Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to re-state what a previous poster mentioned on the last thread. Her linkedin profile starts her SAHM/BossMom thing in 2017. I think that makes her feelings about Lucas pretty clear.

Also, her two boys.

Back on Day 1, a news article said that when "the adults" woke up from their nap Lucas was gone. Someone said the other adult was EG's sister. But what if it was actually another man? Maybe she had a side piece that got angry and hurt Lucas, but she can't tell the truth without admitting she was cheating?

Whaaaaaat?

I was sitting at home with my fiancé this morning discussing this case. We both believe that Lucas is not with us anymore. Even if she didn't kill him, that poor little guy has been out on his own for nearly a week, with storms and low temperatures. Although we are all holding out hope the longer this goes on, the more likely it is that he isn't going to be found alive. I wish EG would grow a conscience and tell Lucas' family where he is, even though it doesn't seem likely. Maybe JH can go and see her and plead with her to give him the information needed to locate Lucas and end this misery for everyone.

Any news on "when" she might have her first court appearance?

TIA!

Where are you Little Lucas!!!??

I agree with the pull-up's. My son is 5 and has not wore a pull-up or diaper since he was 3.

One of my grandchildren is seven, and a deep sleeper, and until recently, wore a pull up at night. Still does, when staying here, or travelling.

One of my grandchildren is seven, and a deep sleeper, and until recently, wore a pull up at night. Still does, when staying here, or travelling.

Agree, My 6 year old wears a pullup at night. she does not have an accident every night but occasionally. She is a very deep sleeper.

Maybe his accidents are what ticked and set her off and is why she specifically mentions the pull-ups.

Interesting speculation. I have found it somewhat odd that all of the initial reports included her sister being there, but now that's not mentioned at all. And it could explain the "nap".

To be fair, though, it could also be a case of mis-information in the beginning when news was moving too fast to vet everything.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It's probably a case of the telephone game, because EG's sister or cousin was on camera talking about it as if she was there very soon and that's probably confused the media somehow or maybe even confused LE when they first arrived as they were getting a mix of information and there were two women there so they didn't realize one turned up later?

According to Nancy Grace's show tonight Emily didn't want to be called "stepmother" she preferred "live in girlfriend."
It was on Nancy so salt appropriately, but it would certainly fit with this profile.
I could come up with a better term for her.

I know of a child who wore pullups until he was 9 (at nighttime). My own son was probably 6 or nearly 6 when he stopped needing them on at night. My daughter never needed them at all. All kids are different.

Regarding what I said before about pull ups and pm re-dressing, I mean post mortem re-dressing, not post meridian. In that situation there'd be no reason to use a pull up unless it was the closest thing to hand or all the underwear was unclean and considered unsuitable for that reason.

Unless something did happen at bed time, she removed pj's but not pull up, and then put him in day clothes ready to report him missing in the day time so that there would be consistency in the clothing and report if he was found, but in so doing she created the inconsistency of a daytime pull up which our Verified Insider says didn't used to be needed to her knowledge.

If there's pm re-dressing, then what happens to the clothes that are removed? And that's another thing JH can look for if he's in the home--a missing pair of Lucas' pyjamas.

According to Nancy Grace's show tonight Emily didn't want to be called "stepmother" she preferred "live in girlfriend."
It was on Nancy so salt appropriately, but it would certainly fit with this profile.

I am curious about the context of that alleged quote? "Live in girlfriend" describes her relationship to JH, not her relationship to the children in the home. It's also an interesting description of herself as it seems distancing from JH as opposed to a description like 'partner'. I suppose it depends on how she uses the phrase and what it means to people in that part of the US, not what it means to me, but over here I think 'live in girlfriend' would be unusual for people who've lived together for three years and have a child together and would be more likely to be used by an outsider describing the relationship between the two cohabiting adults?

A few reasons lean me in that direction.

One, it is a lazy, quick way to dispose of a small body. This suspect seems to be a lazy, impulsive, sloppy type of person.

Two, she doesn't care about him enough to wrap him in a blanket and dig him a grave. A dumpster will do the trick as far as she is concerned.

Three, She has a one yr old, and no help. So she couldn't easily do any long, involved procedures.

Four, and maybe most important----she was in the process of throwing out a lot of things, which we all do when we move from one home to another. How many trips do you make to the dumpster when you move out of an apartment and are packing up your vehicle?

She would have so many places she could try and hide a small body and dispose of it. No one would notice if she took one more box of trash to the big dumpster, as she packed up her car.

And five---we have seen it way too many times here. So many 'missing' loved ones that had been thrown into dumpsters---so tragic and sickening. :rose:

Exactly what I have been thinking as well. Poor Child. I hope we get answers soon. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed mention of a FB AMA in a post above. Is this on a news page? Does anyone have a link? I'd love to read that.

#BringLucasHome

Indeed, it's not all that uncommon at night. My 5 year old son can converse like an adult and has always been advanced intellectually, but he has a small overactive bladder so he's still in them for that reason. You can't outsmart your body, especially asleep.

Though I will say it is a bit odd at 5 to be in them during daytime hours.

Indeed, it's not all that uncommon at night. My 5 year old son can converse like an adult and has always been advanced intellectually, but he has a small overactive bladder so he's still in them for that reason. You can't outsmart your body, especially asleep.

Though I will say it is a bit odd at 5 to be in them during daytime hours.

Maybe with him being sick he had some accidents especially if he had been coughing a lot.

Maybe with him being sick he had some accidents especially if he had been coughing a lot.

That could be - or if it were a stomach virus. We had a nasty one run through the house a couple months back and I gave up and put him in pull-ups rather than endless soiled underpants.

I wonder if it is because it hasn't been verified.
I missed most of the end of thread #3 as I was out and about today. Do we know what day the dad left the area for work yet?

All this time we've heard he was out of town working. PURE SPECULATION...what if he had a "lady friend" he was with and EG found out about it? And Lucas paid the price of her rage?

Probably unlikely, but it's weird it's just coming out that they won't say where dad was...IMO

Lucas’ Biological mother made a go fund me page. Goal of 5,000$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members