Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I was wondering why there was no mention of obvious bruising.

RSBM

Sorry but I have no respect for people who allow girlfriends/boyfriends into their live to abuse their children.
Even if "dad" didn't abuse the kids, he enabled it by making his gf babysit the children.
:moo:

Here are screen grabs I got of the pictures of the alleged abuse. :(

When a person does these things & has denied their part in it all the while, and suddenly, it (the truth) is IN THEIR FACE, they can not even LOOK at what they’ve done. SMH I am sickened & angry & hurting from seeing this precious, trusting, loving child, covered in bruises when all he DESERVES is to be LOVED, SAFE & as HAPPY & HEALTHY as he can possibly be on this earth.... I feel physically ill seeing what Lucas has been through... 🤬 God bless LE!! They are better people than me for handling this professionally! This is why I wouldn’t make a very good cop! I don’t have the restraint!! MOO !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my husgand look at this picture the other day and he had no idea either. It could be anywhere.

(I may be able to help with this if the location has not already been determined. I have an idea...Marking and catching up. )

(Eta: Only 49 pages to go...might have to go into super speedread mode or I'll reach that dreaded point of being hopelessly behind...)

Are you suggesting I am not playing with a full deck? Because you are ABSOLUTELY correct! :rolling:
BWAAHAHAHA that quote didn't work quite the way I had intended. I edited to add clarity.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

From the article:
KAKE New spoke with the boy's father, Johnathan Hernandez. We agreed not to show his face. During our interview we asked him if Glass abused the child. We made him aware his family members reached out to us about the possible abuse.

"I'm sorry that they did and that really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."

He says he still believes his son is somewhere alive and he is focused on finding him.
"Lucas is the sweetest, softest hearted, kindest little kid I ever met," he said. "I'm so proud to be able to be his father. I miss him very much. I love him very much and I just want him to come home."

How heartbreaking the number of pictures of this little boy have him battered and bruised. They just keep coming. I can’t stop picturing Lucas in a safe and happy environment (with lots of dinosaurs) - and then I blink back to reality.

Oh thank goodness. I've never been so pleased to be wrong

But her time with both places may have overlapped some. Like she was still moving out and cleaning out old place, while already staying in new place. And so he may have been 'seen' by the neighbors in the first days they moved in. But she could have left him with all of the stuff she dumped when she finished moving.

Everyone throws away a lot of junk when they make their last few trips from the old place. It worries me that she may have left this poor sweet boy behind on her final trip. :rose:

(I may be able to help with this if the location has not already been determined. I have an idea...Marking and catching up. )

(Eta: Only 49 pages to go...might have to go into super speedread mode or I'll reach that dreaded point of being hopelessly behind...)

I'm right there with you Margarita! I'm getting caught up on this terribly sad case too. :(

( I love this place! )

Don't love us too much yet, Marg. We didn't figure it out (yet).
Oh, but we can answer your questions now about StepMom.
I've forgotten what they were so please ask again. Thanks! :loveyou:

Question for our Dear Locals: Say a little kid's favorite thing to do is feed the turtles at some kind of zoo-looking type place. Where could I do that in your area?
Or maybe a pond with really big goldfish, any of those around? Maybe not fully open for business this time of year, but in the warmer weather.
Thanks!

How heartbreaking the number of pictures of this little boy have him battered and bruised. They just keep coming. I can’t stop picturing Lucas in a safe and happy environment (with lots of dinosaurs) - and then I blink back to reality.

And ALLLLL the Batman stuff he can get his hands on. The bruises in those new pictures were taken last May. I truly believe the only reason we even got to see him that day covered in bruises was because it was his great grandfather's memorial. Those two pictures don't show anywhere near how bad it actually was.

Question for our Dear Locals: Say a little kid's favorite thing to do is feed the turtles at some kind of zoo-looking type place. Where could I do that in your area?
Or maybe a pond with really big goldfish, any of those around? Maybe not fully open for business this time of year, but in the warmer weather.
Thanks!

I believe that picture was taken at Tanganyika Wildlife Park. It's in Goddard, KS.

Don't love us too much yet, Marg. We didn't figure it out (yet).
Oh, but we can answer your questions now about StepMom.
I've forgotten what they were so please ask again. Thanks! :loveyou:

(Thanks Gardener, I deleted my post for o/t, as I started adding to "I love this place But then reality stabs in the very next post and I realize I hate this place too" and decided to just cut myself off right there...l'll go back and requote post for clarity)

The questions I have are related to her possible "Awareness Space".
I was wondering about her employment history for starters...Has she always been a stay at home, um, person? Is she a meth head?
Going back to read now! My head is spinning!! :(

Or he fears he's going to be arrested next and be put in a cage for awhile for enabling the abuse that poor boy and possibly his daughter has been suffering through.

Did you see where he's basically dismissing the importance of the abuse, but not exactly denying it? Reread his comment again. Especially the part of "deal with that issue later". That issue?!?

And I don't understand how he can claim that 'the issue' of physical abuse is a separate issue from his child being missing.

Hey Dad, Guess What---SAME ISSUE....your child was being physically assaulted....and now he is missing....SAME ISSUE.

Thanks!

Tanganyika is one an also Riverside Park has a wildlife exhibit also but I am not sure of animal interaction. Sedgwick County Zoo has koi and turtles. Does that help?

https://www.twpark.com/feeding-stations
http://www.wichita.gov/ParkandRec/CityParks/Pages/RiversideCentral.aspx
https://www.scz.org/

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he refused to be on camera for the interview? “We agreed not to show his face” is one of the first things the reporter says.
It’s not like he wanted to remain anonymous because they used several pictures of him on rotation while he spoke.
Was he trying to conceal something? Marks, bruises, emotions, facial expressions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I don't understand how he can claim that 'the issue' of physical abuse is a separate issue from his child being missing.

Hey Dad, Guess What---SAME ISSUE....your child was being physically assaulted....and now he is missing....SAME ISSUE.

This boggled my mind. His tone of voice suggests that to him, the issue of abuse, while valid, is not really that big of a deal... it’s making me use all my bad words. So horrible. What a tragic situation for a poor innocent boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd