IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye color has always been a confusing thing for me, too. For the to have THAT good of a description, someone had to have seen him very close up. But then to not have identified him yet??? Seems so weird. Unless this IS some sort of cyber connection gone bad and they have digital evidence of him telling/show eye color to one of the girls beforehand....??

Because they were so specific that BG did not have blue eyes, anytime I realize a resembling person of BG does have blue eyes I just stop thinking about them for this crime. I believe LE when they say BG does not have blue eyes and I don't think it's only because of an eyewitness account.

Because they were so specific that BG did not have blue eyes, anytime I realize a resembling person of BG does have blue eyes I just stop thinking about them for this crime. I believe LE when they say BG does not have blue eyes and I don't think it's only because of an eyewitness account.
I agree about anyone with blue eyes being automatically ruled out. Unless and until LE revise that.
These are serious sex offences from 9 months before the murders so we would be justified asking to post his mugshot imo. I'm not asking because I was refused when I asked last year about this same guy, as others were too I understand. That said I am assuming heart or someone has asked already so will wait to hear before discussing any more.

Can eye color be determined from DNA?

I think an easy escape...almost vanishing into the area would be super convenient for BG.

I think an easy escape...almost vanishing into the area would be super convenient for BG.

With his line of work it makes sense for him to keep the bodies on RL’s property and not cemetery right? IMO! That could possibly be a connection on his part.

Let be super careful! We don't want the thread shut down. Eek!!
Are we allowed to speculate in hypothetical if no names are used?? I'm trying to follow the rules.
Like hypothetically, could an accusation against someone who's life was ruined by that accusation retaliate in such a horrific manner? Is there a connection to A&L? I truly don't know.

Mods,
please let us know if we are out of the realms of the rules so we aren't shut down. We don't want that to happen and are trying to behave!

One thing I have wondered about is whether the location of the bodies is where he intended the deaths to take place. It seems like he might have been marching them to a car left at the cemetery when things went wrong--maybe they tried to run? I dunno. We don't have a lot of details about the location or exactly where the bodies were but it has always left me puzzled.

One thing I have wondered about is whether the location of the bodies is where he intended the deaths to take place. It seems like he might have been marching them to a car left at the cemetery when things went wrong--maybe they tried to run? I dunno. We don't have a lot of details about the location or exactly where the bodies were but it has always left me puzzled.
I wonder if he had a car parked under the bridge. Then when they went DTH, they saw the car under the bridge and knew what was going to happen so legged it across the creek with him giving chase, catching and killing them. Then returning to his car. He does not seem to have been seen at all after the murders, which I find strange.
:cow:

I know it's been discussed before, but I believe BG saw the girls being dropped off and therefore knew that the girls were alone. I think he watched them from a distance & then attacked them when the time was "right".

I wonder if he had a car parked under the bridge. Then when they went DTH, they saw the car under the bridge and knew what was going to happen so legged it across the creek with him giving chase, catching and killing them. Then returning to his car. He does not seem to have been seen at all after the murders, which I find strange.
:cow:

So where oh where could he have gone? Convenient for sure if he lived right in the immediate area.
But who knows. May be nothing.

So where oh where could he have gone? Convenient for sure if he lived right in the immediate area.
But who knows. May be nothing.

Yes, the bridge would have been a better place to park and would make sense with "down the hill".

Depending on the kind of vehicle he has, he might have intended the crime scene to be inside it, and then leave the bodies somewhere else. Like if he has a van or a box truck and could say, "Oh, I'm just parked for lunch and a short walk before I go back to work."

I dont think there was a vehicle involved at all.

I found the same info as heart-goes-out, I’m pretty sure. It sounds like we can’t bring it up though. This is in regards to tunnel accident. Easy to find details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021