Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Omaha person here. Just wanted to say hi. :greetings:

All children are different.
As a parent I know that by her own statement he was playing in his room so why is he wearing a diaper at 3pm IMO there's something to it MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Fellow Omaha person here. Just wanted to say hi. :greetings:

First time posting...from Omaha as well. I can’t stop following this story. Lucas is one of the most adorable kids I’ve ever seen and my heart is breaking for what he’s gone through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time posting...from Omaha as well. I can’t stop following this story. Lucas is one of the most adorable kids I’ve ever seen and my heart is breaking for what he’s gone through!

I've been in Chicago for years, but I'm an Omaha native, and my whole family is still there.
I'm headed there in a few weeks to pick up my Dad, for our annual Sandhill Crane photography trip to Gibbon :)

Is this the unmarked white van folks keep referring to?
https://twitter.com/kfdinews/status/967147472207347712

No, that is not the truck referred to as SWAT. The news reporter called it SWAT, it had lettering on the side, front and end on sides. It was much bigger than the one in this picture. Looked more like a regular size UPS truck with the door on the front side and the back doors.

Feb 23

Kansas authorities returned to Chisholm Creek Park in Wichita on Friday, after receiving a new tip regarding missing 5-year-old, Lucas Hernandez, who disappeared six days ago.

“Information we have received during the investigation has led us to Chisholm Creek Park area,” Officer Charley Davidson with the Wichita PD said,*according to*The Wichita Eagle. “And we will be searching that area.”

Both entrances to the park have been blocked off while numerous officers were spotted conducting what was likely a detailed grid search of the area. The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office, along with the FBI, are currently assisting with the search.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...missing-boy-lucas-hernandez-disappeared-from/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

OT Confessions:

I filled the mop bucket with water and threw some pinesol in it. Wiped a spot on the floor, and the bathroom down. Threw the rag in the washer. Hubby came home, said the house smelled like I had been cleaning all day so he was going to get supper. I didn't tell him the truth.

This killed me when i saw missing out of his room. Checked later and still not found. Means something to draw me from sydney.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OT Confessions:

I filled the mop bucket with water and threw some pinesol in it. Wiped a spot on the floor, and the bathroom down. Threw the rag in the washer. Hubby came home, said the house smelled like I had been cleaning all day so he was going to get supper. I didn't tell him the truth.

At least you've done something, I've sprayed windex in the air to cover my butt while i'm on here all day. lol

They are searching today based on information received during the investigation. This article doesn’t say it’s new information.

“Information we have received during the investigation has led us to Chisholm Creek Park area,” Officer Charley Davidson said. “And we will be searching that area.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201785259.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OT Confessions:

OT--I took quite a long break from getting involved in much here...but your story made me laugh. I used to bust out the Febreeze.

They are searching today based on information received during the investigation. This article doesn’t say it’s new information.

“Information we have received during the investigation has led us to Chisholm Creek Park area,” Officer Charley Davidson said. “And we will be searching that area.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201785259.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Both articles I posted above this one say "new info". Wonder...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I've been in Chicago for years, but I'm an Omaha native, and my whole family is still there.
I'm headed there in a few weeks to pick up my Dad, for our annual Sandhill Crane photography trip to Gibbon :)
I have seen them flying.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members