Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Double post
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe due to their being absolutely no evidence whatsoever. In this case & I think most would agree, the the person who murdered JR & CG in all likelihood murdered SS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is pretty much where my big question is: Is the reason they have charged BRE because they have something specific that has tied him to SS or are they just taking their chances given the apparent link (and him not being able to be ruled out of her disappearance)? And if it's the former, how significant is it?

If that was the case why didn't they arrest the other POIs within the CSK case.

That is the case , I said they CAN charge you , I did not say they HAVE TO charge you .... you only need a very basic understanding of the law to understand this .... people are found innocent in courts everyday because of lack of evidence

This is pretty much where my big question is: Is the reason they have charged BRE because they have something specific that has tied him to SS or are they just taking their chances given the apparent link (and him not being able to be ruled out of her disappearance)? And if it's the former, how significant is it?

Or have they laid the charge because they can’t find anything new and it is an effort to delay proceedings. In light of the new charges against the accused we request another 6 months to prepare the case.

Maybe he talked. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

1. “perhaps” items which belonged to person x have recently been located.
  2. Perhaps those items were recently discovered by someone.
  3. Perhaps that someone was prompted to have a clean-up because the area was scheduled to have a curb side pick-up.
  4. Perhaps items were stored at a family members place and they stumbled across it/them - handing over to WAPOL.
Do all of the secure storage places require I.D?

Hi

The last time I had self storage was about 10 years ago between houses. You sign an agreement and it may be pay by the month. You are given a security access to the place from memory 24 hours but it might have been within time limits via a MIL key to the main door. I am sure there would have been cameras on the door. You then drove to your location and could access goods or add more stuff. You ensured the security via your own lock to your garage style door. If you gave someone the MIL Key they could swipe in and a lock key someone else could have access. The example of the place I went to was Storage King. There are others very similar. I am not sure how I paid credit card or cash. Cash would need to be in person and there would be security cameras. I never overstayed my welcome with storage so I couldn't comment on what they do if goods are left unclaimed. From memory they sent monthly accounts.

Are forensics and/or a confession the only things recognised to lay a murder charge without a body? Can circumstantial evidence be used?

Convictions have been made upon circumstantial evidence only. Snowy Rowles was convicted upon 2 murder changes by purely circumstantial evidence, and the 3rd by circumstantial and forensic evidence.

Thankfully divining guilt by reading chicken entrails or if the subject survived being burnt at the stake, or provided a handy to confession during torture do not appear in modern civilian jurisprudence. ;)

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

9.15 am. Has the supreme court building stirling gardens, but doesn't say which court. Hope it hasn't been vacated like last time?

3 x Wilful murder
2 x [FONT=&amp]Aggravated Sexual Penetration without Consent.
1 x [/FONT]
Deprivation of Liberty.
1 x Indecent assault
1 x Break and enter with intent
1 x Deprivation of liberty

Is that a sentencing hearing for Trudi Lenon and Jemma Lilley at 10.00 am at the District Court Building, Hay St, as well?

Convictions have been made upon circumstantial evidence only. Snowy Rowles was convicted upon 2 murder changes by purely circumstantial evidence, and the 3rd by circumstantial and forensic evidence.

Thankfully divining guilt by reading chicken entrails or if the subject survived being burnt at the stake, or provided a handy to confession during torture do not appear in modern civilian jurisprudence. ;)

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Wasn't Francis Wark convicted on circumstantial evidence only?

PD, when is the Shirley Finn Inquiry results due?

Or have they laid the charge because they can’t find anything new and it is an effort to delay proceedings. In light of the new charges against the accused we request another 6 months to prepare the case.

This seems very plausible - I guess we’ll find out one way or the other at 9.15am tomorrow morning

In the link the 'Hearing Type' is listed as a 'Callover'.
Anyone know what this Callover means before I ask Google?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Stirling Gardens, Ct 6, 9.15 am before Magistrate Whitbread if I'm reading it correctly.

9.15 am. Has the supreme court building stirling gardens, but doesn't say which court. Hope it hasn't been vacated like last time?

3 x Wilful murder
1 x [/FONT]
Deprivation of Liberty.
1 x Indecent assault

Is that a sentencing hearing for Trudi Lenon and Jemma Lilley at 10.00 am at the District Court Building, Hay St, as well?

Question: the charges of 2x aggravated penetration sexual assault. Is that:
A: KK victim both charges
B: KK and HD victim
Or
C: another victim we haven't heard about.

IMU I thought HD victim did not suffer sexual penetration????

What am I missing?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Maybe he talked. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

That’s a distinct possibility but IF the alleged CSK has “talked” to police and admitted being guilty of these crimes, why wouldn’t he tell police where Sarah’s body is? If he’s guilty and if he pleads guilty and if he reveals where Sarah is, IMO that’s the only chance he’d ever have of being paroled one day.
I guess we’ll know more at 9.15am tomorrow.

Question: the charges of 2x aggravated penetration sexual assault. Is that:
A: KK victim both charges
B: KK and HD victim
Or
C: another victim we haven't heard about.

IMU I thought HD victim did not suffer sexual penetration????

What am I missing?

A: KK Victim both charges

3 x Wilful murder
1 x [/FONT]
Deprivation of Liberty.
1 x Indecent assault

The page you are listing only has which court it is. There is a daily court listing that has court rooms. This is only available on the day.
http://ecourts.justice.wa.gov.au/eCourtsPortal/TodaysCourtListings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member