Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/KWCHBrenda/status/967154355131572225

Pictures from just a few moments ago of officers continuing their search for Lucas Hernandez. #kwch12

I notice that all the pics or short clips I have seen have LE standing or walking around the perimeter of the park. It may just be because that is all we can see of the activity from the reporter's locations but it almost feels as if they are guarding the edges of the park to make sure no one sneaks in to record the search. I also find it strange there are no news helicopters overhead.

She said 3pm saturday ahe woke up and he was gone.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yea, I mean besides her. I don't trust what she has to say. I think he may have been gone longer than that.

Sorry, I know this is thread four but I missed it totally, when was the last time a person besides stepmom says they saw or heard him? I know dad was out of town.

A new interview was released today. A neighbor at the new home saw Lucas in the week (?) before he went missing.

An exact date wasn’t given. We also don’t know an exact move date... just that they were in the new home for roughly a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are tons and tons of parks all over the city. They are focused on these one for a reason.

I think the Harrison Park was probably them off track and just looking for something. I am confident that they think a clue to finding Lucas is in one of the first parks searched (Chisholm, Great Plains, and Grove) which are all essentially connected.

And it has been mentioned on the ksn article that todays search was sparked by new information.

There are tons and tons of parks all over the city. They are focused on these one for a reason.

I think the Harrison Park was probably them off track and just looking for something. I am confident that they think a clue to finding Lucas is in one of the first parks searched (Chisholm, Great Plains, and Grove) which are all essentially connected.

I agree....Harrison park is a wide open spaces kind of a park.....a search there could be completed within an hour or so by a minimal number of searchers. It would be important to rule out due to the location right beside the old address, but extremely easy to cover thoroughly and quickly.

Sorry, I know this is thread four but I missed it totally, when was the last time a person besides stepmom says they saw or heard him? I know dad was out of town.

The only one that I know about is the neighbor on 2/11.

A new interview was released today. A neighbor at the new home saw Lucas in the week (?) before he went missing.

An exact date wasn’t given. We also don’t know an exact move date... just that they were in the new home for roughly a week.

The interview did say when it exactly was. I will try to find my previous post and bump it.

I hope you are right because that would mean they are close.

I notice that all the pics or short clips I have seen have LE standing or walking around the perimeter of the park. It may just be because that is all we can see of the activity from the reporter's locations but it almost feels as if they are guarding the edges of the park to make sure no one sneaks in to record the search. I also find it strange there are no news helicopters overhead.

We really don’t have news helicopters in Wichita.

We have all seen photos of this child. Most of us don't need convincing that he was abused while under JH's custody and under EG's care. You only need to look at the progression of this child's photos to see a sweet and happy baby slowly lose the light in his eyes, looking worse and worse, the older he gets.

Can someone link me to the images of him looking progressively worse? When I google, I only see a few pics of him looking quite a bit younger. Someone on FB live said he looked emaciated as well. I'd like to see more recent pics. Did he always have his two front teeth missing? The side teeth looked a little strange too. Maybe another sign of neglect?

"T****ti, 41, saw 5-year-old Lucas once outside the South Edgemoor house on Sunday, Feb. 11 – six days before the boy’s stepmother reported him missing. This is what T****ti remembers:"....". She said they had moved in that Wednesday, Feb. 7. "... "Emily Glass, Lucas’ stepmom introduced three children to his children: She had two older boys, ages 7 and 6, and Lucas, 5. She also mentioned that she had a 1-year-old girl."

:bump:

I have not read the entire thread so forgive me if it's been mentioned. Another reason for the pull-up......don't some strep antibiotics cause diarrhea?
I get stuck on the pull up also if he was in his room playing at 3pm like she stated not napping why was he wearing a pull up? And 5 is a little old anyway no? My daughter trained late so I get that but at 5 she was past pull ups especially with school starting at that age

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just got off the live channel and you should have seen how many police cars went in that one entrance! A SWAT truck even went in.

There has to be something back in that park for the amount of police that are in there at this moment!

I thought that vehicle described as swat van looked more like a csi truck. Like what we use in omaha. But ours our black. Our swat vehicles look more like small moving trucks painted black.

Fellow Omaha person here. Just wanted to say hi. :greetings:

I get stuck on the pull up also if he was in his room playing at 3pm like she stated not napping why was he wearing a pull up? And 5 is a little old anyway no? My daughter trained late so I get that but at 5 she was past pull ups especially with school starting at that age

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

All children are different.

Yea, I mean besides her. I don't trust what she has to say. I think he may have been gone longer than that.
I agree that is a def possibilty. Missong school for 10 days i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member