing him.

So, in my eyes, he belongs in the male ward of that jail for allowing those two children to be in her presence. Did he not love and care enough about his son to ask him privately if that ***** was hurting him? He enabled the step monster.

God have mercy on both of their souls, because I sure as hell won't!

I'll just say that there are some people out there that care more about tail than they do their kids.

Based on the fact that his scent wasn't picked up, I doubt he was at the house any time shortly before police were called. If he was ever there at all.

I missed something...what is being said about footprints?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

The dad definitely knew. It's stated in the Kansas.com article that the relatives in New Mexico asked both the father and SM about the alleged abuse last year. Both denied it. Then the relatives were denied contact.

But the Dad might have been fooled by her. She was convincing and told him the boy fell at the park or was rough housing with the older boys---and he believed her? If so, he might have been angry that his family called CPS, when they doubted him and his explanations.

I am not sure that he knew that his girlfriend was being abusive.

I feel like it happened at the apt. did they still have access recently? I know when I move, I overlap it to get stuff moved. he wasn't scented at the house.

I thought I had read a neighbor saw the dad and lucas outside at the new place???

I understand everyone is upset about this development and what it means for the fate of Lucas. But let me lovingly remind everyone that Lucas' dad is still a victim until LE tells us otherwise. Lets not get the thread closed. We're at a very important juncture now, we could experience a development at any time.

How long have Dad and EG been together? I recall that she has raised Lucas for some time now.

As far as I am concerned, the father can go straight to hell.

He was told by members of both bio parents families that this was going on. BOTH sides. Usually, you might see one side accuse while the other defends- but both sides made these claims to him, and he ignored them. Cut off his own family from seeing him.

So, in my eyes, he belongs in the male ward of that jail for allowing those two children to be in her presence. Did he not love and care enough about his son to ask him privately if that ***** was hurting him? He enabled the step monster.

God have mercy on both of their souls, because I sure as hell won't!

THANK YOU.

I was just going to ask where all the outrage against bio dad was (compared to the outrage against the bio mom in the Mariah case).

Problem is, she was reported for abusing Lucas. Not she or Lucas’ Dad or anyone else did anything to fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also, not CPS.

I think there's a good chance it might be the other way around, too.

I wonder if two counts of endangerment is because of the three-hour nap? Or is there something else going on?

I wonder if postpartum issues are involved. I came within half a second of crashing my car into a bridge abutment at 75mph with my beloved three-year-old in the back. Thank God my family helped me get help.

I wonder if any of those oddball religious groups are involved?

I sincerely doubt those charges are over a nap she took.

I knew this arrest would be coming from day 1. Very early on, I mentioned something about there be some bit of truth in the story about the shower and nap. I bet you anything that the reason for the 2 child endangerment charges is 1: something bad happened to Lucas in the time she wasn't watching him during the shower or nap and the little girl was also there and EG covered it up, 2. EG hurt Lucas so badly that he couldn't be saved & the little girl was there while her mom was hiding Lucas or 3. EG left the little girl home alone napping while she was hiding Lucas after he was hurt. I bet I'm not too far from the truth on one of the 3. However, I'm confident that she does know where he is and he didn't leave that house on his own. The truth will come out EG.LE will find him. Do the right thing and tell.

I keep coming back to you guys off and on throughout the day. The news of Emily being arrested is bittersweet. On one hand, we're hoping to start getting answers and that Lucas will be found soon. On the other hand, it's confirming what we've been so afraid of. Thank you guys for being here.

Mine hit out of the blue about 30 months after. It's rare but it happens.

Also, if it wasn't treated, it could have presented months ago and still been lingering. I'm thinking that it wouldn't take very much for to push a vulnerable person who already has issues over the edge.

Late onset PPD is generally diagnosed at or around 6mo. pp https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00737-009-0056-7 and can have recurrences within the first year after birth http://www.jad-journal.com/article/S0165-0327(02)00305-1/abstract after this, it is clinical depression. There is a lot more literature.

IMO the vulnerable person in this particular situation is Lucas and no one was able to save him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the dog not picking up a scent. In the recent case of the disappearance of Blake Bernstein, the dogs didn't "work" in that case either....

I missed something...what is being said about footprints?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I should have clarified, so sorry for the confusion. LE was asking if anyone saw someone ( not just child, he said someone) running barefoot during this time. Some of us here were thinking maybe they found footprints (barefoot). It was guessing and no MSM. Again sorry to confuse anyone.

Either suicide risk or that unit doubles as the county protective custody unit. I imagine more then one woman would love nothing more than to deliver a beat down.
I was thinking protection, as well.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members