Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She liked to take the kids to the parks....it’s is in an earlier post I made today that relates to her Butler County hearing about custody with her two other children. She liked to,take the kids to the parks.

She has several pictures on her FB showing kids at different parks......one being Chisholm Trail and another being the Sedgwick County Park. I wish we could see more tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions for those who know about search warrants when it comes to cell phones/pings.

Can LE say they want all ping/location data for this entire week? Or does it need to be a smaller time frame?

Questions for those who know about search warrants when it comes to cell phones/pings.

Can LE say they want all ping/location data for this entire week? Or does it need to be a smaller time frame?

They can ask for a time frame, it can be any length of time as long as it’s relevant to their investigation.

if she was on drugs the previous day at that time im thinking something happened to Lucas when she was coming off the drugs

I don't think that headline means that they are giving up...in fact I KNOW it doesn't. You guys know how the news stations are......

LE will NEVER give up trying to find Lucas.

NEVER.

With LE giving up their searches maybe this will push the public to conduct their own searches in areas LE neglected. I understand LE is working with a set of facts we're not privy too but I have to wonder how much of this is them with tunnel vision, refusing to use some common use when the park searches turned up nothing.

With LE giving up their searches maybe this will push the public to conduct their own searches in areas LE neglected. I understand LE is working with a set of facts we're not privy too but I have to wonder how much of this is them with tunnel vision, refusing to use some common use when the park searches turned up nothing.

I don't believe that headline. They are searching. They just don't want the public to know.

I promise.

I don't believe that headline. They are searching. They just don't want the public to know.

I promise.
I hope so...this made me sick reading it.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I wish that LE would dig around in the flower bed. February is an odd time to be "gardening" since nothing would actually grow.

If Lucas isn't in the parks, he almost has to be in a body of water or was put into a dumpster. I also know that some people accidentally step over shallow graves or miss them completely. Mandy Matula was buried in a shallow grave and searchers missed it. Then when the ground started to "erode", I guess is one way of putting it, her jacket started poking thru the dirt. And a Boy Scout came across it when he was walking in the woods.

I know of two different people who called LE to report that tip about the gardening. So I am sure they have looked at that flower bed already. JMO

Exactly. I'm going with #2 for sure.

If she was on drugs, as the police suspected, do people do that alone, or is it usually a social thing?

I had 2 children that were on drugs, if they inject the drugs most of the time a spotter remains present incase of a over dose.(my daughter overdosed 2 times in the court room and 10 times other places and I was called to the hospital. I am against drug dealers and drug addicts. I will share this I went through 12 years of mental abuse, and no matter if you cry, beg and plead with them to stop they will not, all a user wants is the next fix and if they dont get that fix they become aggressive with some violence, unfortunately thats all they care about. I have adopted my 3 grandchildren all born drug addicted, and the mother used the children as threats at me to get money.so a drug user does not care about anyone or anything, and a drug dealer is making money to supply their own drug addictions. If LE has a phone number from her phone connecting her to a drug dealer, they will talk instead of facing prison.This is my opinion and experience, please excuse any misspelled or misplaced words my phone is acting up. Thank you & God Bless all. I hope this little bit of information helps and I pray Lucas is found, my heart breaks over this precious child, thoughts & prayers to the family

I wasn't able to load WS for a few hours today so I have a lot of catching up to do! I did want to let you guys know before I start reading, that I saw LE out seaching close to the area of Glen Dey Park so they are still doing what they can!

I promise.

Why wouldn't they want the public to know? Seems to me releasing a statement like that will bring them more headaches from an angry public then just telling the truth and saying they are still searching.

Why wouldn't they want the public to know? Seems to me releasing a statement like that will bring them more headaches from an angry public then just telling the truth and saying they are still searching.

Keeping things close to the vest....waiting for more info....

Angry public? I see concerned public.

Perhaps they are trying to lull somebody into a false sense of security. ;)

Many a criminal has thought that they have got away with it and then got sloppy....

I had 2 children that were on drugs, if they inject the drugs most of the time a spotter remains present incase of a over dose.(my daughter overdosed 2 times in the court room and 10 times other places and I was called to the hospital. I am against drug dealers and drug addicts. I will share this I went through 12 years of mental abuse, and no matter if you cry, beg and plead with them to stop they will not, all a user wants is the next fix and if they dont get that fix they become aggressive with some violence, unfortunately thats all they care about. I have adopted my 3 grandchildren all born drug addicted, and the mother used the children as threats at me to get money.so a drug user does not care about anyone or anything, and a drug dealer is making money to supply their own drug addictions. If LE has a phone number from her phone connecting her to a drug dealer, they will talk instead of facing prison.This is my opinion and experience, please excuse any misspelled or misplaced words my phone is acting up. Thank you & God Bless all. I hope this little bit of information helps and I pray Lucas is found, my heart breaks over this precious child, thoughts & prayers to the family

I'm so sorry for all that you've gone through.

One of my friends lost her daughter to drugs last year, she left behind two beautiful children now being raised by my friend.

Another friend also has a daughter just like yours. She's gone through everything that you wrote above. She stole her jewelry and sold it- sentimental pieces given from her deceased parents, etc- all sold for her fix. She sold so many things of hers, precious trinkets and other things she could get her hands on to get her fix- she's never even apologized for it, made excuses as to why she did it, even when she decided to get clean. She would steal her money that she put aside for groceries for the week. Oh and the verbal abuse- oh my, the things she said and called her sweet, beautiful loving mother- just awful. She, too, is raising her grandson. Her daughter was living with her, but she finally didn't have a choice but to send her butt packing, as much as it hurt her, she had to do it for her grandson's sake. A couple of months later, her daughter did go for help and has been clean for a couple of years, but my friend refuses to let her move back in or spend much time with her son because she is afraid of her relapsing. It has been a terrible battle for her with her daughter, and her rotten ex husband is no help! Her daughter still struggles with staying clean, but she is making the effort. Much as my friend would love to let her live with her and her grandson again, she's afraid that if her daughter doesn't feel the need to work and pay bills, that she will weaken and use her spare money to buy drugs again.

I can't imagine what that is like for you poor parents going through this. I am so sorry, and drug addicted children are not a sign of bad parenting. Many wonderful parents are going through this hell daily with their kids, and are now raising their grandchildren. Instead of being doting grandparents, they're now parents again in their golden years.

Are we sure the child endangerment from 4-6 pm on the 16th is directly related to the drug use? Or is it possible those are two separate issues that came about during the investigation?

Also, if the drug use is in relation to the endangerment charges, why no drug charges as well?

The drug use would be after the fact, so they can’t charge her with using but they can charge her with endangerment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member